When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, reynols said:

Please don't tempt me....¬†¬†¬†¬† ūüėČ

Personally I never thought the hopping around was for me.  I swore I wouldn't do it.  At first I brought out one alt in cause I wanted a houseboat  & a traditional, then the campers came out had to bring a 3rd one out and then for the vics had to bring out a 4th.  Being the campers aren't for me, I will be using my 4th to get a log house.  I am going to be royally screwed when the other themes come out.  Come to the dark side @reynols hee hee.

• Like 2
  • Haha 8
13 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

Personally I never thought the hopping around was for me.  I swore I wouldn't do it.  At first I brought out one alt in cause I wanted a houseboat  & a traditional, then the campers came out had to bring a 3rd one out and then for the vics had to bring out a 4th.  Being the campers aren't for me, I will be using my 4th to get a log house.  I am going to be royally screwed when the other themes come out.  Come to the dark side @reynols hee hee.

The way to the dream house ...

giphy9.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 14
2 minutes ago, 811Lord said:

The way to the dream house ...

giphy9.gif

This isn't too far off actually, my computer is in my bedroom, but my bed is higher and turned the other way .  And I have 3 pillows :) .

Edited by karynmaria
  • Haha 4
2 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

This isn't too far off actually, my computer is in my bedroom, but my bed is higher and turned the other way .  And I have 3 pillows :) .

What's in the bedroom ... stays in the bedroom!

• Haha 1

I'm getting ready to abandon a Trad in Otisburg

And I am not claiming another Trad until I see that one owned by someone else.  I'm getting tired of grabbing the same one over and over.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
40 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

Just saw a vic go by.

I caught it.. and just when I was sure I would have to abandon it, I saw water... and suddenly a magic scenery revealed....

Amazing unblocked ocean view, a protected green area on one side, and a neighbour bit closer than usual on the other side........in Popinjay

Now I have to think whether I will keep this or my corner plot on the standalone island in Bartlesmoor

Popinjay_002.png

Popinjay 3_001.png

• Like 9