Jump to content
Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Eliza Wrigglesworth said:

Nuther one just shot by

ZOOOOM

Didn't even see that one... now THAT is what you call fast! 🤣

@iBrat; same here. No real warning to speak of, but elation just the same. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I finally figured out how to do this correctly... 

In regards to the presence of Lindens and Moles congregating in a particular region:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

Didn't even see that one... now THAT is what you call fast! 🤣

You better pay attention. I rely heavily on you :D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got one in Palmer Lake - more or less by chance.

Put the refesh to 70 seconds and went shopping some grocery for 30 minutes or so. When I came back it showed Bellisseria, I clicked and got it. But Palmer Lake is NOT a new region released but must be an abandoned. To judge by the map NOT a nice locvation so I'm likely to abandon it.

 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Put the refesh to 70 seconds and went shopping some grocery for 30 minutes or so. When I came back it showed Bellisseria, I clicked and got it.

I keep hearing this, that it sticks or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've tried doing 70 seconds, 77 second, but for some reason it times out on me faster than it should saying I've reached my 10 minute limit. That's been going on for over a week. So basically the auto refresh is worthless completely now for me.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Elora Lunasea said:

I've tried doing 70 seconds, 77 second, but for some reason it times out on me faster than it should saying I've reached my 10 minute limit. That's been going on for over a week. So basically the auto refresh is worthless completely now for me.

I'm getting sporadic hits at maybe one house a day, maybe one or two (and sometimes days without seeing anything depending on what's been abandoned). I'm set at 72 and can't go lower, but considering the whole region can go in an average of 5 seconds, 72 or anything above that seems practically useless, yes. Unless you want to manually log in and log out after 10 quick consecutive manual refreshes in which case you still might miss the entire region release too... :( 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RaeLeeH said:

I'm getting sporadic hits at maybe one house a day, maybe one or two (and sometimes days without seeing anything depending on what's been abandoned). I'm set at 72 and can't go lower, but considering the whole region can go in an average of 5 seconds, 72 or anything above that seems practically useless, yes. Unless you want to manually log in and log out after 10 quick consecutive manual refreshes in which case you still might miss the entire region release too... :( 

Did you changed to Chrome?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RaeLeeH said:

I'm getting sporadic hits at maybe one house a day, maybe one or two (and sometimes days without seeing anything depending on what's been abandoned). I'm set at 72 and can't go lower, but considering the whole region can go in an average of 5 seconds, 72 or anything above that seems practically useless, yes. Unless you want to manually log in and log out after 10 quick consecutive manual refreshes in which case you still might miss the entire region release too... :( 

I'm at work, so it's actually easier for me to keep an eye on it than at home where I get distracted and walk away from the computer more. 

At least here, I'm able to keep reading the forum and hopefully find out faster when a region gets released. I did manage to get hold of 3 houses last time but let them all go; I wasn't keeping up with the release types and could kick myself now once I found out how nice those locations were. 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, iBrat said:

Did you changed to Chrome?

I did. And a clean install. Still can't get below 72. Never mind. In the grand scheme it's just one of those things to accept and move on, huh? Could be a lot worse I guess.

 

2 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I'm at work, so it's actually easier for me to keep an eye on it than at home where I get distracted and walk away from the computer more. 

At least here, I'm able to keep reading the forum and hopefully find out faster when a region gets released. I did manage to get hold of 3 houses last time but let them all go; I wasn't keeping up with the release types and could kick myself now once I found out how nice those locations were. 

That's fortunate. About keeping track, not losing the houses. Hopefully you find one you like and keep this time. :( 

 

16 minutes ago, iBrat said:

I keep hearing this, that it sticks or something.

I wish I knew how. Mine never sticks. Not once. Literally have to have reflexes like lightning, which is counterproductive since I'm spending most weeknights awake until 3, 4 and 5am trying to catch a release and then getting up for work with only a few hours sleep. It's bordering on ridiculous, but it's the only way; I can't click a button in my sleep, regardless how clever I think I am.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Anyone grabbed it? or seen it go by?

