Jump to content

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Trad on the LP at 1:00 am SLT

It is still there and appears to be sticky............I am setting my auto to "stilt" from now... who knows? :)

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

It is still there and appears to be sticky............I am setting my auto to "stilt" from now... who knows? :)

Must be very sticky ... still there at 3:51 am SLT ... if i'ts the same!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Must be very sticky ... still there at 3:51 am SLT ... if i'ts the same!

Same situation, it gives you the sold out, please choose another option...

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I am releasing this Victorian that I landed last night. This is a beautiful location with lots of curvy bridges and not far from the rail road. This one has stairs that I totally love! This Vic is also on the corner with road in the front back and the right side. 

I had to sleep on this last night. Sadly I have to let this one go.  

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hyacinth/19/127/26

I will be releasing this at 5:30 am SLT

Vic at Hyacinth region_001_001_001.jpg

Vic at Hyacinth region_2_001.jpg

Vic at Hyacinth region_001_001.jpg

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Fay Starlight said:

Yeah maybe they are working on loading new buttons...hehehe

That would be a great "uplift" for all right now. That's why I keep the dream alive despite the fact it is probs just something needs fixing. I think if it gets stuck on only one Belli option with no other homes coming up then perhaps we can start flexing our fingers as that event has heralded the other major releases in the past...

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Last year, it took a week and a half of constant watching and refreshing to nab a Victorian. Now, it took less than 24 hours. I picked up and abandoned two and kept the third. It's a beautiful location, on a cliff overlooking the ocean near a rail station and @Chloe Dolores's Cabinet of Curiosities. I'm really surprised, pleasantly.

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Jupiter Firelyte said:

Last year, it took a week and a half of constant watching and refreshing to nab a Victorian. Now, it took less than 24 hours. I picked up and abandoned two and kept the third. It's a beautiful location, on a cliff overlooking the ocean near a rail station and @Chloe Dolores's Cabinet of Curiosities. I'm really surprised, pleasantly.

Welcome and congrats! You have even more forum neighbours than you think as well :) my cabinet was an abandon there also!

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

Love it! So last night I had another expiring alt, and nothing on the land page, so I rolled a couple Tahoes, lolol

 I got this beauty (for five minutes):

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Elk Trail/78/84/29

last week or so (and I was bored) I got this---

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tansy/174/226/2

They were actually hard to release--especially that Tansy!  

LOL~~~

Hey both are still available!!!  

lol

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Fay Starlight said:

Love it! So last night I had another expiring alt, and nothing on the land page, so I rolled a couple Tahoes, lolol

 I got this beauty (for five minutes):

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Elk Trail/78/84/29

last week or so (and I was bored) I got this---

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tansy/174/226/2

They were actually hard to release--especially that Tansy!  

LOL~~~

Hey both are still available!!!  

lol

I had one on Elk Trail too and I didn't want to let go !!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I had one on Elk Trail too and I didn't want to let go !!

Honestly there are some really epic watersides avail now there---it's the same prim as a camper, lol, might be fun to mess with one for a few days and see if you can make it a home---a challenge! I had a blast on that Elderglen but I did finally let it go too, but it was hard! LOL

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...