Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

6 hours ago, Saraya Starr said:

Well, I gave up my Traditional home because it was not what I really wanted. So, I decided to try a few refreshes  before I went to bed to see if anything would Pop up, and lo and behold, a Houseboat was available :) Happy Happy..lol.  * Yawns and heads off to bed*  Tomorrow will be a fun day figuring out how to decorate :)

5 hours ago, harms Lemon said:

just got myself a home yay finally off the refresh train 😀

What the heck!!! I'm looking at the times you all are posting and it shows right after midnight is when you got something. Well you can see what time I am posting and I see nothing!!! 😡

41 minutes ago, Gordon Nadezda said:

I have Auto Refresh Plus set to refresh every 72 seconds. If the new policy is to only allow 10 refreshes per 10 minutes, I find it hard to understand how I met my 'refresh limit' when it refreshes every 1 minute and 12 seconds. Anyone experiencing this bit of a glitch? Suggestions on a good interval?

If it's a glitch it's one I share too, and I've just been speaking to others in one of the community groups and none of them have reported being able to get close to 60 seconds either. I don't know why; maybe a second delay between counts or something. I'm no programmer, I wouldn't know. But you're not alone. As for a good time, I can't seem to get below 1:12/72 without capping.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RaeLeeH said:

If it's a glitch it's one I share too, and I've just been speaking to others in one of the community groups and none of them have reported being able to get close to 60 seconds either. I don't know why; maybe a second delay between counts or something. I'm no programmer, I wouldn't know. But you're not alone. As for a good time, I can't seem to get below 1:12/72 without capping.

I figured it out (I hope). I wasn't counting the first time I loaded the page before starting Auto Refresh. So, once I first landed on the page, I waited 70 seconds before starting the timer.

• Like 2

Just now, Gordon Nadezda said:

I figured it out (I hope). I wasn't counting the first time I loaded the page before starting Auto Refresh. So, once I first landed on the page, I waited 70 seconds before starting the timer.

Fingers crossed! I'm thinking I may need to clear cache perhaps because even at 70 seconds I'm capping and I shouldn't be. I have no idea. 🤔

• Like 1

Just now, RaeLeeH said:

Fingers crossed! I'm thinking I may need to clear cache perhaps because even at 70 seconds I'm capping and I shouldn't be. I have no idea. 🤔

I keep running into that problem too. No clue how or why.

Now that I'm counting that first "landing" on the page before starting the refresh timer, 73 seconds seems to be working for me. It's been over 20 minutes and I haven't exceeded the limit, yet. ;)

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, SweetTaffeyLove said:

What the heck!!! I'm looking at the times you all are posting and it shows right after midnight is when you got something. Well you can see what time I am posting and I see nothing!!! 😡

Sometimes when a house is released it's gone so fast that none of us see it, or only a few of us. And they are being snatched up so fast that those few seconds make all the difference. Sometimes we don't all see the same houses or houseboats either. I've seen a few that others haven't (or at least I saw a lot more before the restrictions than I do now), and others have seen a few that I haven't. I don't know how to explain why that happens; whether it has to do with internet connections, or where we are in the world IRL, or that split-second click before someone else; a home might show for one of us but be taken that split second after so that the other person doesn't see it; it's gone. Or maybe the reason why you're not seeing them is something else completely. I can't explain it, but then there's no way of knowing exactly what someone else sees or when they see it either; we're relying on each other here to provide feedback.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations to those who got their homes! I hope that everyone with some time and patience gets the home of their dreams in Bellisseria if they so wish one. 😊

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, AlexusAbrianna said:

Hey guys, what is the link to the discord for discussion?

Discord for which group? If you mean for the forums I didn't think one existed, and if it does I'm not a member of it so couldn't help you. There are a few Bellisseria Community groups with Discord now, but you'll need to ask in the groups in-world, or check the relevant group notices, I'd think.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Looks like something is going on in SSPE153. The Moles showing up on the mini-map as Blue. Maybe a release later on today. 

Moles 002.PNG

SSPE153_001.jpg

Edited by Daniel Voyager
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Gordon Nadezda said:

I have Auto Refresh Plus set to refresh every 72 seconds. If the new policy is to only allow 10 refreshes per 10 minutes, I find it hard to understand how I met my 'refresh limit' when it refreshes every 1 minute and 12 seconds. Anyone experiencing this bit of a glitch? Suggestions on a good interval?

I think it’s possible that  your first load “counts.”  So your auto-refresh can’t start less than a minute before your initial page load?

• Like 1

Saw one, but was cleaning the hairball my cat puked out... I don't know if was release.

• Haha 5

T

2 minutes ago, iBrat said:

Saw one, but was cleaning the hairball my cat puked out... I don't know if was release.

I saw it at bottom of the drop down box

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, iBrat said:

hehe   I really did spill coffee all over my mouse and mousepad once when the alarm went off.

• Haha 3

I caught an abandoned house maybe 15 minutes ago and tossed it back. To give you some indication how fast it went, I had barely TP'd out before someone mentioned grabbing it in group chat. Literally seconds, if that. I didn't even have time to type that I just abandoned before it was grabbed. But that wasn't from the latest batch, it was an abandoned home. Made someone's day at least. :) 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Trinity1776 said:

I think it’s possible that  your first load “counts.”  So your auto-refresh can’t start less than a minute before your initial page load?

If this is the case something is playing up on my end. I waited a full 2 minutes between initially loading the page and starting Auto Refresh, and had timer set for 60 seconds; it still capped, as well as capped at 65 seconds too. 72 seconds seems to be as low as I can go before the warning kicks in. Maybe someone else has had better luck, or knows of a way to "reset" it, short of clearing cache/cookies?

If this is the case something is playing up on my end. I waited a full 2 minutes between initially loading the page and starting Auto Refresh, and had timer set for 60 seconds; it still capped, as well as capped at 65 seconds too. 72 seconds seems to be as low as I can go before the warning kicks in. Maybe someone else has had better luck, or knows of a way to "reset" it, short of clearing cache/cookies?

I read somewhere, I think in Belli group, that it is worse with firefox. Which I am using, and I can confirm same issues as you. I don't know what you use.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

All I did was wait one full minute after initially loading the page before starting Auto Refresh. It's been running for over an hour now without hitting the refresh limit. If that's not everyone's experience, I'm not sure what else is in play.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, iBrat said:

I read somewhere, I think in Belli group, that it is worse with firefox. Which I am using, and I can confirm same issues as you. I don't know what you use.

That could be the culprit then. I didn't even think of that. Time to install a new browser maybe I think! Thanks for the suggestion. :) 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, iBrat said:

I'm using Chrome. 

• Like 2

It VERY quiet again, in this topic and the group inworld.