When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 195 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, I already told you guys I introduced one BFF (who has been using SL for years) to Belli this past week. Well, I logged into our friend group Discord tonight and he was there with one of our other BFFs who is new to SL as a whole and he had already helped her go premium and get her first linden home! She snagged this beautiful trailer on her first roll and she is ecstatic. Such a pretty private parcel with a lovely waterfall! Not bad for a first-timer!

Snapshot_003.jpg

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, satiiin said:

releasing this log home by the river 4am SLT.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Samandjanet Evening/70/71/51

loghome_001.jpg

That was *the* parcel I most wanted in the log home regions! (Loved the region name :) ) After playing GoH for a week or so longer I got the parcel next to it, with a view of the bridge, in one of that region's clones.

• Like 3

Just now, Milk Pixelmaid said:

Two months is a long time! Wb! We’re you over linden homes? 

I felt overwhelmed with the amount of houses and constantly rolling more and all that, lots of money and time.

I came back, ran into friends and I am gonna try for a Stilt house yay! I did dump ALL my houses that day I left, and I cleared almost all my groups and tried to just downgrade it all, all my alts I deleted. I cleared my friends out in an effort to not get offlines and feel compelled to come back and all that. If anyone that reads this and I was a friend and I am not now, it was not personal---I was trying to break off, I am hoping I grew a little self control on alts now! 

• Like 6

Saw they released little cottages--I like then=look Tudor style I guess

Close to what I guessed, I was saying craftsman and or Tudor, Cobb. I think they can be made to look like little English Garden houses, and or you could do a fairytale like cottage with them. Would be super cute for Christmas!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fay Starlight said:

Saw they released little cottages--I like then=look Tudor style I guess

Close to what I guessed, I was saying craftsman and or Tudor, Cobb. I think they can be made to look like little English Garden houses, and or you could do a fairytale like cottage with them. Would be super cute for Christmas!

If you are talking about the chalets......those timberwood stuff houses..... they did not release them. They just revealed what will be the next theme after stilt homes.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 195 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.