Jump to content

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?


Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Eowyn Southmoor said:

but now I've got people building huge hideous add-ons all around me 

If the builds are more than 15m above water level, AR them.  Also, if they appear to you to be totally out of theme, AR them.  LL will sort it out.

However, it may very well take them at least a few days, or even weeks, to check the AR.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:
11 hours ago, Eowyn Southmoor said:

but now I've got people building huge hideous add-ons all around me 

If the builds are more than 15m above water level, AR them.  Also, if they appear to you to be totally out of theme, AR them.  LL will sort it out.

However, it may very well take them at least a few days, or even weeks, to check the AR.

One other note on this:  Even if you, or anyone, decides to move on specifically because of stuff like that, you should still submit the ARs if it is applicable.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I've looked at several of the houseboat areas and most of them are awful.  Too close, no privacy, you can only derender so much before you realize you may as well not have neighbors.  Anyone who visits will not have things derendered. You can't block everything ugly,  so I just avoid getting one. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Mitch Merricks said:

The little island in Dashwood with a bench and Bridge that Sylivia mentioned.  

1000658915_VerneVictorianinDashwood.jpg.

 

I had a wander last night after catching that Vic, and saw your place, Mitch. It looks great! I almost kept the parcel knowing I'd have a good neighbor, but seeing how happy the new owner is, I'm not sorry I gave it up. Lovely area. :) 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I had a wander last night after catching that Vic, and saw your place, Mitch. It looks great! I almost kept the parcel knowing I'd have a good neighbor, but seeing how happy the new owner is, I'm not sorry I gave it up. Lovely area. :) 

Thanks Sylvia!  I still have work to do on the interior, always a work in progress!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Seeing everything but Vics on the land page right now. I suspect the trads are in Creole, as it looks like there are still a couple of unclaimed parcels there.

I see only Meadowbrook! 8:45 SLT

 

PS: Seems to be on and off! Now 8:49 SLT I see Trads and Campers on the LP

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I caught and just released one of the only five homes in Overbite. Really nice area with that "national park" look (but I am really wanting a Vic; I just can't resist clicking!) 

Until I nabbed this after you let it go, I was hoping for a clifftop parcel in Medicine Hat or the other neighbouring regions...I was camping there on and off 😁 But this little spot is lovely. I've turned it into a little studio, so unless the new theme is awesome, or I get banned by LL 🤣 I'm staying put. Thank you for letting it go, I hope you get a wonderful Victorian ☺️

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 93YearOld said:

Until I nabbed this after you let it go, I was hoping for a clifftop parcel in Medicine Hat or the other neighbouring regions...I was camping there on and off 😁 But this little spot is lovely. I've turned it into a little studio, so unless the new theme is awesome, or I get banned by LL 🤣 I'm staying put. Thank you for letting it go, I hope you get a wonderful Victorian ☺️

Thanks for letting me know! I am feeling like the good fairy of Linden Homes today! 😂🥰

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I've looked at several of the houseboat areas and most of them are awful.  Too close, no privacy, you can only derender so much before you realize you may as well not have neighbors.  Anyone who visits will not have things derendered. You can't block everything ugly,  so I just avoid getting one. 

There are some really nice houseboat spots out there.  This is a shot from my upper deck - nothing is derendered -- all of my neighbors are on the 2 sides obscured by the houseboat itself, so I never look that direction.

Bellisseria Houseboat View

 

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, 93YearOld said:

Until I nabbed this after you let it go, I was hoping for a clifftop parcel in Medicine Hat or the other neighbouring regions...I was camping there on and off 😁 But this little spot is lovely. I've turned it into a little studio, so unless the new theme is awesome, or I get banned by LL 🤣 I'm staying put. Thank you for letting it go, I hope you get a wonderful Victorian ☺️

Overbite is special, hiding between hills. Like a secret place.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I got one Traditional in Creole, and abandoned it. It is still Traditionals on the page. Is it Creole houses that are picked up and abandoned, or another region released?

Someone else needs to click to find out! I don't want to be put in time out this early in the day. 😂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Someone else needs to click to find out! I don't want to be put in time out this early in the day. 😂

Creole has Traditionals.   The two I checked were both in Creole.

 

Edited by reynols
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, reynols said:

Creole has Traditionals.   The two I checked were both in Creole.

 

Yeah, but the question was, are the Trads currently showing on land page in Creole? Or a new release?

(I'm guessing Creole still.)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Yeah, but the question was, are the Trads currently showing on land page in Creole? Or a new release?

(I'm guessing Creole still.)

I've been watching Trads and trailors show up off and on the last hour or so.  I am desperate for a Victorian... I didn't know they existed till a few days ago.  Remind me of  the house I spent most of my childhood in.

If the trads I've been seeing are other than Creole I couldn't say.

Edited by reynols
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, reynols said:

I am desperate for a Victorian... I didn't know they existed till a few days ago.  Remind me of  the house I spent most of my childhood in.

Right now the only Victorians you will see are abandons.  Many great parcels are abandons, you can get a wonderful spot, but you'll have to kinda haunt the land page, because they go quickly.  OR you could wait for a bit, LL is working on a WHOLE BUNCH of Vic regions that look like they will be ready for release "soon".   If they decide to release these Vic regions one at a time, well, many of them look ready to go.  If they wait until the whole new area is complete, looks like more than 2 weeks to me.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Right now the only Victorians you will see are abandons.  Many great parcels are abandons, you can get a wonderful spot, but you'll have to kinda haunt the land page, because they go quickly.  OR you could wait for a bit, LL is working on a WHOLE BUNCH of Vic regions that look like they will be ready for release "soon".   If they decide to release these Vic regions one at a time, well, many of them look ready to go.  If they wait until the whole new area is complete, looks like more than 2 weeks to me.

I'm desperate for a Vic too....I've been haunting the land page with no luck.....but still there....won't quit until I find my perfect spot....

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone. I'm releasing my Trad at South Haven in 10 min. It's a great location, on an elevated parcel, with the sea on the backyard. It's perfect, but I'm a forest person, so I hope someone nice gets it

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

Hello everyone. I'm releasing my Trad at South Haven in 10 min. It's a great location, on an elevated parcel, with the sea on the backyard. It's perfect, but I'm a forest person, so I hope someone nice gets it

Got it with an alt, Elena. Thank you for the notice! It was exactly what I hoped to find -- west-facing to the sea, elevated, green lot!

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kayden Oconnell said:

Got it with an alt, Elena. Thank you for the notice! It was exactly what I hoped to find -- west-facing to the sea, elevated, green lot!

Nice to see people getting what they want after a release and an abandoned one at that.  Thanks for letting people know.

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...