Jump to content

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?


Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, RitaCallisto said:

I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to have docks jutting out in to the water. That was an issue when the trads were the only thing around, and they were AR'd quite often then.

Yes, not allowed.  I take full responsibility. I am just not one to AR others for that.  I don't have the heart to. 🤷‍♀️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Cricket Portland said:

Yes, not allowed.  I take full responsibility. I am just not one to AR others for that.  I don't have the heart to. 🤷‍♀️

To be fair, since the dock in question was in a tucked-away (non-sailable) corner of the pond, I hardly think it was impeding anyone. It beats me why anyone would AR it, but I guess some folks are just that way. The good news is that the reporter has probably already moved to another neighborhood. lol

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Other than grabbing a parcel there, how do y'all know when a region releases?  Do they restart them like they did with the other home types?

 

I am confused when an alt gets a place in the center of a region I was admiring, but maybe only one other home taken there (for hours).

Edited by Laurelrose Anthony
confusion :)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Other than grabbing a parcel there, how do y'all know when a region releases?  Do they restart them like they did with the other home types?

For me it's either grabbing a parcel there, or watching the map for green dots (in previously unreleased areas). With the map, you can click on houses to see their name, and if it says "Linden Home" or not.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Claire Atheria said:

For me it's either grabbing a parcel there, or watching the map for green dots (in previously unreleased areas). With the map, you can click on houses to see their name, and if it says "Linden Home" or not.

Does it go to "Protected Land" or something else before being released?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Does it go to "Protected Land" or something else before being released?

Protected Land is the area surrounding the Linden Home Parcel.  (The land that is shared land owned by Governor Linden) What is available says Linden Home until it is named by the new owner.  If you're clicking on the map at a green dot and it says Protected Land then they are not standing in their parcel area or you need to try again for a better shot 🙂 I hope this helps clear up your question.  

Edited by TarraMcBain
.
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, TarraMcBain said:

Protected Land is the area surrounding the Linden Home Parcel.  (The land that is shared land owned by Governor Linden) What is available says Linden Home until it is named by the new owner.  If you're clicking on the map at a green dot and it says Protected Land then they are not standing in their parcel area or you need to try again for a better shot 🙂 I hope this helps clear up your question.  

I wondered because there is a Victorian region that I was watching and if I click on the houses on the map, they show as Protected Land.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

I wondered because there is a Victorian region that I was watching and if I click on the houses on the map, they show as Protected Land.

That means they are still owned by Governor Linden and have not been set to release yet 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

Poot.  I tried to get one in Tiny Grove for being Tiny in but no luck.  One of the ones I got elsewhere had someone hovering in the garden.  I always find that spooky. :/ 

I just released one a few minutes ago; I hope you get it!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...