When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

My alt is about to release a Traditional, on a lovely spot, on Poseidon Peak. Two sides look over the river, and across the road is Linden land. It's just not right for me, but hopefully the next person will love it 😊

• Like 7

About to abandon a Victorian in Morgall. Across the street from the water, no houses there. A very nice area, corner lot. You'll have good views with a bit of derendering. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Morgall/237/38/32

I love it, just really don't need it and want to open a slot for the eventual new homes that will be coming up.

Will release at 7:35pm SLT a few minutes from now!

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

About to abandon a Victorian in Morgall. Across the street from the water, no houses there. A very nice area, corner lot. You'll have good views with a bit of derendering. 

I love it, just really don't need it and want to open a slot for the eventual new homes that will be coming up.

I saw it come up, and managed not to click since I have a coastal Victorian already  :D  it came up FAST

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Malayaa said:

I saw it come up, and managed not to click since I have a coastal Victorian already  :D  it came up FAST

Yep, person that got it is only 2 months old. 

I kind of like that someone that young got such a nice spot.

• Like 7

It is interesting how often homes break loose in "pairs"....when they sit for a long time in Linden Home status without showing up on the page, it is like they want another home of the same type to hold their hand as they take the plunge lol

• Like 9
1 hour ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Thank you! I grabbed this!!! Amazing! 

• Like 7

Wonder what might be up on Monday? Can't quite put aside the idea of lists yet.

If you forget about Peace Canyon, Varmint Hills, Downtime and Beneath because there is nothing to release there

And set aside the new Victorian regions for they are another system in itself we have got two lists left:

SSPE358    Wooremal
SSPE362    Callista
SSPE363    Billydoo
SSPE364    Catherine
SSPE365    Maimonides

which was an OLDER bunch of named regions which they seem to have jumped over for some reason and the NEWER list

SSPE382    Thunderhead
SSPE383    Drover
SSPE384    Gingham Point

which they seem to be working down at the moment. So I put my bet on Thunderhead

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Wonder what might be up on Monday? Can't quite put aside the idea of lists yet.

If you forget about Peace Canyon, Varmint Hills, Downtime and Beneath because there is nothing to release there

And set aside the new Victorian regions for they are another system in itself we have got two lists left:

SSPE358    Wooremal
SSPE362    Callista
SSPE363    Billydoo
SSPE364    Catherine
SSPE365    Maimonides

which was an OLDER bunch of named regions which they seem to have jumped over for some reason and the NEWER list

SSPE382    Thunderhead
SSPE383    Drover
SSPE384    Gingham Point

which they seem to be working down at the moment. So I put my bet on Thunderhead

Really appreciate the info Leora, thank you as always. So I guess I'd wait a few days, for the new Victorians to be released. I'm happy with my Trad, and want something different on my alt :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
1 minute ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I got hold of a Victorian facing the frog fountain yesterday which is one of my desired spots - so a Victorian in Brightchurch (same one again) plus one in Pickford are going to the LP now for anyone who happens to be around...

Meeeeeeee want it xDxDxD 

• Like 1