When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

52 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I am sure they will make them. It is just very many SSPE regions.

I wrote somewhere that the Log continent has an edge of mountains that frame it in. They are SSPE regions. I said a long trail that follows these mountains would be cool.

The long inland system of large lakes will surely have several rez zones for smaller boats. A trail around the lakes. With public builds like there are over in the trailers/campers area. But all of the SSPE regions around the lakes, well maybe, who knows?

you have the best cabin ever!!!!! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Nika Talaj said:

I wasted a try for Purslaine, got one I didn't want in Dhingle, but it wasn't a total waste, so to speak.

Noticed the region below Dhingle is Burry.

Ew.

o.O oh my gawd there is a Log Dump somewhere....

• Haha 3

yes the ban line thinny works ,,,  i went back in world and checked  you can check and uncheck  all of the boxes and before it wass greyed in ,,,,  

• Like 2
Just now, Eleanor Anderton said:

Yep, my alt picked a Rowdy parcel.  I swear this "sister" has ended up with a double-rez home for the last three picks....sighs. Back to filing a support ticket.

Use live chat as long as you can (before 3pmSLT).

• Like 4

its the about land  tab thinggy ,,,, hubby made that mistake and i had to show him how to correct it ,,, he thought it was  a new upgrade ....ikr ,,,,,, remember he is new only a few months into sl     and men do not read everything fully ,,,,  like directions for putting the kids christmas toys  and  bikes together     shaking my head   ,,    some may think its  i now ok  to do the ban lines,,,,  so another glitch  to be addressed ,,,,,   and  probably a lot of people will think its ok now   to do the  ban lines ,,, it will get fixed ,,,,, 

Edited by roseelvira
spelling and this post thing nott working
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Eleanor Anderton said:

Yep, my alt picked a Rowdy parcel.  I swear this "sister" has ended up with a double-rez home for the last three picks....sighs. Back to filing a support ticket.

MOLES ARE HERE NOW!!

• Thanks 2

I  was told they are working on a fix . We just have to be patient .... sharing  my chocolate and cookies and  icecream with everyone while we wait 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
1 hour ago, Nika Talaj said:

/me is curious about abandons and region releases, and also wonders why reports of bad house rezzes are not in

For the same reason every other thread here wanders off topic now and then? lol

• Like 3

I've not heard of anyone at LL giving any hints as to how long the release will take, or even how it is managed.  One could go out on a limb and make two suppositions:

1.  Abandoned homes somehow go to the head of the line (evidence being the ease of catching the same house multiple times in a row)

2.  The rate of new releases is dependent on the queue depth of homes waiting to be claimed.  There is no evidence for this whatsoever, except that it does seem, empirically, to fit what's actually happening.

Were these two suppositions to actually be true, it is possible that abandoned properties could "clog" the land page.  Which, incidentally, is an argument against these suppositions being true.  That outcome is easy to imagine, and I doubt LL would set up such an obvious bottleneck.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, TyrannyElemmiire said:
  • are any log cabins on the land page right now

Patch Linden has put a new sticky at the top of this forum about what is available and has said they will endeavour to keep this updated as time permits

• Like 3
2 hours ago, TyrannyElemmiire said:
  • are any log cabins on the land page right now

Tons -- Did you bother to look?

Per Patch's Availability thread:

image.png.882010a1dc86d97446cf6d5b806e0501.png

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1