When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

WILL RELEASE AT 1:47pm SL TIME!           

For my very last abandon (alt being downgraded to Basic tonight) I give you a waterside in Conestoga, water to the west. I will release it at 1:39pm SL time.  Oops, region is logging out so will delay until 1:43pm.  EDIT: Damn, forced reinstall/update of SL Viewer and Firestorm threw me out. Stay tuned if you're interested...

conestoga4.JPG

conestoga3.JPG

conestoga1.JPG

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 6

Got a great waterside log cabin today on Hootnanny (lol where do they get the names from?) - after only one failed attempt. Super location and I'm really pleased.

Glad to have a place that's my own and I will not have to renew rental in a couple of weeks.

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, Vespertine Huntress said:

how do you get what you want or its random?

If available, you can choose the type you want (Victorian, traditional, cabin, houseboat, trailer). You can't choose a particular location - that part is random from the viewpoint of the person trying for one.

Edited by Parhelion Palou
fixed it
  • Like 2

• Administrators
18 hours ago, Mauritsss said:

Nope they didnt 😛 they point towards covid as a reason why they running behind in tickets. Lame excuse for an online tool :) its not like they have to "ship" the ticket. I hate that business point in that direction for excuses of delay. It's cheap and makes me even more annoyed :). Btw restart would not solve it according to live chat.

Not sure why you think my support agents are "online tools".    They are people, and they have to answer the deluge of support cases we've been receiving over the past couple of months due to the increase in support contacts everywhere (cases, live chat and telephone) we've been experiencing on all of the teams.  We don't blame the pandemic for being a little behind, but the sudden increases in various growth we have been seeing are related to it. I rather think of this as a good problem to have and we're solving for it by having brought new staff on, who are currently in training.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 6

@Mauritsss, dude I had this problem ( land stuck)about 2 weeks back,started on a Thursday, I went the weekend that way, 4 people handled my ticket/ chat,at minimum. At first i thought,they should be able to just clear that,right? No. The people handled it really well, but they had to find the why first. ( hello wondrous troubleshooting by the people qualified to do that) Imagine if everyone got stuck that way,what a nightmare ! Better they actually find the issue first.

It will get handled, if it hasnt been already: ) 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, EmmeElise said:

@Mauritsss, dude I had this problem ( land stuck)about 2 weeks back,started on a Thursday, I went the weekend that way, 4 people handled my ticket/ chat,at minimum. At first i thought,they should be able to just clear that,right? No. The people handled it really well, but they had to find the why first. ( hello wondrous troubleshooting by the people qualified to do that) Imagine if everyone got stuck that way,what a nightmare ! Better they actually find the issue first.

It will get handled, if it hasnt been already: ) 

Hi! All got fixed this morning! so I am back in the house game 😛

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Claire Atheria said:

Just checked, Dry Well and Stockyard have been released -- which means only one cabin region is left (Whistling Weasel)!

Oops my alt caught and gave back parcels in both of those (I think... Dry Well for sure) last night, and I didn't realize they were fresh releases! Thanks for updating the thread. :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Claire Atheria said:

only one cabin region is left (Whistling Weasel)!

Of the original 4000+ release, that is.  They have been building out the combined Vic/Log regions at the border between the two subcontinents quite quickly, and of course there's the raw northern edge of LogLand, where if they wished they could probably just drop in more LogLand "tiles".

And of course there's the enigmatic SSPE regions in the interior of LogLand.  It seems likely that new Loghomes will sprout in most of those.

And, apropo of nearly nothing, work continues apace on the new "pink" zone (presumably the next theme) up in the old SSP area.  At least if the number of green dots there (usually 3 or so) is indicative of work being done.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Of the original 4000+ release, that is.  They have been building out the combined Vic/Log regions at the border between the two subcontinents quite quickly, and of course there's the raw northern edge of LogLand, where if they wished they could probably just drop in more LogLand "tiles".

And of course there's the enigmatic SSPE regions in the interior of LogLand.  It seems likely that new Loghomes will sprout in most of those.

And, apropo of nearly nothing, work continues apace on the new "pink" zone (presumably the next theme) up in the old SSP area.  At least if the number of green dots there (usually 3 or so) is indicative of work being done.

Wow and I think I have landed and released about 1000 of those....lol, just joking. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Nika Talaj said:

I hope there’s not too much building in the interior regions as we still need the railway put in & it would be a shame to crowd out the lakeside.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.