Jump to content

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, MissMalibuNL said:

How is it going, i have a trad but thinking of to look for an other... but how is the "market" now... hard to get or more easier than few months ago? just to know before i give up mine

 

Victorians and Trads are more difficult to get, although not as hard as last summer; there's a release expected in the following days. Campers are the easiest ones to get, and there have been quite lovely abandons these past weeks

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, MissMalibuNL said:

How is it going, i have a trad but thinking of to look for an other... but how is the "market" now... hard to get or more easier than few months ago? just to know before i give up mine

 

I would advise to stay put where you are.

I even retired my househunting alt so depressing I found what she landed!

If you are not looking for a camper do not risk to let go and end up regretting it!

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking for a Victorian? My alt is letting this one in Pickford go. It's on the corner of a road with some woodland behind. No water view, sorry but it is a nice plot. I really wish I could keep it but it feels unfair to hold on to it with my alt going to a basic account soonish. I'm letting it go at 6.45am SLT. 

Pickford_001.png

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to release a traditional in Silent Shores in a few minutes that an alt picked up the other day. 

It's a really nice location; corner lot across the street from the water. Side yard faces east to the water so you might have a water view depending on what model you use and some strategic derendering of trees across the way - I did it and it really was lovely to look out at the houseboats beyond. The landscaping is really good too, nice step up to the house, and the back yard is fully private with trimmed hedges and wood fencing to the street if you like that look. 

Silent Shores is a really nice region. In fact, if I were just starting out and got this house I'd be keeping it. This one really has a good vibe to it but I just don't need it as it's similar to another one that I have already which I slightly prefer. 

Will let it go at 7:55am SLT  

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Silent Shores/23/42/27

PS: This photo shows the landscape with trees derendered and, I haven't abandoned it yet - got held up so make that 8:00 slt

 

silent shores_002.png

Edited by Elora Lunasea
chchchanges
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be releasing a Trad with unblocked Ocean View at 11 am SLT

The home is located above a coastal road, facing North, and has a fabulous location....... I just decided that I like my home in nearby Venber better :)

If you are after Ocean View, that home is for you.

You can inspect it here : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ketran/89/185/36

 

Ketran1_002.png

Ketran1_003.png

Ketran1_004.png

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Selina Heart said:

Looking for a Victorian? My alt is letting this one in Pickford go. It's on the corner of a road with some woodland behind. No water view, sorry but it is a nice plot. I really wish I could keep it but it feels unfair to hold on to it with my alt going to a basic account soonish. I'm letting it go at 6.45am SLT. 

Pickford_001.png

I just got this a couple of minutes ago, so I expect it's changed hands a couple of times. Will probably hang onto it for a while...

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Loretta String said:

I'll be releasing a Trad with unblocked Ocean View at 11 am SLT

The home is located above a coastal road, facing North, and has a fabulous location....... I just decided that I like my home in nearby Venber better :)

If you are after Ocean View, that home is for you.

You can inspect it here : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ketran/89/185/36

Aw my partner had that house for a while (until he got a slightly better location)! What I thought was nice was every other oceanside house in the region had a claimed date of April 16th.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

I just got this a couple of minutes ago, so I expect it's changed hands a couple of times. Will probably hang onto it for a while...

I had it since Selina let it go and wasn't in world.... just released it about 10 minutes ago so it was just you and I... I suppose.... it's pretty nice actually... close to the sea and some other water...

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Soggy Shore has been out this afternoon :)

The four boats had allready been released on 14th at 7:35 am SLT ... so now the campers aswell?

As they usually never do any releases on Sunday I guess when the region has been released the boats were grabbed at once and the campers somehow got stuck amongst the obviously still numerous mixture of campers (new and abandoned) that are still in the pipe. ;)

 

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

The four boats had allready been released on 14th at 7:35 am SLT ... so now the campers aswell?

As they usually never do any releases on Sunday I guess when the region has been released the boats were grabbed at once and the campers somehow got stuck amongst the obviously still numerous mixture of campers (new and abandoned) that are still in the pipe. ;)

 

The campers I only saw today from about five hours ago. I just let two of them go and kept one for a while it's a great region I am still no nearer to cracking the camper code only that they do become available together if they are previously un released so you have a chance at different parcels in those regions. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

The campers I only saw today from about five hours ago. I just let two of them go and kept one for a while it's a great region I am still no nearer to cracking the camper code only that they do become available together if they are previously un released so you have a chance at different parcels in those regions. 

where did you end up landing a camper?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, heartzwhim said:

where did you end up landing a camper?

I've got a soggy shore one not by the houseboats but facing a little waterfall with butterflies. I am still waiting for the camper that faces the sea and not the houseboats :) and a sand camper at Twofer which has a very good bit of sea around it if I can work with sand I've never thus far managed to do it!

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TyrannyElemmiire said:

has anyone seen any campers on the land page  today 

Just now I saw campers available 1:30 am SLT. They have been available whenever I looked at the LP. Seems to be an endless amout of them. Just out of curiousity I picked one up.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rayburn/172/128/0

in the middle of the continent but seems to have water near so I'll keep it for a few hours  then inspect it and abandon it.

Just now I have RL fish to fry! ;)

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Just now I saw campers available 1:30 am SLT. They have been available whenever I looked at the LP. Seems to be an endless amout of them. Just out of curiousity I picked one up.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rayburn/172/128/0

in the middle of the continent but seems to have water near so I'll keep it for a few hours  then inspect it and abandon it.

Just now I have RL fish to fry! ;)

 

That one has a waterfall to the left of it as well :)

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...