Jump to content
Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Lucy Reve said:

when?

If you are referring to my post, that was two hours ago. I imagine the house has a new owner by now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

If you are referring to my post, that was two hours ago. I imagine the house has a new owner by now. 

☹️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Lucy Reve said:

☹️

Houses go pretty fast once they are released.

Go to thread below to get some tips on how to find a home with auto refresh, you have to be a bit proactive, people do release their parcels at all times of the day and night and they don't always post here.  Also join the Bellisseria Citizens if you haven't already, people post there too if they are going to release a home:

Good luck and I hope you are able to get a home soon :) .

Edited by karynmaria
Top secret!
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I'm about to give back a Victorian in Mason. It's across the street from a small pond.

I think I got this one! 

like 40 mins ago. I'll hold onto it for now :)

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Loretta String said:

Got it !! Nice location in Winters Elm on a river with nice view.

:)  thats the one i released

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Traditional and camper on land page now. 

ETA: Victorian just popped up, too.

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, xrockinfree said:

Pratt Falls (trads) released!

I just released one there, I think it's the only one available now!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be releasing this Trad in Smokey in 10 minutes (half past). It is a cliff top with water and a cul de sac to the right. There is land beyond the houseboats in the distance, my draw distance wasn't high enough to rez it.

 

It is very beautiful and the only reason I'm not keeping is that I am still holding out for a Vic 😊

smokey1.png

Edited by Evarne
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just clicked on a random trad on the land page to see where I landed, and holy crap, it's the Pratt Falls parcel I liked best but was not able to get when the region released earlier today! I have almost a month (till next billing date) to decide if I want to keep it, but what a nice surprise after spending my RL afternoon at the vet with a sick kitty. :) 

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Just clicked on a random trad on the land page to see where I landed, and holy crap, it's the Pratt Falls parcel I liked best but was not able to get when the region released earlier today! I have almost a month (till next billing date) to decide if I want to keep it, but what a nice surprise after spending my RL afternoon at the vet with a sick kitty. :) 

Great news! Hope that your cat is much better now.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Just clicked on a random trad on the land page to see where I landed, and holy crap, it's the Pratt Falls parcel I liked best but was not able to get when the region released earlier today! I have almost a month (till next billing date) to decide if I want to keep it, but what a nice surprise after spending my RL afternoon at the vet with a sick kitty. :) 

I got the parcel I wanted in Pratt Falls too . Its the first time I have got the exact parcel I wanted. Pure fluke.  It's such a pretty region with lovely landscaping and flowers. Not keen on the name because it reminds me of the word 'prat' which is a derogatory name for someone in UK slang ☺️ but hey ho, the area is lovely. 

I also have a sick pet who has spent her second night at the vet. Newly diagnosed diabetes after collapsing yesterday. She is a husky and was already was on immunosuppressants and previously steroids for a autoimmune disorder. Now this! Poor girl is such a sweet, gentle dog 😪1294016004_WaterfallCottage_002.thumb.png.cfc0fc08e963d62623db3a5b23811298.png

Edited by Elyeah
add comment
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Elyeah You got my first choice, but congrats to both you and @Sylvia Tamalyn for getting what you wanted.  It is hard to do, but a good feeling when you finally get the one you actually wanted.

However, I am shocked I got my second choice.   I don't think you can really go wrong in this region.  And only 10 houses by the looks of it on this one. 

277074832_prattfalls_001.thumb.jpg.5b5d878a51d6dc1e3ccb1be20336a250.jpg

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

@Elyeah You got my first choice, but congrats to both you and @Sylvia Tamalyn for getting what you wanted.  It is hard to do, but a good feeling when you finally get the one you actually wanted.

However, I am shocked I got my second choice.   I don't think you can really go wrong in this region.  And only 10 houses by the looks of it on this one. 

277074832_prattfalls_001.thumb.jpg.5b5d878a51d6dc1e3ccb1be20336a250.jpg

Oh love that one too especially the little picket fence and the bridge. The moles have really done a lovely job too with rocks and flowers. Just beautiful.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Elyeah said:

I got the parcel I wanted in Pratt Falls too . Its the first time I have got the exact parcel I wanted. Pure fluke.  It's such a pretty region with lovely landscaping and flowers. Not keen on the name because it reminds me of the word 'prat' which is a derogatory name for someone in UK slang ☺️ but hey ho, the area is lovely.1294016004_WaterfallCottage_002.thumb.png.cfc0fc08e963d62623db3a5b23811298.png

Congrats!  I am envious.  I love the two parcels on the sides of the falls.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...