Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Posted (edited)

Another "sticker",eh?

Edited by EmmeElise
* Pardon me while I crack up. People hiding behind hedges and so on,lol!
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I haven't seen any available tonight. Could be that there just aren't hardly any abandons right now.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Aemeth Lysette said:

Bruh, people out here dying of a disease in the real world and y'all are worried about when Linden Homes are going to release and getting mad at each other in a forum.

Relax.

Best post I ever read! Someone with a clear head! 🙂

will be releasing a vic later today  will give you a  heads up when    not sure about the time as of yet     , today  doing  a lot of rl stuff /    h ubbys  pt/  ot/ nurse visit   and blood work   etc  ////so doing  sl  between appointments  when i can .  hugs love to all

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Ziggy Starsmith said:

I'm curious as to why you are so invested in telling the people who are enthusiastic about homes that they are wrong (across multiple threads). You used to be part of the fun here and now you seem... bitter? What happened?

Sincere question! 

• Like 1

Releasing vic in pointestta in one minute  ,,,, have to log off after this pt and nurse here 

• Like 2

Just got a traditional on Dahm Strait (ha, ha). Bushes were obscuring my water view on the right side of the property so I derendered and blacklisted them. Also, a good place to keep track of what's going on nearby.image.png.fe5439c75b5c8beb7171b19978baceb5.png

image.thumb.png.641d3125befee50d63bb370503e5ef79.png

• Like 8

Yeah, this falls into the "what were they thinking" category.  What user would have preferred big square (trimmed-style) bushes obscuring their water view?

11 hours ago, Ziggy Starsmith said:

Thanks dude. I don't expect my outlook to be accepted widely here, because I feel these forums are a place where people are focusing their anxiety and anger from other things in their lives right now. I just don't think it's okay to pass it on to the Linden staff like that. They have jobs and other stuff to take care of. But I think, sadly, this insight will become more prevalent as the disease spreads more and more through the population. We're going to really see what's important soon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

It's looking like log cabins will be the biggest theme yet:

Wow, that is HUGE. That could be much larger than the first Victorian release. Of course, they could release it in fairly small groups...

Edited by Trinity1776

2 minutes ago, Trinity1776 said:

Wow, that is HUGE. That could be much larger than the first Victorian release. Of course, they could release it in fairly small groups...

I do hope some of those empty green ones we see turn into ocean level water so it's not all one giant land mass but something we can sail into / through. But we'll see what they have for us.

If anything.. these might take more than the usual 3 minutes to get all taken... ...maybe even a whole 4 minutes. 😛

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

I do hope some of those empty green ones we see turn into ocean level water so it's not all one giant land mass but something we can sail into / through. But we'll see what they have for us.

If anything.. these might take more than the usual 3 minutes to get all taken... ...maybe even a whole 4 minutes. 😛

I am also hoping the green areas will be larger waterways.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EmmeElise said:

Wow,and there wasn't a thing in the thread about it.

Perhaps like me, people are not doing that so much now 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Just sent back a Victorian in Great Banks. And picked already. And now back in Maintenance...pretty home but just a block too far from water.

Edited by Eleanor Anderton