Jump to content
Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Good luck on the beach front opportunity lol think a few of us want that option and the only way that is going to happen if a new area is released or one of our nice SL players that currently has one releases it 🤗.

Lol definitely not banking on someone to relinquish their beachfront property 😂 More-so trying to keep an eye on regions to see which one looks promising and try to keep an eye on it to prepare for a region release & hope for the best. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick tip for those playing the auto refresh game - I learned this from one of the in world groups. If you get an “error” page (and *not* a “sold out” page), do NOT hit the back button, just keep manually refreshing that error page, and most of the time, you should end up getting the home. Keep in mind, that error page does not mean that the home is gone, that’s why you still see it if you hit the back button. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Duuudle said:

Quick tip for those playing the auto refresh game - I learned this from one of the in world groups. If you get an “error” page (and *not* a “sold out” page), do NOT hit the back button, just keep manually refreshing that error page, and most of the time, you should end up getting the home. Keep in mind, that error page does not mean that the home is gone, that’s why you still see it if you hit the back button. 

I will keep this in mind and give it a try if it happens again. Ty.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Question! I've been a premium member for a while but never even thought of getting a LL home prior to the new updated ones, so I have no clue how this works... They released the region Bandit today, as we all know... And it says they are all sold out, again, beating dead horse... But my question is when you claim a home do you have to claim it inworld? or does it automatically have your name as land owner? I only ask because I'm exploring and finding quite a few homes in bandit that are still owned by Gov Linden.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Mae Omizu said:

Question! I've been a premium member for a while but never even thought of getting a LL home prior to the new updated ones, so I have no clue how this works... They released the region Bandit today, as we all know... And it says they are all sold out, again, beating dead horse... But my question is when you claim a home do you have to claim it inworld? or does it automatically have your name as land owner? I only ask because I'm exploring and finding quite a few homes in bandit that are still owned by Gov Linden.

You claim it from your Dashboard - right side "Get Your Home Now".  Click through the links and it gives you a SLURL to the inworld home.

When you go to that place, it will have the name that you typed on the page - but you can change that via the About Land window - and you will be shown as the owner.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Mae Omizu said:

Question! I've been a premium member for a while but never even thought of getting a LL home prior to the new updated ones, so I have no clue how this works... They released the region Bandit today, as we all know... And it says they are all sold out, again, beating dead horse... But my question is when you claim a home do you have to claim it inworld? or does it automatically have your name as land owner? I only ask because I'm exploring and finding quite a few homes in bandit that are still owned by Gov Linden.

When you successfully get a home from the Dashboard, the system puts your name on the parcel as owner. If you are seeing houses owned by Gov. Linden, they may not have yet been released. There are houses that look to us like they are ready, but are still in final testing, etc. stages. 

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LittleMe Jewell said:

You claim it from your Dashboard - right side "Get Your Home Now".  Click through the links and it gives you a SLURL to the inworld home.

Okay, so it's safe to say these homes in bandit just havent been released yet and will more than likely trickle out into the pool?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

When you successfully get a home from the Dashboard, the system puts your name on the parcel as owner. If you are seeing houses owned by Gov. Linden, they may not have yet been released. There are houses that look to us like they are ready, but are still in final testing, etc. stages. 

Yes, thank you. Thats what I thought but wanted to be sure.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mae Omizu said:

Okay, so it's safe to say these homes in bandit just havent been released yet and will more than likely trickle out into the pool?

That, or they were already abandoned by their new owners. (And will then reappear in the pool at some point.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Mae Omizu said:

Okay, so it's safe to say these homes in bandit just havent been released yet and will more than likely trickle out into the pool?

If every land plot in the region still shows as owned by Gov Linden, then it hasn't been released yet.  The newly ready regions were being released each Mon, Wed and Fri - I don't think that has changed, but I've not been keeping up.  We don't know how much back-end work must be done after a region looks ready, so not sure when any region will actually get released.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LittleMe Jewell said:

If every land plot in the region still shows as owned by Gov Linden, then it hasn't been released yet.  The newly ready regions were being released each Mon, Wed and Fri.  We don't know how much back-end work must be done after a region looks ready, so not sure when that region will actually get released.

The homes on either sides of the ones that say Linden have various resident owners. So I'm guessing these ones are just going to trickle in at some point. Its a beautiful region. I'm just strolling around while riding a bicycle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mae Omizu said:

The homes on either sides of the ones that say Linden have various resident owners. So I'm guessing these ones are just going to trickle in at some point. Its a beautiful region. I'm just strolling around while riding a bicycle. 

Okay, yeah those will be abandoned ones.  Based on posts here in the past from people that have abandoned their home and then kept an eye on it to see how quickly it gets an owner, we know that for some reason, sometimes it can take quite a few hours before some homes end up back in the pool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I just did 15 manual refreshes, fairly quickly, without any errors.

without any errors?? AND what outcome? Did you get a house?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Duuudle said:

Quick tip for those playing the auto refresh game - I learned this from one of the in world groups. If you get an “error” page (and *not* a “sold out” page), do NOT hit the back button, just keep manually refreshing that error page, and most of the time, you should end up getting the home. Keep in mind, that error page does not mean that the home is gone, that’s why you still see it if you hit the back button. 

THAT was a very valuable advice!! ... if it works!

