When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Alt picked up a weird trad lot in Anati. Gorgeous, amazing water views, sandy/grassy land but it's like the Moles totally forgot to landscape the property. Not a speck of green except one sad little tree in the back and a huge hedge between the house and the one next door. Plus the rear yard consisted of an enormous, imposing sandy hill and rocks. It did have good privacy but I just couldn't decide if it was worth keeping, leaning to it being a "maybe" until I saw the dragon rezzer next door AND dozens of hearts being rezzed from a Valentine's Day card that was still sitting outside the house. Oh and a Doberman running around the yard and their tv blaring unwatched.

So. Nope.

Abandoned.

Buyer beware.

Edited by Elora Lunasea
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 5

6 hours ago, 93YearOld said:

It's gone quiet on this thread, could it be there are 297 people at Medicine Hat, all waiting for Whitney? 🤣

5 hours ago, DellaLaBella said:

Just got one in Medicine Hat...not one of the unique ones though🙁

Giving it up at slt 4:50 pm...nice one -  backs up to a mountain...very private...just not my dream home!

From this I gather that between 3:30 and 4:30 pm SLT on Friday Medicine Hat has been released. ... let's say 4:00 pm SLT

That was right in the middle of the second list.

A pity the list- system seems to be not working any longer, mere guessing game nowadays.

Need to get a cristal ball! ;)

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, Leora Jacobus said:

From this I gather that between 3:30 and 4:30 pm SLT on Friday Medicine Hat has been released. ... let's say 4:00 pm SLT

That was right in the middle of the second list.

A pity the list- system seems to be not working any longer, mere guessing game nowadays.

Need to get a cristal ball! ;)

Yes it was, and I think Gridlock was too before that.

Apologies if this has been mentioned before - I did a search and didn't find anything: SSPE359 (Innside's western neighbor) has been named Chippewa Junction, though it still appears as SSPE359 on the map. I had a quick look as I saw the name on the small map just before logging out and didn't recognize it. (I'm out of the Game of Homes, possibly forever, so won't be a regular visitor to this thread. Thrilled to bits with my very isolated house in Innside, and I'm almost finished decorating it so will be posting pix in the relevant thread in the next few days :))

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Apologies if this has been mentioned before - I did a search and didn't find anything: SSPE359 (Innside's western neighbor) has been named Chippewa Junction, though it still appears as SSPE359 on the map. I had a quick look as I saw the name on the small map just before logging out and didn't recognize it. (I'm out of the Game of Homes, possibly forever, so won't be a regular visitor to this thread. Thrilled to bits with my very isolated house in Innside, and I'm almost finished decorating it so will be posting pix in the relevant thread in the next few days :))

It's a wonderful spot, I think one of the best, for privacy, that I've seen. I can't wait to see the pix 😊

• Like 1

Re new releases: I wonder if they are going to start the automated region dropping again like over the holiday break, or whether that was just a one time special deal.  Sometimes I click on a Victorian thinking MAYBE the new regions are being released.  Or do we know with reasonable assurance that things popping up on the Land Page on weekends are abandons?  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Malayaa said:

Re new releases: I wonder if they are going to start the automated region dropping again like over the holiday break, or whether that was just a one time special deal.  Sometimes I click on a Victorian thinking MAYBE the new regions are being released.  Or do we know with reasonable assurance that things popping up on the Land Page on weekends are abandons?  

I've only seen things from established regions on the land page on weekends (with the holiday break being the exception). I don't expect to see a weekend release anytime soon; I think that was purely because of the long holiday week. 

• Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.