Jump to content
Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

This is a good point. As I watched Jamesborough being made I really REALLY wanted one of those waterfront lots. When they were gone I felt so disappointed. But you know what? It worked out to be a blessing in disguise in a way. Because the more I see these new regions being created and the amount of detail going into them the more I realise I want one of them. I may have been happy in my ideal spot for a while... until the new ideal spot came along. And then the next. This is small consolation to those who just want a home and don't care what they get, but the point is this;

Sometimes we don't always get what we want, but that doesn't necessarily make it a bad thing. You never know what's around the corner or what tomorrow, or the next day, or the next week, may bring!

Today, next week, anything is possible yet this process affects people I know are trying too. A lot of failures on the land page even with this new process. This doesn't feel like a fight anymore. It is still low availabilty the true issue. 

We can't demand a location but nice feeling it's possible to get. When that moment is over it is a challenge to take just any home given.  

Edited by Shield Markus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mae Omizu said:

I'm not in any group chats, or inworld atm... But I havent seen anything pop up on the land screen for quite some time now.

 

That's the bad thing about the new rule:

Till yesterday you could be sure to at least SEE and HEAR the giving out of a region. Either your own alarm rang or someone in this thread shouted "hurray!! I've got a house!!" ... but now? How if they silently gave a region away and all of us didn't even NOTICE? - in two minutes a lot can happen!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

That's the bad thing about the new rule:

Till yesterday you could be sure to at least SEE and HEAR the giving out of a region. Either your own alarm rang or someone in this thread shouted "hurray!! I've got a house!!" ... but now? How if they silently gave a region away and all of us didn't even NOTICE? - in two minutes a lot can happen!

Bread crumbs regarding release times were being left in certain group chats that I am not privy to, but other members are and would come here to inform everyone. No word on if that will still happen, but we can be hopeful to have some type of warning. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

That's the bad thing about the new rule:

Till yesterday you could be sure to at least SEE and HEAR the giving out of a region. Either your own alarm rang or someone in this thread shouted "hurray!! I've got a house!!" ... but now? How if they silently gave a region away and all of us didn't even NOTICE? - in two minutes a lot can happen!

Yes agreed, I got mine yesterday because someone here said I got a house.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't stress ♥  Don't worry ♥

There's an inworld party at FAR & Clo Dharma's Houseboat at Noon - 2 PM SLT http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fourze/97/178/28  if anyone would like to come and Feel the Love... make some new friends, relax, dance & enjoy .  FAR is a wonderful British DJ who will be spinning some amazing great tunes, hippy style.

I'm fully aware this post isn't really pertaining to this thread, just an offer to come and have a break and dance, relax with nice people who may be your future neighbours!  😎

 ♩🔌☛☛☛ ƑєєƖ тнєĿ❤ѴƐ  ♥💕💕 🎶 ♫♪ 🌎♻️💦 🅐🅛🅛 Θvєг tђє ฬ๏гlԃ  ❣ ♬ ♩  ♥   Have a happy weekend!! 🥰

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BJoyful said:

There's an inworld party at FAR & Clo Dharma's Houseboat at Noon - 2 PM SLT http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fourze/97/178/28  if anyone would like to come and Feel the Love... make some new friends, relax, dance & enjoy .  FAR is a wonderful British DJ who will be spinning some amazing great tunes, hippy style.

I'm fully aware this post isn't really pertaining to this thread, just an offer to come and have a break and dance, relax with nice people who may be your future neighbours!  😎

 ♩🔌☛☛☛ ƑєєƖ тнєĿ❤ѴƐ  ♥💕💕 🎶 ♫♪ 🌎♻️💦 🅐🅛🅛 Θvєг tђє ฬ๏гlԃ  ❣ ♬ ♩  ♥   Have a happy weekend!! 🥰

I may come to this! I could use a distraction from house hunting. ❤️

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Parijanee Dragonfly said:

IM in Discord nothing being said

Discord!  I forgot Belli Citizens has a discord server.  Are they using txt chat, voice, or both?  Is it used enough to be a viable way to keep in touch with what's being said in Belli chat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Discord!  I forgot Belli Citizens has a discord server.  Are they using txt chat, voice, or both?  Is it used enough to be a viable way to keep in touch with what's being said in Belli chat?

How do you access discord & the Belli chat?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BJoyful said:

There's an inworld party at FAR & Clo Dharma's Houseboat at Noon - 2 PM SLT http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fourze/97/178/28  if anyone would like to come and Feel the Love... make some new friends, relax, dance & enjoy .  FAR is a wonderful British DJ who will be spinning some amazing great tunes, hippy style.

I'm fully aware this post isn't really pertaining to this thread, just an offer to come and have a break and dance, relax with nice people who may be your future neighbours!  😎...

The other night @Patch Linden was reported to be on a beach party and saying if ... (some 20 more) people will come here THEN I'll release a region! 

So maybe going to the party helps? *lol*

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Leora Jacobus said:

The other night @Patch Linden was reported to be on a beach party and saying if ... (some 20 more) people will come here THEN I'll release a region! 

So maybe going to the party helps? *lol*

Let's give it a try!!!   WhooOoOoOo HooOOoOo!! :D 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't - I'm on a journey with my netbook and not really SL- capable let alone SL Partys.

I keep the post here on the lookout for HOUSES!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Just saw a house passing by - only one - I didn't get it

 

My wireless connection could be slow, I didn't see that house

I am using 1:14 refresh

Edited by Shield Markus
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shield Markus said:

My wireless connection could be slow, I didn't see that house

Didn't see it on my end either. :(

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Just saw a house passing by - only one - I didn't get it

 

I saw that one too but I was too slow to grab it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I use 120 seconds and so we might very well see and not see different things at different moments

- that's just the bad thing - or good thing? - If you did not see it MY chance might have been better - didn't get it anyway

and it may well have been the last one of a whole region ... as they have been said to go in 7 seconds! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, harms Lemon said:

knowing my luck i'll be on a timeout when one goes by lol

 

One would be not so bad, a timeout can make you miss a whole release lol.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, iBrat said:

One would be not so bad, a timeout can make you miss a whole release lol.

well i'm not that fast either i mean 3 seconds and there gone 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have seen people mentioning groups that announce releases.  Where does one find these groups?  Although I am losing interest and am more than happy with my mainland, anyway.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Larree Quixote said:

I have seen people mentioning groups that announce releases.  Where does one find these groups?  Although I am losing interest and am more than happy with my mainland, anyway.

it's the citizen group and community group of the same name 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Larree Quixote said:

I have seen people mentioning groups that announce releases.  Where does one find these groups?  Although I am losing interest and am more than happy with my mainland, anyway.

Search the inworld groups for Bellisseria - Community and Citizens

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

The other night @Patch Linden was reported to be on a beach party and saying if ... (some 20 more) people will come here THEN I'll release a region! 

So maybe going to the party helps? *lol*

And they did of course people are working and can't go to any party nor watch the home screen for when they pop up but it is all fine in SL land. 

When I get home today going to do some exploring and see what people are so hyped about regarding some of the newer released areas.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...