Jump to content

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

And I've just realized why Nika keeps clicking on boats, I need to free up my landscaping alt from the wonderful boat she owns so she can hop & pick up Linden packs!

Not only did I abandon a great boat last week, but now there are NONE.  wah!

I could try a swap, but that hardly ever works. And now, when boats are scarce, I imagine that swapping would be even harderer.

/me pouts at herself.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Faydra Foden said:

I stalked it too, and some on Wood, but they forgot about Wood I guess?!?

I think it is intentional...:) 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

And I've just realized why Nika keeps clicking on boats, I need to free up my landscaping alt from the wonderful boat she owns so she can hop & pick up Linden packs!

Not only did I abandon a great boat last week, but now there are NONE.  wah!

I could try a swap, but that hardly ever works. And now, when boats are scarce, I imagine that swapping would be even harderer.

/me pouts at herself.

Don't pout! I caught an awesome houseboat this morning. They just take a bit more work right now, but they are out there!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nika Talaj said:

I could try a swap, but that hardly ever works. And now, when boats are scarce, I imagine that swapping would be even harderer.

/me pouts at herself.

Late night SLT, during the week, is probably best if you want to give it a go.  After much of the US is in bed because of work the next day and Europe is not up or just getting up.  So, if I'm doing my math right, then 9:00 pm SLT is roughly 5:00 am in the UK.  Much of Europe is getting up and heading off to work and many folks don't check the forums before work.

If I was going to try a swap, I'd do it like I did with Sylvia -- use a Premium alt that doesn't own a home to try and get the property she abandoned (in my case, a new Premium alt).  Then after I successfully nabbed it, abandon the other property.  Even then, it is only worth a try if you are okay with losing the parcel entirely. 

Even though I got the parcel from Sylvia, it now means that my new Premium alt owns the property and I either have to try for a hand-off between accounts or keep this one at Premium.  Since I did early renewals on the others - so they are all paid up through next year or later - I can't even offset any costs by reducing one to basic.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Late night SLT, during the week, is probably best if you want to give it a go.  After much of the US is in bed because of work the next day and Europe is not up or just getting up.  So, if I'm doing my math right, then 9:00 pm SLT is roughly 5:00 am in the UK.  Much of Europe is getting up and heading off to work and many folks don't check the forums before work.

If I was going to try a swap, I'd do it like I did with Sylvia -- use a Premium alt that doesn't own a home to try and get the property she abandoned (in my case, a new Premium alt).  Then after I successfully nabbed it, abandon the other property.  Even then, it is only worth a try if you are okay with losing the parcel entirely. 

Even though I got the parcel from Sylvia, it now means that my new Premium alt owns the property and I either have to try for a hand-off between accounts or keep this one at Premium.  Since I did early renewals on the others - so they are all paid up through next year or later - I can't even offset any costs by reducing one to basic.

Yeah, it is 8 hours difference. I am UK. Now is nearly 7:30 pm here and nearly 11:30 am SLT.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nika Talaj said:

I could try a swap, but that hardly ever works.

did it a few times and worked, during my morning hours (gmt+1)

but!!!....
if there's even one other resident refreshing you'r in danger

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Sticky trad now

Are you still seeing it? I haven't seen one all day, I wonder sometimes if we don't all see the same choices at the same time. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

My alt just abandoned a trad in Holliday - I think it's been thrown back a few times because the nextdoor neighbor has erected a fence around his property that looks to be the height of a single storey house. :/ 

There was a clue before I got there.  (Didn't stick around long enough to see what it looked like when it rezzed.)

holli.png

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 93YearOld said:

Are you still seeing it? I haven't seen one all day, I wonder sometimes if we don't all see the same choices at the same time. 

It's been back and forth: Meadowbrook then Belli alternating with refreshes.  I'd leave it for a bit - see my comment about the Holliday parcel. Currently in maintenance.

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

  the nextdoor neighbor has erected a fence around his property that looks to be the height of a single storey house. :/ 

There was a clue before I got there.  (Didn't stick around long enough to see what it looked like when it rezzed.)

If it is the one I'm thinking of, It is one of those badly textured prim walls around the entire parcel.  Combined with a grass textured prim covering the entire parcel ground, which I actually found odd because the natural ground there looks quite nice.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

 the nextdoor neighbor has erected a fence around his property that looks to be the height of a single storey house. :/

reported such on Lostbell yesterday .. high brick wall, and hiding some animal park behind it, and one close to that who builded every addition exactly a meter over the borders "by accident" i think :)
It both was far enough not to bother me personally, but eveyrbody around it is going to do the same or abandoning and moving.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
Link to post
Share on other sites

I am about ready to let this one go.  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/La Manche/196/60/29   I love sailing but the sim crossings around there are just too lethal to my boats!  😝

I'll let it go in one minute, 3:46 SLT.

EDIT: And gone.  Does it seem like the older homes sit in maintenance longer than the newer homes? 

And back again... LOL  I guess whomever got it didn't like it.

Edited by reynols
update
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, reynols said:

I am about ready to let this one go.  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/La Manche/196/60/29   I love sailing but the sim crossings around there are just too lethal to my boats!  😝

I'll let it go in one minute, 3:46 SLT.

EDIT: And gone.  Does it seem like the older homes sit in maintenance longer than the newer homes? 

And back again... LOL  I guess whomever got it didn't like it.

That one was bouncing around a lot yesterday

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...