When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I just got one there (maybe the same one?) and am sending it back, too. 

image.thumb.png.c8114a4331f47eb9914a7c13b5a4a031.png

I just got my first Victorian!  Never thought I would be so excited about a Linden home before.  LOL.  In Crieff.  Makes me think of "Jaffa Kree!"  from (Stargate SG1)

Now, when those new Victorians are released to the East... 😄

• Like 12
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, reynols said:

I just got my first Victorian!  Never thought I would be so excited about a Linden home before.  LOL.  In Crieff.  Makes me think of "Jaffa Kree!"  from (Stargate SG1)

Whoo hoo!  Congrats!  Going to welcome you to GOH too as you seem like an addict in the making! 🤣

Edited by karynmaria
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
 14 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

Whoo hoo!  Congrats!  Going to welcome you to GOH too as you seem like an addict in the making! 🤣

Hello, my name is...   😋

Edited by reynols
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
16 minutes ago, reynols said:

Congrats! I'm pretty sure that's the one I had, because it had water nearby like what shows in your photo. Enjoy!

• Like 5

My time out was over, so nabbed the first home on offer (other than the older LH). Traditional at Woormeral (I want to call it Worm Hole), but released it. It's now stuck in the 'holding bay' it seems 🤔

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, 93YearOld said:

My time out was over, so nabbed the first home on offer (other than the older LH). Traditional at Woormeral (I want to call it Worm Hole), but released it. It's now stuck in the 'holding bay' it seems 🤔

I got it.  Still has your photo on the land info.  😉

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, Ardy Lay said:

We looked it over, all 4 models, saw the crossing lights flashing and waited for a train but none came.  Then turned it loose and went back to our lodge in one of the oldest regions of SL.

You can always have your own train, but I know what you mean 😊

• Like 1

Finally snagged a great houseboat.  It's attached to land, about a kilometer from one of my friends, and due to the land behind it and the fact that there's just a few houseboats there it doesn't look as cramped as other areas.  The only drawback is the water is very shallow -- just 2m deep (land below is at 18m).  It's gonna be hard doing underwater mermaid stuff, especially when the houseboat hangs so low that no one could squeeze under it.  Meh, I love a challenge.  🙂

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

he did it again.. but what a strange region "Overbite"  will need climbing ropes to get up the shore to get to your home, so steep down
but nice location at the region end

I need that astonished emoticon that's available on facebook!

Edited by Raspberry Crystal
  • Haha 2
39 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Whitmarsh : they do marshes good around these parts. I am hoping this is not too far down the list of releases :) Where's Chloe? for extra points...

Snapshot_211.png

Are you in the bushes behind the lamppost on the right?  For some reason I am thinking about Sean Spicer right now, very odd  :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5