When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1272 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Long time (decade plus) premium member here. I haven't had a Linden home in yeeeeeeaaaaars and kind of ignored Bellisseria because of how bad Linden homes used to be. But man, the Lindens really stepped up their game and I feel dumb for sleeping on them for so long. Took a walk around the continent tonight, fell in love with what I was seeing, and started looking at the land page. Saw a couple cycles of nothing, then a 512 camper, then a Victorian... and I jumped. Found myself with a Verne style Victorian in Effing Parade, a pretty little corner parcel with a view of the river across the street from my second story.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Effing Parade/93/168/27

I think I got lucky all around?

I haven't had a chance to tour all the selections, but the Verne is really big and nice looking, being near the water is cool, and EFFING PARADE? I'm still a 14 year-old in my head and that's the best region name I've seen in a while.

I had planned to re-roll a few times to see what I could get, but with this as my first try I don't know if I should risk it. Legitimately contemplating talking my fiance into a premium account at some point to try for a houseboat too, docking a boat on the Bellisseria waters would be quite nice...

Snapshot_001.png

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Cyanide Pixie said:

Found myself with a Verne style Victorian in Effing Parade, a pretty little corner parcel with a view of the river across the street from my second story.

Just wanted to let you know you can change the house style by clicking on the mailbox in front...and welcome to Bellisseria!

• Like 5

1 minute ago, DellaLaBella said:

Just wanted to let you know you can change the house style by clicking on the mailbox in front...and welcome to Bellisseria!

Oh my goodness, I didn't know that! Thank you for letting me know, I was about to purchase some interior add on walls/doors for the Verne but I will test out the other styles now before I buy anything.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Cyanide Pixie said:

Long time (decade plus) premium member here. I haven't had a Linden home in yeeeeeeaaaaars and kind of ignored Bellisseria because of how bad Linden homes used to be. But man, the Lindens really stepped up their game and I feel dumb for sleeping on them for so long. Took a walk around the continent tonight, fell in love with what I was seeing, and started looking at the land page. Saw a couple cycles of nothing, then a 512 camper, then a Victorian... and I jumped. Found myself with a Verne style Victorian in Effing Parade, a pretty little corner parcel with a view of the river across the street from my second story.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Effing Parade/93/168/27

I think I got lucky all around?

I haven't had a chance to tour all the selections, but the Verne is really big and nice looking, being near the water is cool, and EFFING PARADE? I'm still a 14 year-old in my head and that's the best region name I've seen in a while.

I had planned to re-roll a few times to see what I could get, but with this as my first try I don't know if I should risk it. Legitimately contemplating talking my fiance into a premium account at some point to try for a houseboat too, docking a boat on the Bellisseria waters would be quite nice...

Snapshot_001.png

Enjoy it! A corner lot is good, and it looks like you got a lot of flowers around you. I love the flowers in the Victorian areas.

You know you can select different houses (4 Victorian styles) from your mailbox? And make sure you get the content creation pack from your mailbox too. It has many things you may need, like textures, outdoor brick walls and plants.

And the selection of indoor textures (panel next to the door) can keep you occupied a long time, hehe.

Edit 2: You can even pick your own RGB colors... like, if you want French Grey in the bedroom, you can find the code, click the room wall and type in the numbers.

Edit: @DellaLaBellabeat me to posting first, lol.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I try my best! They are still in it looking at it.

The Trad now on the LP must be another one!

NO was wrong! NEW owner very young Ava 1 month

Sorry, that was me standing in it like a doofus for a few minutes. I maybe possibly have decided to give an old alt I created on a whim once premium membership now and start playing with land too. The 1 month old avvie was not me though.

Edited by Cyanide Pixie
Words
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1272 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.