Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

All three options on the menu now (Edit: Just saw Sylvia's post now!!!!)

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Dora Paule said:

That's a great location, Atina0, we're neighbours :)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Neville/177/140/32

Neville is awesome, I remember that only one of the nine Victorians there had an owner when I got mine.  In a few minutes Linden delivered the rest of the homes, it was fun to see people appear suddenly and run around the street looking at what they got.

With the exception of the previous owner of your current home, they have the same residents, what we might call a real neighborhood.  The views are incredible if you derezz some of the bushes, I set "The Doyle" home, and it's nice.

Call my door if you need anything :)

Dora.jpg

I'm stil amazed I got it😀

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Chat says Lockspur released.

Yep, thanks to the tip from Laurelrose up above, I got a trad there near the railroad tracks. Just released it as it's not as private as I like, but it's a nice location with good views from the balcony. 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Releasing this Vic (different from the one I got yesterday, better) in Grote Dijk at 9:35AM SL time. 

groteVic2.JPG

OMG hope I can get this one

10 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

I just got one as well, but am about to walk out the door; may release it in about 4 hours.

You got a nice spot.  Wish my alt had gotten that one, by the tracks.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Trad, HB and camper now. 9:10AM SL time - sticky trad on LP

I love this sentence, it's like talking in code but I understand it!

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

Same 2 homes in Lockwood & Earnshaw being perpetually caught & abandoned .. lol just a heads up, don't be like me & waste all 5 attempts circulating between the two 🥴

Edited by AlexusAbrianna
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

@Loretta String it had gone by the time I got there but I didn't mind.  I wasn't going to try for it as I'd lived there before, and I was just going to remind myself what it was like.  It does indeed have a nice view. :) 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

Yes, I just bagged a plot there.  It's so extraordinary that there wasn't even a house on the plot. :D  I let it go, though.

I'm still standing in mine, it's by a railroad track, which is cool. I'll probably tire of it in 15 minutes or so. :D 

ETA: Not even that long. I returned. it. 

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

SSPE359 - a station, with no houses around it.  Will there be buses to take you home, I wonder?

SSPE359's southern edge borders a big 3-or-so-region park that extends down to that bay above Oleander.  A BIG recreation area.  You could come by boat to SSPE376's dock. take a beautiful hike through parklands to SSPE359.  Then if you like you can take the train down all the way through South Belli to Red Hook, where there's a boat rez zone at the end of the line, and explore Belli's southern reaches.

/me puts on a perky little hat.  Just call me your Belli excursion planner!

• Like 9

My alt just landed a parcel that had a well known Linden in it - in fact I think I landed on their head! They were super nice and stayed to say hi - nice surprise for me today! 😊

• Like 7