Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Just now, Leora Jacobus said:

A whole REGION?

And I saw only one house pass by!

Totally went over my head as well.. I was just in the kitchen to get me a cup of tea, come back and WHOOSH! release over - all gone... xD 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Just now, Bitsy Buccaneer said:

Missed again. Of course.

I wasn't online most of last hour,  coffee break as my phone powered up, I'm thinking LL has been at lunch. I did not rush signing in. No expectation at all. The house was there when I got to the land page. Truly luck of the moment.

I did do this after failing yesterday to get a home. I got one of those old theme homes. I abandoned it last night. I never had one of those homes before. Maybe my name was recognized by Belli home server today. It's worth a try if you haven't been in those old theme homes.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

I wasn't online most of last hour,  coffee break as my phone powered up, I'm thinking LL has been at lunch. I did not rush signing in. No expectation at all. The house was there when I got to the land page. Truly luck of the moment.

I did do this after failing yesterday to get a home. I got one of those old theme homes. I abandoned it last night. I never had one of those homes before. Maybe my name was recognized by Belli home server today. It's worth a try if you haven't been in those old theme homes.

Congratulations Shield and everyone else. Enjoy.

• Like 10

25 minutes ago, Bitsy Buccaneer said:

Missed again. Of course.

Maybe tomorrow will be our turn, Bitsy. Regions are getting prettier as they go, so maybe something to look forward to. :) 

• Like 10

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, BellaDonna2019 said:

I was also lucky enough to get a home in Passwall :D Very happy. 

Hello Passwall neighbor BellaDonna 😆

I think my home has brick wall front with an Iron Gate already installed at end of that Passwall street, water view backyard. I walked around Sweetmarsh and Passwall so often!  If Passwall released before Sweetmarsh that is curious to me.  We are Home in Passwall now.

Edited by Shield Markus
  • Like 2

Darn. Wasn’t  available during the release, just lost one in process after checking the agreement

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)

I like to start seeing people post there new homes if not in here in another post but Congrats! to All that got a home/houseboat.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, tootsiepop1 said:

I like to start seeing people post there new homes if not in here in another post but Congrats! to All that got a home/houseboat.

When I go inworld tonight, sure will post the Passwall Home here. 

• Like 2

I finally got my home!  and a traditional one!  I randomly logged in and checked.  I haven't been monitoring things this last week.  and low and behold, there was one available and I actually got it when I clicked "accept"!!!  - dances a happy dance....

• Like 19

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, BellaDonna2019 said:

I was also lucky enough to get a home in Passwall :D Very happy. 

Ok, I'm seeing people posting they got it 6 hours ago which is around 1:00pm SLT, is that correct? if so how many seconds or minutes did you use for refresh?

Edited by SweetTaffeyLove

2 hours ago, SweetTaffeyLove said:

Ok, I'm seeing people posting they got it 6 hours ago which is around 1:00pm SLT, is that correct? if so how many seconds or minutes did you use for refresh?

1 minute 10 seconds is the best refresh time now.  Time of SL day for the Homes, hmm, that was 11:30 am to 1:00 pm SLT I would say in that time period.  

• Thanks 1

Very Fornuate to get this Passwall Home with elevation steps to the Wrought Iron Gate and canal water view behind the house.  Opening in the brick wall for a garage to be used. 

Snapshot_001.png

• Like 19

6 hours ago, SweetTaffeyLove said:

I was using auto refresh at 70 seconds for about 30 mins or so before the house popped up. I believe I got lucky between 11:30am and 12 noon SL time. I do know it was approx 5am in Australia once I teleported in to check things out and 5am = 12 midday SL time

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just saw a traditional house now; 6:48 p.m. AEST. Immediately gone.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I got mine just around noon SLT yesterday... Was hoping for a houseboat, but will keep this one for a while untill they are more readily available.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Shield Markus said:

Very Fornuate to get this Passwall Home with elevation steps to the Wrought Iron Gate and canal water view behind the house.  Opening in the brick wall for a garage to be used. 

Snapshot_001.png

Very nice that is what I like to see.Nice iron gate in the front normally they leave it open.

1 hour ago, lavalois said:

I got mine just around noon SLT yesterday... Was hoping for a houseboat, but will keep this one for a while untill they are more readily available.

I have to say I was not a houseboat fan but since I got my friend her houseboat and have actually played around with the looks and settings it is pretty nice inside, has a bit more customization then my traditional homes.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Very nice that is what I like to see.Nice iron gate in the front normally they leave it open.

Yes, I have seen it open on other homes.   It's a touch gate for anyone. I can't lock it   I'm still in shock with no need to refresh ever again!

• Like 1

I was on all day yesterday but never heard anything. I guess I had my refresh set too high. ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! 

4 minutes ago, KohdaleeOi said:

I was on all day yesterday but never heard anything. I guess I had my refresh set too high. ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! 

1:10 refresh works the best.  Sometimes if you can notice your 10 minute window, refresh at 1 minute, then back to 1:10.    I was doing it manually and getting nothing for many days. lost out on so many regions.  It is truly luck of the moment when a Belli house is captured.

• Like 1