Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

hubby  caught a vic in camby  nice location ,  but he said not his cup of tea so put it back into the catch pool just now ,,,,, good luck everyone

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

hubby  caught a vic in camby  nice location ,  but he said not his cup of tea so put it back into the catch pool just now ,,,,, good luck everyone

Think my younger "sister"  just picked it up in Canby. It is nice with the little pond in the back.

Edited by Eleanor Anderton
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Faydra Foden said:

Putting one back on Collins---across from tracks and a little lake

I am pretty sure that is the one I gave up last night. It was such a quaint location. Love the Vics, the hard part is choosing which ones to let go. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Faydra Foden said:

I think cabins are gonna be soon...very soon JUST MY OPINION!

Any particular reason?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Two days ago I caught a nice spot in Kirbee. It is not my dream location but it is good enough and gave me some ideas to do something nice there. So I am out of hunting for now.

But a question - there was a webpage with a list of all Bellisseria places open for everyone and run by Residents like cafés, spa, hangouts etc. Does it still exist? It seems I can't find it.

Edited by Saskia Rieko
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Saskia Rieko said:

Two days ago I caught a nice spot in Kirbee. It is not my dream location but it is good enough and gave me some ideas to do something nice there. So I am out of hunting for now.

But a question - there was a webpage with a list of all Bellisseria places open for everyone and run by Residents like cafés, spa, hangouts etc. Does it still exist? It seems I can't find it.

If you aren't a member of Bellisseria Citizens, join it long enough to grab the latest set of LMs from their notices.  They send it out every few weeks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Saskia Rieko said:

If you use Google, it might also be worth adding the Bellisseria Fairgrounds calendar to your diary. I ran an Around the World event there last Saturday (Spain) and should be doing another one next month (probably Romania this time, last time was Spain) - http://bit.ly/BellisseriaFairgroundsCalendar

• Like 4

Thank you all for info. Apparently I remember a page which doesn't exist anymore but now I know where to find more details :) 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MarieLaureV said:

I'm having a hard time know how to get one 😢

I saw you at the parcel did you get that? :)

1 minute ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I saw you at the parcel did you get that? :)

yes that was me but I don't know how te get it haha I'm new at second life

2 minutes ago, MarieLaureV said:

yes that was me but I don't know how te get it haha I'm new at second life

Ah I am sorry at the second I pressed the button I noticed you there. Take a look at some of the threads in the Linden Homes topic - they will tell you how to get a home :) @RaeLeeH wrote info on it. Good luck!

• Thanks 1