When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

Meeeeeeee want it xDxDxD 

Pickford is out just now - Brightchurch is coming UP... few mins...when I remember whose account has it! LOngest I've ever seen a Victorian on the page since the first release!

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 93YearOld said:

It's still empty, and I now have a numb bum, so I'm off to get warm. I hope it comes back on offer soon... click click click

Nothing showing up but the old camper ;) It has happened to me before, and the thing is you never really know when it's going to appear on the screen

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Elena Core said:

Nothing showing up but the old camper ;) It has happened to me before, and the thing you never really know when it's going to appear on the screen

Try to look at it this way, if it's meant for you, it will come to you :) .

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, karynmaria said:

Try to look at it this way, if it's meant for you, it will come to you :) .

I got one of the frog fountain houses in the initial release but let go of it - took a photo at the time almost this exact photo. Except this is the one I got last night as an abandon. In my eyes this is worth clicking about for. Ever since I let go the first time I've thought - would love one of those back to dress up ....

Snapshot_208.png

• Like 13

1 minute ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I got one of the frog fountain houses in the initial release but let go of it - took a photo at the time almost this exact photo. Except this is the one I got last night as an abandon. In my eyes this is worth clicking about for. Ever since I let go the first time I've thought - would love one of those back to dress up ....

Snapshot_208.png

It's worth indeed!!!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Wonder what might be up on Monday? Can't quite put aside the idea of lists yet.

If you forget about Peace Canyon, Varmint Hills, Downtime and Beneath because there is nothing to release there

And set aside the new Victorian regions for they are another system in itself we have got two lists left:

SSPE358    Wooremal
SSPE362    Callista
SSPE363    Billydoo
SSPE364    Catherine
SSPE365    Maimonides

which was an OLDER bunch of named regions which they seem to have jumped over for some reason and the NEWER list

SSPE382    Thunderhead
SSPE383    Drover
SSPE384    Gingham Point

which they seem to be working down at the moment. So I put my bet on Thunderhead

I think Thunderhead, too.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.