Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Just now, Gordon Nadezda said:

Was this what it was like when SL released their first Linden homes? 

Interesting question, I never thought about how they prepared for their first release of homes, or even if the demand was this high for homes back then?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SweetTaffeyLove said:

I don't think so because a lot of people posted simultaneously that they got one.😕

I don't mean to sound whiny or grumbling (I know, too late), but come on! Why ration these homes out in such a way? I'd much rather they simply prepare a huge number of regions and release all the homes at one time. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Gordon Nadezda said:

I don't mean to sound whiny or grumbling (I know, too late), but come on! Why ration these homes out in such a way? I'd much rather they simply prepare a huge number of regions and release all the homes at one time. 

Because they did it that way and people complained then, too.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Beth Macbain said:

Because they did it that way and people complained then, too.

I can't imagine what the complaints would have been for releasing all at once versus rationing them out, but I'm sure you're right. 

• Like 1

I can't imagine what the complaints would have been for releasing all at once versus rationing them out, but I'm sure you're right. 

That it took too long, that they were not home on release day, that there were not enough... etc.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Just now, iBrat said:

That it took too long, that they were not home on release day, that there were not enough... etc.

LOL. We just cannot be satisfied, can we? :)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Gordon Nadezda said:

If they released them all at once, everyone would be waiting a couple more years.

They initially released around 3,000, followed by another good sized release of about 700 houseboats. No one wanted to wait the month it took them to prepare the 700 boats so Patch switched it to the M-W-F-ish schedule. No one likes that. 

People are going to complain no matter what they do.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

LOL. We just cannot be satisfied, can we? :)

If there are people from around the world working on this project, then what is taking them so long? and yeah, I get they work on their own time schedule but geesh! 😕

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Beth Macbain said:

If they released them all at once, everyone would be waiting a couple more years.

They initially released around 3,000, followed by another good sized release of about 700 houseboats. No one wanted to wait the month it took them to prepare the 700 boats so Patch switched it to the M-W-F-ish schedule. No one likes that. 

People are going to complain no matter what they do.

I bet some people regret complaining about monthly releases in the grand scheme of things lol honestly 700 homes a month later is actually not bad AT ALL.

• Like 3

When they grow another new Continent, I think then they will have a better way to distribute homes. I don't believe a new Continent would have these style of homes. Their process will be better. Belli was brand new structure and ways to create.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AlexusAbrianna said:

I bet some people regret complaining about monthly releases in the grand scheme of things lol honestly 700 homes a month later is actually not bad AT ALL.

Tyries to do calculations on that...How many is that on Mon, Wed, Fri a week?

Scared to add up the amount of time I've spent, sitting on the website, waiting for a new home. I decided a couple of weeks ago that when it happens--and sooner or later it will--it will be worth it. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, SweetTaffeyLove said:

If there are people from around the world working on this project, then what is taking them so long? and yeah, I get they work on their own time schedule but geesh! 😕

They aren't all working 24/7... 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Yas now I just give it a try when I have time to sit in front of the screen to refresh in the hope I get lucky! I no longer get up at ungodly hours of the night and mornings chasing the releases. What will be will be and I look forward to the day I receive my LL Home. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, SweetTaffeyLove said:

Tyries to do calculations on that...How many is that on Mon, Wed, Fri a week?

Between 30 and 50, I think, depending on the parcel. The demand for homes is being filled, little by little...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have been on SL since 2004,  No the original homes were not like this the demand for them,  Patch already has said was not going to be  cookie cutter concept from the start, It was  a new original community experience.   It will take time,   Then the old  Linden home will to be replaced at some point,  I am waiting on a  home myself,   It just a waiting game at this point.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Parijanee Dragonfly said:

I have been on SL since 2004,  No the original homes were not like this the demand for them,  Patch already has said was not going to be  cookie cutter concept from the start, It was  a new original community experience.   It will take time,   Then the old  Linden home will to be replaced at some point,  I am waiting on a  home myself,   It just a waiting game at this point.

Post a pic of avatar from 2004! 😆

I want to be looking at big map of those old theme homes when they disappear. Meadowlark has to go first, we have seen way too often on the Land Page. 117 prims is terrible to see with the 351 prims in Belli homes now. 

Posted (edited)

Question: for those who use an auto refresh, do you designate the name of the popup text in the box? 

Like Bellisseria? 

Edited by KohdaleeOi

Just now, KohdaleeOi said:

MIssed again.

I hope you are listening to music, with headphones on. That is only way to ease pain deer in headlights watching the Land Page refresh

• Like 1