 

Funny! Must be about 5 or 10 minutes and it's still owned by Governor Linden!

Seems they not go into the pool at ONCE!

I'll keep tranding nearby and watch.

 

Edited by Leora Jacobus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Leora Jacobus said:

Anyone grabbed it? or seen it go by?

I did 5 manual after you said it and got timeout.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got two timeouts aswell just now.

Kept on with 70 seconds with another alt - this time that seemed to little!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

I'm getting sporadic hits at maybe one house a day, maybe one or two (and sometimes days without seeing anything depending on what's been abandoned). I'm set at 72 and can't go lower, but considering the whole region can go in an average of 5 seconds, 72 or anything above that seems practically useless, yes. Unless you want to manually log in and log out after 10 quick consecutive manual refreshes in which case you still might miss the entire region release too... :( 

I'm not sure 75 vs 70 vs 65 makes a lot of difference - it's a lottery. It's sheer dumb luck, even more so with the limit on the auto refresh (and I can appreciate the limits had to be put in place). The one bright spot is that, in that micro second you have to get the house, there's bound to be a lot less competition for it: a big chunk of the people currently refreshing won't even see it. 

And I'm even less sure if the above will make you feel any better, although that's why I'm saying it. Wish I could send you a house... I'll have to settle for good luck vibes... Hope you get a house soon...

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Anyone grabbed it? or seen it go by?

 

Funny! Must be about 5 or 10 minutes and it's still owned by Governor Linden!

Seems they not go into the pool at ONCE!

I'll keep tranding nearby and watch.

 

Some go immediately, some go after x amount of time. If it's the one near the region border.. that is actually a really nice looking spot up on that little hill!

It has not gone yet as of this moment, though.

Edited by s2Pandora

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes still ownwd by Governor Linden.

I liked the hill but I disliked that it was nowhere near water.

I have something similar but much better so I let this go right away.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Check this out https://maps.secondlife.com/index.php?q=Bellisseria&s=Places  move down the screen to Belliseria, then East (to the right) where the water vein is, close to the ocean side, in the middle of the continent, zoom in, and can see the little boxes on top the houses, click on it, and it will show name of area. LL maybe releasing those today, in Oldridge and Evard. 🤩

Edited by SweetTaffeyLove

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Region Sweetmarsh Homes, most have the canal view or elevated with huge rock backyards. There is a elevated road behind some homes. I don't think anyone is going to abandon those.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

Region Sweetmarsh Homes, most have the canal view or elevated with huge rock backyards. There is a elevated road behind some homes. I don't think anyone is going to abandon those.

Passwall is next to Sweetmarsh and people said they got a house yesterday in Passwall. 😮

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SweetTaffeyLove said:

Passwall is next to Sweetmarsh and people said they got a house yesterday in Passwall. 😮

I think it was an unscheduled release, yes.

Evard is very, very pretty. I wonder why it's so many people in the unreleased regions. I haven't seen so many green dots before. (In unreleased regions)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, SweetTaffeyLove said:

Passwall is next to Sweetmarsh and people said they got a house yesterday in Passwall. 😮

Yes I  got a house in Passwall. One guy said last night someone he knows abandoned a Passwall home. 4 or 5 Passwall homes don't have water views. So close by to the water still good property.

Edited by Shield Markus
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I think it was an unscheduled release, yes.

Evard is very, very pretty. I wonder why it's so many people in the unreleased regions. I haven't seen so many green dots before. (In unreleased regions)

I know right! It looks like moles are working south and the ones with SSPE Numbers are not ready yet, can tell because the trees are missing.

Edited by SweetTaffeyLove

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SweetTaffeyLove said:

I know right! It looks like moles are working south and the ones with SSPE Numbers are not ready yet, can tell because the trees are missing.

...And now I went there, so it's another green dot! Wolfboro has those houses with a small bridge over the canal, and to each house. That is a pretty sim too.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...