Jump to content

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?


Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 168 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

Just now, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I caught and released two! It's a challenge because the map shows the region as offline so doesn't want to let people TP in! lol

True!! I had to land at Catherine to get there and check the region. It's nice, some homes have great gardens around, but there is only ne home with a pond /little lake view

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I caught and released two! It's a challenge because the map shows the region as offline so doesn't want to let people TP in! lol

i went to look   ,really nice region   ,i was so tempted to click 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

i went to look   ,really nice region   ,i was so tempted to click 

There are quite a few places down along that southern mountain range that I would love to have, but I can't do anything during the day when they are releasing and back when I was trying at night, I was picking up abandons all over the place -- and it is really easy to exhaust the 5 tries when that is happening.

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Get your trigger fingers ready Victorian seekers!

I'm releasing one of my alts homes with absolutely stunning water views in Beaux Armes in a few minutes. 

House is last home on dead end street, with the backyard overlooking the sea below. Even has a bridge in the distance!

Hike down the hill, and you will find a bench set up courtesy of the Moles with sweeping views of Grote Dijk island. With some minimal derendering you'll have an even better view than the one already there. Also has fantastic amount of hydrangea out front along with a nice brick fence. Have had this one for a long while, wasn't going to ever give it up but haven't had the time to decorate it so I've decided to pass it along to someone who hasn't been able to get one yet and will love it as much as I have. 

Shall hit "abandon" at 3:35pm SLT!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Beaux Armes/235/18/32

(Do I earn my realtor's license with this?)

 

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Get your trigger fingers ready Victorian seekers!

I'm releasing one of my alts homes with absolutely stunning water views in Beaux Armes in a few minutes. 

House is last home on dead end street, with the backyard overlooking the sea below. Even has a bridge in the distance!

Hike down the hill, and you will find a bench set up courtesy of the Moles with sweeping views of Grote Dijk island. With some minimal derendering you'll have an even better view than the one already there. Also has fantastic amount of hydrangea out front along with a nice brick fence. Have had this one for a long while, wasn't going to ever give it up but haven't had the time to decorate it so I've decided to pass it along to someone who hasn't been able to get one yet and will love it as much as I have. 

Shall hit "abandon" at 3:35pm SLT!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Beaux Armes/235/18/32

(Do I earn my realtor's license with this?)

 

Ahhhhh...I almost got it...…….I'm about to cry...!!!!

 

  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, YamilaEnid said:

I know.....I guess will have better luck during the upcoming releases...

 

I think it is funny how I hover over the LP looking for Victorians, while I fly over the vast land full of Victorians yet to be released.  🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lindens to Reveal 5th Home Theme at Home & Garden Expo

02/26/2020

 

The American Cancer Society is excited to host the 5th Linden Home Reveal as part of the 2020 SL Home & Garden Expo. Residents are welcome to take a tour of the new Linden Home theme that will become available at 10am SLT on Friday, February 28, 2020. Residents can land on the American Cancer Society Island and walk to the Reveal region following the directional signs from there.

 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/American%20Cancer%20Society/128/128/25

 

“We are always grateful for our relationship with Linden Lab and are honored to host the Themed Home Reveals,” says Stingray9798 Raymaker, American Cancer Society staff Director in Second Life. “We hope to use this opportunity as a way to educate the residents of Second Life that the American Cancer Society is here to help cancer patients and caregivers from around the world, and to give our Second Life community a means to fight back against a disease that has taken too much.”

 

This marks the 5th Linden Home theme that will be added to the Bellisseria community, alongside the previous 4 themes: traditional, trailers, houseboats, and Victorian. Residents of Bellisserria are sharing theories with one another in the Bellisserria forum and a queue of avatars has been sighted on the American Cancer Society island.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 168 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...