Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

4 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Whew...   I was able to "transfer" a nice parcel from a retiring alt to main one.  

Great to hear you manage to do it! I wanted to do the same with my alt's parcel, but to me, it's too risky... So, I guess I'm stuck with my alt for a while,....

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Whew...   I was able to "transfer" a nice parcel from a retiring alt to main one.  

I've tried that a total of 3 times and was successful twice.... I think it's too scary to try these days. I think it used to be easier when there weren't as many abandons popping up randomly....

On a similar topic I have 3 premium accounts and all 3 of them have gotten my original first home at some point in time and one account has gotten it twice.

Edited by AveryWitt
  • Like 7

1 minute ago, AveryWitt said:

I've tried that a total of 3 times and was successful twice.... I think it's too scary to try these days. I think it used to be easier when there weren't as many abandons popping up randomly....

the  tricky thing is some Vics stay way to long in maintenance 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

So glad to hear you were able to do it! Must be very nerve-wracking if you really like the parcel.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Walpurgisnacht said:

So glad to hear you were able to do it! Must be very nerve-wracking if you really like the parcel.

Yes, my hand can shake so much that it is hard to click that little radio button. :P

• Like 6

Trying my  luck again. Good luck to everybody still hoping.  Glad to see my victorian went to someone that really wanted it ❤️ I wanted something a little more cozier. seen one or two today but wasn't quick enough. onward to more effort!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I just released a Vic in New Farthing.

Edit:  It appeared on the page after 10 minutes then was taken.

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
  • Like 3

Just now, Juliet Ducrot said:

My beautiful old home. Was tempted to grab it back! Loved this place so much ❤️

I don't know if anyone had it before me I got it yesterday ... lovely place! I am going to one account now unfortunately!

• Like 4

I'm releasing a Trad in Dorma.  Another curiosity click. :)  It has a prominent position, and interesting steps.  A short walk to a small beach.

Dorma Trad.jpg

• Like 11

21 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I'm releasing a Trad in Dorma.  Another curiosity click. :)  It has a prominent position, and interesting steps.  A short walk to a small beach.

Dorma Trad.jpg

thats so cute 

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

Dorma Trad.jpg

Was our fav view but we found 2 better ones..49509577191_4984a538c8_c.jpg.684547ce3b849dd9e661abd980ff0225.jpg

• Like 9

3 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I don't know if anyone had it before me I got it yesterday ... lovely place! I am going to one account now unfortunately!

Oh wow! May I ask which one you are going to keep? Must be a tough choice..

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Sakura Sands said:

Oh wow! May I ask which one you are going to keep? Must be a tough choice..

Saltmarsh is my keeper despite being an alt parcel. We have a snow parcel on the mainland using up the other part of the tier which is useful. I landed a trad on the beach in Dorma which is right on the sea on my main account just now which  I will keep at least the rest of the week...

• Like 7

I still have my camper, it is perfect as my holiday home. Rachel (my alt), was very encouraged by some of the homes seen in this and the abandons thread and withdrew her 1024 donation to my land group to have a dabble in The Game of Homes. She landed a very nicely located trad late Saturday night in Deermoor. I took a leisurely balloon flight from the camper in Wiggle to view it yesterday. I loved the street view, and the fact that it has a railway platform nearby, but cannot see myself utilising it to the extent it deserves so it went back into the pool. Late last night Rachel landed a superbly located 32x32 region edge (west view) houseboat in Hunky Dory. I CAN see that getting some use, so the Loonetta is placed for some sailing, and I may even decorate the place too!

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, xrockinfree said:

Whitney is in Zut Alors (houseboats), probably will be released soon!

That's gonna surprise all the people camped out in Innside. lol

• Haha 3