Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Stand on the land/houseboat and bring up your land tab and on the first tab there is an abandon button to press.

• Like 4

I abandoned my houseboat but when I click on get your home now on my dashboard it is showing i still own the houseboat...any help is appreciated on what to do now..

7 minutes ago, Lovely Lapis said:

I abandoned my houseboat but when I click on get your home now on my dashboard it is showing i still own the houseboat...any help is appreciated on what to do now..

Did you refresh the page?

30 minutes ago, Lovely Lapis said:

I have seen many report this. They are told to submit a ticket to Linden Lab and have them restart the region. Or use chat when it's open.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Lovely Lapis said:

I had the same issue... Took a few days until it got solved... Region Moist? If so: let them know there is an issue with that parcel.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

OMG there's only older homes on the page right now 😰

This is the message I got.

11e3c7a35295260cbbca6a37e3dc4284.png

• Like 4
  • Sad 5

@Mercedes Avon I can't see the page myself, because I already have a linden home, but it seems highly unusual that they would run out of older homes as well. It's probably worth refreshing that page a bit later to see if it is a glitch.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

@Mercedes Avon I can't see the page myself, because I already have a linden home, but it seems highly unusual that they would run out of older homes as well. It's probably worth refreshing that page a bit later to see if it is a glitch.

Whenever I see that page, it's because it logged me out for some reason -- if I sign back in, the normal land page shows up again.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Tamara Adored said:

I was on there an hour ago & there were old homes available. No Bellisseria though.

I don’t know if it’s relevant but another thread mentions that some old housing regions have disappeared so maybe the home selection was turned off for a short time while this was being done.

• Like 2

Last night new Victorians were released .. so yes they still have new and abandons to offer .. Lindens are never truly without homes to offer :)

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, TarraMcBain said:

Last night new Victorians were released .. so yes they still have new and abandons to offer .. Lindens are never truly without homes to offer :)

Spoken like a true GOH player!  :D

• Like 5

Haha very funny

Due to the popularity of the Bellisseria continent with the Traditional and Houseboat options, we have implemented a refresh limit on the home selection page to help reduce server load.

If running a browser plug-in or using a feature built into your browser, please set your refresh configuration to the following:

• 10 Page loads per 10 Minute period

Which means that you can exhaust those 10 page loads in the first minute, but will have to wait an additional 9 minutes before you can see the inventory page again.

Return to Land Selection

3 minutes ago, Lenya Whitfield said:

Haha very funny

just log out and log back in    

Let's do this quick, because I know I'm going to regret it soon... I'm letting this beauty go in 30 minutes. It's located in front of a lake and surrounded by sequoias. I am not much inworld these days, and this alt is to be renewed tomorrow, so it does not make too much sense. I have loved this place since the day I got it, but it doesn't deserve being so lonely. 

Fairpeace.PNG

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Elena Core said:

Let's do this quick, because I know I'm going to regret it soon... I'm letting this beauty go in 30 minutes. It's located in front of a lake and surrounded by sequoias. I am not much inworld these days, and this alt is to be renewed tomorrow, so it does not make too much sense. I have loved this place since the day I got it, but it doesn't deserve being so lonely. 

*sends virtual hugs*

• Like 6