Jump to content
Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, YamilaEnid said:

NO....😕

Im about to cry

 

Does it have to be a Victorian home? Would a Trad home with water work? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Elyeah said:

I got a nice looking plot in Edgemere earlier using my husbands account but now when I looked on the land page, it has gone :(  

Did that happen to everyone who got parcels there?

It happened to me too.  😞

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Does it have to be a Victorian home? Would a Trad home with water work? 

I would love to have a Vic....but at this stage, I think a Trad will do

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was wondering if I lost my mind---I had one but now it is gone....DID  I BREAK IT FOR REALS!?

Mama told me to never refresh with my nose on an Ipad at a car dealership!!!?!?!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, YamilaEnid said:

I would love to have a Vic....but at this stage, I think a Trad will do

I may have something :) 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, SophiaJoy Langsdorff said:

It happened to me too.  😞

Just my luck. Mostly I miss releases but was on a break at work and just happened to click at the right time (or wrong time as it turned out). I was so pleased I caught one during a release lol

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, YamilaEnid said:

I would love to have a Vic....but at this stage, I think a Trad will do

Have you ever gotten a Vic before? It seems every other time I open my phone when people mention it here, I see a Vic. Don’t give up!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

For reals what happened to that drop? Egad!

 

DO I GET MY CHANCE BACK? LOL

Edited by Faydra Foden

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Faydra Foden said:

For reals what happened to that drop? Egad!

 

DO I GET MY CHANCE BACK? LOL

I’m sorry you lost a house. I would be so upset if it was my dream! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Elyeah said:

Just my luck. Mostly I miss releases but was on a break at work and just happened to click at the right time (or wrong time as it turned out). I was so pleased I caught one during a release lol

Same here.  I was over joyed when I flew to the house this morning.  Within one minute the region crashed.... when I log back on, it’s someone else’s????  

  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SophiaJoy Langsdorff said:

Same here.  I was over joyed when I flew to the house this morning.  Within one minute the region crashed.... when I log back on, it’s someone else’s????  

So disappointing. I didnt get to log in to see mine but it was on a corner near the tracks. Darn! If they can tell who had them I wonder why they didnt just allocate them to those people instead of re releasing. Anyhoo log homes soon x

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's all good, I am happy if someone that loves mine got it, I grabbed another in same region going to release it now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Elyeah said:

So disappointing. I didnt get to log in to see mine but it was on a corner near the tracks. Darn! If they can tell who had them I wonder why they didnt just allocate them to those people instead of re releasing. Anyhoo log homes soon x

I filed the complaint.  But, I don’t think it matters to them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Faydra Foden said:

It's all good, I am happy if someone that loves mine got it, I grabbed another in same region going to release it now

Some old hag has moved in up the street from you 😉🤣

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 

3 minutes ago, 93YearOld said:

Some old hag has moved in up the street from you 😉🤣

(((((WUT????))))) it's best be you Granny!

 

OMG, I don't mean you are an old hag.....o.O

Edited by Faydra Foden
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

Have you ever gotten a Vic before? It seems every other time I open my phone when people mention it here, I see a Vic. Don’t give up!

Just adding to this because it is possible to get Vics. They may not always be in, say a water location but they are out there. Just need to keep refreshing.

Also, and I wish I knew who mentioned this on the thread, but if you get the dreaded 10 minute time out just log out of secondlife.com and log back in again. You can start again without having to wait for ten minutes. Again big thanks to the person who shared that first. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Sakura Sands said:

Tough decision but I’m releasing a seaside trad in Edwina now.

I hope you will be happy with the other trad, the one you keep. Blame me for talking you into it, lol.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got two on Edgemere and one on Ivanhoe to release---all Victorians, the Ivanoe on a little river, and the Edgemere's ---one is nice tucked into a hill with a track hidden behind the hill and vary nice front area!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Sticky camper is in Sheldon 84, 58, 73, near RR tracks (end-on), 1 row from river.    Going back at 2:30. 

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I hope you will be happy with the other trad, the one you keep. Blame me for talking you into it, lol.

Ya, I can tell I’m going to love it already.  Also yay we will be almost neighbours 😊😃. Thanks again for talking me through it!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SophiaJoy Langsdorff said:

I filed the complaint.  But, I don’t think it matters to them.

I got one today after the region came back up.  Do you remember which was yours?  I would gladly relinquish mine to the primary owner.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well crap, i had a lovely spot on Edgemere  with big willows that I( loved and now its not mine. wtf. sighs

  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...