Jump to content

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, seeno29 said:

Yes, me too, I don't have a linden home ( for now ), no home whatsoever in Bellessaria I liked until I saw this Victorian one, I only have one avatar no alts, so it's nearly impossible I could get the same spot as this one, but I'm still trying from time to time, I'm in no rush, hope someday I will land it when stilt homes ( that I'm not interested in) comes out. 

 

Snapshot_7206.png

That looks like an electric guitar, with those triangular side wings on it.

 

14160.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Leora Jacobus

    1490

  • Chloe Dolores

    1206

  • Sylvia Tamalyn

    1101

  • Fay Starlight

    886

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, heartzwhim said:

omg you let that go!!!

Yes I had too many homes...sadly, but it has a new owner that really loves it! :)

I literally had NINE houses and I have a 4096 mainland it was too much, damnit! 

Now I have two vickies, still have 4 trads (LOL) and a boat---7 is still too many stay tuned. LOL

Edited by Fay Starlight
  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

UPDATE - Claimed in a blink of an eye!

 

I hope I won't regret this decision. I'm going to release a houseboat in Fourze. It's one of those places that I longed to land, and then when I did, it just didn't feel right. There are cool neighbors there. (You know who you are!)

It will be released at 3:15 P.M. SLT (unless I regain my sanity before then).

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fourze/254/67/22

image.thumb.png.4f9b09b80b74d855cc5547be910446c0.png

Edited by Marisa Starbrook
  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Marisa Starbrook said:

I hope I won't regret this decision. I'm going to release a houseboat in Fourze. It's one of those places that I longed to land, and then when I did, it just didn't feel right. There are cool neighbors there. (You know who you are!)

It will be released at 3:15 P.M. SLT (unless I regain my sanity before then).

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fourze/254/67/22

image.thumb.png.4f9b09b80b74d855cc5547be910446c0.png

Oooooooooo, if only this was a day or two ago................ the next owner will be ecstatic!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Oooooooooo, if only this was a day or two ago................ the next owner will be ecstatic!

I was ecstatic, because I couldn't believe my luck. Then I thought about another houseboat my alt has. My dream is to be back on the river or a canal with this account.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Mercedes Avon said:

I purchased a large piece of mainland. I needed a place for an in-world store and a place where I could build and play my farming game. It wasn't easy building at my linden home with the lack of prims and I don't enjoy building in sandboxes. With that said, I decided I had to part with all but one of my Linden homes (until stilts come out and I will likely be trying to get one there) and go back to freebie accounts on that alts. I have to choose between my seaside Victorian or my amazing traditionals; one facing west and right on the water and the other with water on two sides with a view of the Belli water ferry and a lot of boat and boat parade traffic going by). I have until the middle of next month to decide. I know the two I release will make someone very happy and that makes me feel good. 

Swingers beds will not be included. 🤣

If you do decide to let the seaside Victorian go, could you keep me in mind? Please! Currently, The Victorians are my favorite, the only theme that will change my mind are the stilts, but we don't know when they will be released. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Marisa Starbrook said:

I hope I won't regret this decision. I'm going to release a houseboat in Fourze. It's one of those places that I longed to land, and then when I did, it just didn't feel right. There are cool neighbors there. (You know who you are!)

It will be released at 3:15 P.M. SLT (unless I regain my sanity before then).

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fourze/254/67/22

image.thumb.png.4f9b09b80b74d855cc5547be910446c0.png

Must...not...create...another...alt...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Marisa Starbrook said:

I hope I won't regret this decision. I'm going to release a houseboat in Fourze. It's one of those places that I longed to land, and then when I did, it just didn't feel right. There are cool neighbors there. (You know who you are!)

It will be released at 3:15 P.M. SLT (unless I regain my sanity before then).

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fourze/254/67/22

image.thumb.png.4f9b09b80b74d855cc5547be910446c0.png

I snagged it, but I'm throwing it right back.  I WANT THE ONE RIGHT *NEXT TO* THE LIGHTHOUSE!!!  Is that too much to ask?!?!?  Jeez!  😛

  • Haha 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Marisa Starbrook said:

I'm going to release a houseboat in Fourze. It's one of those places that I longed to land, and then when I did, it just didn't feel right.

I applaud your resolve!  If you don't feel it, may as well move on.  The objectively BEST property may not be the one that moves you.  The houseboat my alt recently picked up in Kuga is the opposite case - a non-perfect property - I see why it was abandoned - but I immediately began to settle in.  I just love it.

