When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

12 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

That one was bouncing around a lot yesterday

It looks like a nice spot.  I liked it for the ease of taking my boats in and out.  But once I tried doing that a few times across the sims, I just lost too many boats and decided to dump it.  But that was because of the surrounding sims not the parcel itself.  Why would someone otherwise not like that parcel?  I did notice that it seemed like there was a lack of background ocean noise.

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

Just caught a Trad on the river in Foxbridge. I think it's actually the same one I had a couple of days ago! It's a nice place. Going back into the pool for someone who is looking for a spot next to water. :) 

Snapshot_001.jpg

• Like 5
Just now, YamilaEnid said:

😕

I take it no luck?

Not sure if you know about this thread but it will give you tips on how to use auto refresh to get a home, plus lots of other tips too:

I hope this helps!  I hope you are able to get a home soon :) .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, karynmaria said:

I take it no luck?

Not sure if you know about this thread but it will give you tips on how to use auto refresh to get a home, plus lots of other tips too:

I hope this helps!  I hope you are able to get a home soon :) .

Thanks

• Like 3

Been a good day for traditionals on the LP so I've clicked a few : amazing house in Stross that is going to stay with me at least for now but also a couple more including this Carville Victorian that was let out originally earlier I got an hour or so afterwards - perhaps it cycled? Anyway I will send it back now...

Snapshot_015.png

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Been a good day for traditionals on the LP so I've clicked a few : amazing house in Stross that is going to stay with me at least for now but also a couple more including this Carville Victorian that was let out originally earlier I got an hour or so afterwards - perhaps it cycled? Anyway I will send it back now...

Snapshot_015.png

nice  one

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

nice  one

This is the Stross location - I could not quite believe it - perhaps this is what happens when we just random click even on builds that are not our favourites...this parcel is one of my favourite ever I think! Thanks to whomever :) !!

Snapshot_016.png

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

This is the Stross location - I could not quite believe it - perhaps this is what happens when we just random click even on builds that are not our favourites...this parcel is one of my favourite ever I think! Thanks to whomever :) !!

grrr.... throw it back!!!

lol

no, enjoy!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4