When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

About to abandon a Victorian in Morgall. Across the street from the water, no houses there. A very nice area, corner lot. You'll have good views with a bit of derendering. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Morgall/237/38/32

I love it, just really don't need it and want to open a slot for the eventual new homes that will be coming up.

Will release at 7:35pm SLT a few minutes from now!

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

About to abandon a Victorian in Morgall. Across the street from the water, no houses there. A very nice area, corner lot. You'll have good views with a bit of derendering. 

I love it, just really don't need it and want to open a slot for the eventual new homes that will be coming up.

I saw it come up, and managed not to click since I have a coastal Victorian already  :D  it came up FAST

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Thank you! I grabbed this!!! Amazing! 

• Like 7

Wonder what might be up on Monday? Can't quite put aside the idea of lists yet.

If you forget about Peace Canyon, Varmint Hills, Downtime and Beneath because there is nothing to release there

And set aside the new Victorian regions for they are another system in itself we have got two lists left:

SSPE358    Wooremal
SSPE362    Callista
SSPE363    Billydoo
SSPE364    Catherine
SSPE365    Maimonides

which was an OLDER bunch of named regions which they seem to have jumped over for some reason and the NEWER list

SSPE382    Thunderhead
SSPE383    Drover
SSPE384    Gingham Point

which they seem to be working down at the moment. So I put my bet on Thunderhead

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Wonder what might be up on Monday? Can't quite put aside the idea of lists yet.

If you forget about Peace Canyon, Varmint Hills, Downtime and Beneath because there is nothing to release there

And set aside the new Victorian regions for they are another system in itself we have got two lists left:

SSPE358    Wooremal
SSPE362    Callista
SSPE363    Billydoo
SSPE364    Catherine
SSPE365    Maimonides

which was an OLDER bunch of named regions which they seem to have jumped over for some reason and the NEWER list

SSPE382    Thunderhead
SSPE383    Drover
SSPE384    Gingham Point

which they seem to be working down at the moment. So I put my bet on Thunderhead

Really appreciate the info Leora, thank you as always. So I guess I'd wait a few days, for the new Victorians to be released. I'm happy with my Trad, and want something different on my alt :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.