Fourze is wonderful, it's perfect for a sailing/boating aficionado, your view cannot be beat,  the 4 (FOUR!) scenic waterways that connect to Fourze Lake provide swift routes to get to the rest of Belli.  My partner's boat there is directly connected to  land, and we love taking a ramble through the trad and camper neighborhoods too.

Someone will be made very happy by your decision.  But it may not even be the first person who picks it up, everyone loves something different.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

I snagged it, but I'm throwing it right back.  I WANT THE ONE RIGHT *NEXT TO* THE LIGHTHOUSE!!!  Is that too much to ask?!?!?  Jeez!  😛

You didn't get mine. I haven't released it yet. It wasn't EDT but SLT. I think you're living the impossible dream, since the owner next to the light house has had it since April 2019. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Marisa Starbrook said:

 

 

9 minutes ago, Fay Starlight said:

I don't keep my draw distance that high, not even close, so that was never an issue--LOL 

I had an expiring alt! 

I increased the draw distance just a bit to try to see the full detail of my place from across the waterway, only to freak out when I saw an apparent glitch:  A hole in the night sky!  Increasing the draw distance to 1024 made me realize it's just a crappy privacy panel on the Mainland.  lol  I actually like the fact that this makes this area of Belli unique -- we can see UFO's off in the distance!  Hey, I have a giant UFO to fly around in, so I'm gonna go buzz the mainland hee hee!

Edited by Rabid Cheetah
Don't know why it quoted Marissa
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

 

I increased the draw distance just a bit to try to see the full detail of my place from across the waterway, only to freak out when I saw an apparent glitch:  A hole in the night sky!  Increasing the draw distance to 1024 made me realize it's just a crappy privacy panel on the Mainland.  lol  I actually like the fact that this makes this area of Belli unique -- we can see UFO's off in the distance!  Hey, I have a giant UFO to fly around in, so I'm gonna go buzz the mainland hee hee!

I have a UFO....o.O 

I still have a boat on Carcossa---lol

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Fay Starlight said:

I have a UFO....o.O 

I still have a boat on Carcossa---lol

 

My friends have chipped in with unused m2's (yay, 512 campers!), so I still have my spot next to Mount G'ai, as well as a small spot in random mainland for us to get kinky -- we don't do adult stuff in Belli as we refuse to not have open houses there (boo, Moderate land rules catering to prudes).  Now with two new alts in campers, I found myself with an extra 1024 m2, so I thought well, what sort of land don't I have anymore, and wound up buying a small plot on a snow slope in Sansara near all those Linden skiing and ice skating regions.  I miss my water lands, but hey, got plenty of that in Belli.  Tier was too much.  Though I'm tempted to fill out an Abandoned Land ticket (if I knew how) as the new owner of my former parcel by the Great Wall of Second Life went bye-bye.  Gah, I've gone from being a land addict to a Linden Home addict, and back again lol

And to get back on topic, I might dump an alt or two with a 1024 LH at some point.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention I have an old but way cool small attachable UFO to fly around in, as well as a newer giant one that's an actual vehicle.  Fun fun fun!  😄

Edited by Rabid Cheetah
I forgot to mention my UFO's lol
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

My friends have chipped in with unused m2's (yay, 512 campers!), so I still have my spot next to Mount G'ai, as well as a small spot in random mainland for us to get kinky -- we don't do adult stuff in Belli as we refuse to not have open houses there (boo, Moderate land rules catering to prudes).  Now with two new alts in campers, I found myself with an extra 1024 m2, so I thought well, what sort of land don't I have anymore, and wound up buying a small plot on a snow slope in Sansara near all those Linden skiing and ice skating regions.  I miss my water lands, but hey, got plenty of that in Belli.  Tier was too much.  Though I'm tempted to fill out an Abandoned Land ticket (if I knew how) as the new owner of my former parcel by the Great Wall of Second Life went bye-bye.  Gah, I've gone from being a land addict to a Linden Home addict, and back again lol

And to get back on topic, I might dump an alt or two with a 1024 LH at some point.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention I have an old but way cool small attachable UFO to fly around in, as well as a newer giant one that's an actual vehicle.  Fun fun fun!  😄

Not sure I can squeeze into a UFO at the moment...o.O

80e82579342dd18c96c7639519584e52.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...