When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

15 minutes ago, MsAfrodite said:

Hey thee Kellie! It's me well the old me EchantrixLisa.  Hope you are doing well!  I just snagged a Boathouse after two days of constant page refreshing. It was a great tip that many of the ladies here gave me. :)

Hi you!!!! Say hey when you can!! We can catch up. :)

• Like 1
  • Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, EnchantrixKellie said:

Hi you!!!! Say hey when you can!! We can catch up. :)

Hellooo! I will do that! I am getting a new pc, hopefully by the end of July and I will be on SL a lot more. :) 

• Like 1

Letting go of a lovely corner cabin in Jarka - Right now the view is STUNNING, but I cant' stand not knowing if the Lindens are going to build up a row of houses between it and the lake.

• Like 2

remember, they need at least 36 or so meters to put in a cabin.  The parcels  are 32x32, and I've never seen less than 2M between parcels and/or region boundaries.

• Like 4
41 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

/me bashes her head on the kybd, seeing the HB she so stupidly abandoned in your pic.  Ah well!

I had that one too at some point! I would have kept it if I'd realized they were going to turn the void area into sailable water. 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

About to put a seaside camper back.....https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Saltmarsh/88/76/0

Snapshot_007.png

Snapshot_008.png

Thankies for that release Chloe I picked it up and it will be a lovely spot to decorate and have fun with until the stilts drop...  I missed the campers so much and just how unique their areas are that i dropped my 2 sided waterfront log for it.

• Like 7