When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 77 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leora Jacobus

• Chloe Bunny

• Sylvia Tamalyn

• Fay Starlight

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Frustrating that the Europeans release such nice parcels when alot of us are sleeping.  😉

That's why I often release mine at night USA time, to give the rest of us a chance, too. :) 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I think a lot of Europeans abandon when we are having our coffee in the morning. It's not tactical. It's practical. 

Nah, we usually play GoH while you're still sleeping ;) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Lovely Lapis said:

Any help on how to change style of Victorian..there was a black looking mailbox out front ..I clicked on it and it showed a menu of styles but now it is gone and i didn't get to use it...

The mailbox is gone or the menu?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Lovely Lapis said:

Any help on how to change style of Victorian..there was a black looking mailbox out front ..I clicked on it and it showed a menu of styles but now it is gone and i didn't get to use it...

I sent you a private message with some info. Hope it helps!

• Like 3

The land page has been showing Vic for a while now, but keeps throwing the "sold out" message, so I don't know if there is a release going on or what the deal is.

ETA: Also, I have gotten the same darned log home FOUR times today, at different times of day, on two different alts. Bah, I'm hanging it up for today!

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 77 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.