When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, MsAfrodite said:

Is that a new build?  Does anyone know what the homes on stilts are being called?  Now I would like to grab one of those. So I may have to get a Premium acct for my alt, Taja. 

It is not the new build.  We are not sure when that new style of home is being released exactly.  Thatch Lea is Victorian homes.  They are still building them and releasing regions when they are ready.

26 minutes ago, MsAfrodite said:

Is that a new build?  Does anyone know what the homes on stilts are being called?  Now I would like to grab one of those. So I may have to get a Premium acct for my alt, Taja. 

You have plenty of time because Patch has indicated the stilt homes won't be released till later this year (maybe winter). There's more info about them in the Beachy Theme thread, if you haven't had a chance to check it out yet. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I've got questions!

- How does it even look like, when a Belli home is available? Is it just listed under "Select a theme" drop down menu on the "Customize your home" page? 

- Can one claim a house, even if they can't go inworld during the process? I may have some spare time at work...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Syo Emerald said:

I've got questions!

- How does it even look like, when a Belli home is available? Is it just listed under "Select a theme" drop down menu on the "Customize your home" page? 

- Can one claim a house, even if they can't go inworld during the process? I may have some spare time at work...

Belli will appear on the dropdown list as an option as you mentioned and yes you can claim it through that page if you are at work, or on a mobile and then go view it later. You just won't be able to abandon it without visiting.

When you do see it appear just be super quick, they go in a matter of seconds usually but don't worry every day I see quite a few. I just have the page open on my browser and randomly hit F5 while working from home 🤣

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ophelia Dayafter said:

Belli will appear on the dropdown list as an option as you mentioned and yes you can claim it through that page if you are at work, or on a mobile and then go view it later. You just won't be able to abandon it without visiting.

When you do see it appear just be super quick, they go in a matter of seconds usually but don't worry every day I see quite a few. I just have the page open on my browser and randomly hit F5 while working from home 🤣

I'm prepared to wait long. I just got inspired by a current sale at one of the stores I frequent and would like to try customizing a houseboat. Gothic style + lots of houseplants.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Syo Emerald said:

Actually, it works better for me when I am offline. I always check the LP using my cell phone, and go inworld to see the parcel when I finish my workday 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AnnieBrand said:

[Moderator Edit: Inflammatory Comments Removed]

its  not allowed to rent  out lindenhomes   

Edited by Dakota Linden
[Moderator Edit: Inflammatory Comments Removed]
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Atina0 said:

its  not allowed to rent  out lindenhomes   

I know that but I don't think she does.

Go look at Thatch Lea at the amount of houses owned by [Moderator Edit: Naming and Shaming is not permitted]

Edited by Dakota Linden
[Moderator Edit: Naming and Shaming is not permitted]

3 hours ago, AnnieBrand said:

I know that but I don't think she does.

Go look at Thatch Lea at the amount of houses owned by [Moderator Edit: Naming and Shaming is not permitted]

if you have proof of that you should send in a AR    

Edited by Dakota Linden
[Moderator Edit: Naming and Shaming is not permitted]
  • Like 3

I dont believe anyone is renting. I unfortunately caught a North Wall when I was rolling for Thatch Lea. I say that because I wanted,really wanted a specific house in Thatch Lea. I got a lovely in North Wall, oh well. Heres the deal @AnnieBrand...it is just tough noogies. No ones renting,they just have alts. Who cares who has however many alts. Does it skew the releases so you dont get to have an idea where you're gonna land? Possibly. Will the majority of those show up later randomly? Most likely. Welcome to the Game of Homes, where you either get lucky,or you roll again.

1 minute ago, EmmeElise said:

I dont believe anyone is renting. I unfortunately caught a North Wall when I was rolling for Thatch Lea. I say that because I wanted,really wanted a specific house in Thatch Lea. I got a lovely in North Wall, oh well. Heres the deal @AnnieBrand...it is just tough noogies. No ones renting,they just have alts. Who cares who has however many alts. Does it skew the releases so you dont get to have an idea where you're gonna land? Possibly. Will the majority of those show up later randomly? Most likely. Welcome to the Game of Homes, where you either get lucky,or you roll again.

TWENTY plus alts in her land group all on premium and houses all tarted up with no one in them.

Yeah right.

Edited by AnnieBrand
  • Haha 1

Just now, AnnieBrand said:

I've done that and also contacted Patch and told him what I witnessed.

I took screenshots. 

you did your work then   ,they will take it from there   ,you can be sure of that   ,renting linden homes is a NONO   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@AnnieBrand, I get it,you're frustrated,and it is a little annoying that a few people unload the mothership to monopolize regions. I'm just saying , it's only going to give you an ulcer unless you decide to make sure you also have 20 alts, and that you have enough devices to capture during a release. It isnt worth it. I myself keep 2 " rollers", and while I'm aware that decreases my pick and choose...I'm also aware that saturation will occur and slowly my odds will improve. Yours will too. As for tarted up abodes with no people currently standing in them, a premium fee is a premium fee, isnt it. Relax,and know yours will come: )

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, EmmeElise said:

@AnnieBrand, I get it,you're frustrated,and it is a little annoying that a few people unload the mothership to monopolize regions. I'm just saying , it's only going to give you an ulcer unless you decide to make sure you also have 20 alts, and that you have enough devices to capture during a release. It isnt worth it. I myself keep 2 " rollers", and while I'm aware that decreases my pick and choose...I'm also aware that saturation will occur and slowly my odds will improve. Yours will too. As for tarted up abodes with no people currently standing in them, a premium fee is a premium fee, isnt it. Relax,and know yours will come: )

I'm not frustrated.

I'm not annoyed.

I'm not going to give myself an ulcer.

I have an alt and my main has a wonderful sea front location.

My alt also has a fab plot too as after not landing Thatch Lea I somehow landed a plot that backs on to the sea which I am going to put back up later as I really want a log cabin but I'm in no rush to get one.

If I'd got a sea front on Thatch Lea then I would have been happy but I'm not that fussed.

I appreciate your concerns but there's no need.

I've sent the info I have to Patch and filed an AR so if this person isn't doing anything wrong they've nothing to fear.

You seem to be very concerned and defending this person quite a lot. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, AnnieBrand said:

TWENTY plus alts in her land group all on premium and houses all tarted up with no one in them.

Yeah right.

It's not against TOS to have alts, or have empty homes. To be honest, your entire "call out" of this resident should be deleted. In fact, it is none of your business.

Edited by Milk Pixelmaid
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.