To avoid misunderstandings - what I call an ERROR page is a text of about three lines appearing in the upper third of my screen after checked and hit the AGREE .... it says something in the way sorry ... bla bla ... "please select another combination " ... bla bla

Then I usually click backwards - see he same house ... same outcome ... about three times ...

Instead I am to refresh that page? the one that told me ... "please select another combination " ... bla bla

Will I not end up with one of the old homes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

THAT was a very valuable advice!! ... if it works!

To avoid misunderstandings - what I call an ERROR page is a text of about three lines appearing in the upper third of my screen after checked and hit the AGREE .... it says something in the way sorry ... bla bla ... "please select another combination " ... bla bla

Then I usually click backwards - see he same house ... same outcome ... about three times ...

Instead I am to refresh that page? the one that told me ... "please select another combination " ... bla bla

Will I not end up with one of the old homes?

i think he meant those that get error page instead of being claimed

Edited by sceneris

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A few minutes ago (7:15 p.m. AEST) I just caught a house in Fourze and released it. Hope the new owners enjoy! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RaeLeeH said:

A few minutes ago (7:15 p.m. AEST) I just caught a house in Fourze and released it. Hope the new owners enjoy! :) 

yes, saw a house, someone claimed faster than me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate this raffle. Its so disappointing. Like bidding. For what i pay years of tier and then it sorts you out with a raffle. Very disappointing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Monday Avril said:

I hate this raffle. Its so disappointing. Like bidding. For what i pay years of tier and then it sorts you out with a raffle. Very disappointing.

THIS! So much THIS!!

It really makes me upset. Been a premium member since 9 years and I'm waiting for the new homes since they've been announced last year (I think?!) And now you just sit there like a dumb***** seeing all those houses flying by and there's literally nothing you can do about it. I've abandoned my old linden home weeks ago and now I've nowhere to go - homeless even though I have the right to own a home with all the money I've been paying over the last years... 

Don't want to offend anyone. I'm happy for everyone who was able to snatch one. It's just so frustrating... Sorry for the vent. -_- 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Chuckey Jigsaw said:

THIS! So much THIS!!

It really makes me upset. Been a premium member since 9 years and I'm waiting for the new homes since they've been announced last year (I think?!) And now you just sit there like a dumb***** seeing all those houses flying by and there's literally nothing you can do about it. I've abandoned my old linden home weeks ago and now I've nowhere to go - homeless even though I have the right to own a home with all the money I've been paying over the last years... 

Don't want to offend anyone. I'm happy for everyone who was able to snatch one. It's just so frustrating... Sorry for the vent. -_- 

vent it's good to get it out but please try my approach when i miss out i just say well another day closer to getting one  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sceneris said:

i think he meant those that get error page instead of being claimed

??????????? and how does THAT look?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

THAT was a very valuable advice!! ... if it works!

To avoid misunderstandings - what I call an ERROR page is a text of about three lines appearing in the upper third of my screen after checked and hit the AGREE .... it says something in the way sorry ... bla bla ... "please select another combination " ... bla bla

Then I usually click backwards - see he same house ... same outcome ... about three times ...

Instead I am to refresh that page? the one that told me ... "please select another combination " ... bla bla

Will I not end up with one of the old homes?

Maybe we are seeing a different error page. My error page is white with a blue button or writing that simply says 'Reload'. Though once or twice I have gotten the old 'Something went wrong, please try again...' page, or something to that effect.

I don't click backwards. I don't refresh. I go back to my dashboard (I have it bookmarked at the top of my browser screen) and go back through the usual yellow button 'Get your home now' or whatever it says on the dashboard. 

No, I don't end up with an old home. It just starts the house-hunting process again.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

??????????? and how does THAT look?

 

sorry, i haven't got the error page before so i don't know how it looks like

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, BelleBax said:

I am so super pleased to hear this from @Patch Linden ...

He totally made my day!

That is good because that is probably the most annoying thing to see these pop up on your screen and by the time you click thru the acceptance screen it is gone.

@RaeLeeH I like the home you released and I in turn got but I notice not much privacy as far as bushes or a fence around the home which I have to decide do I take the time to landscape which that is probably not going to happen since I have to be in a creative mind set or do I release again lol.

We have already started laying out the design for my hubby's property since that is sand and have plenty of decor from a previous land we use to rent that was beach style related. 

I like to see more of the new home releases to see how the landscaping is being laid out for each area, or will try and take a tour during the weekend never have enough time.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tootsiepop1 said:

That is good because that is probably the most annoying thing to see these pop up on your screen and by the time you click thru the acceptance screen it is gone.

@RaeLeeH I like the home you released and I in turn got but I notice not much privacy as far as bushes or a fence around the home which I have to decide do I take the time to landscape which that is probably not going to happen since I have to be in a creative mind set or do I release again lol.

We have already started laying out the design for my hubby's property since that is sand and have plenty of decor from a previous land we use to rent that was beach style related. 

I like to see more of the new home releases to see how the landscaping is being laid out for each area, or will try and take a tour during the weekend never have enough time.

Aww, well you have to decide what is best for you. I didn't have any huge issue with it since I just meshed my own fence and garden beds for relatively low LI, and the fact it's on a hill kind of does help a little (not a bad view of the river that way), it's up off street level, and the back yard feels big which is nice compared to some I have seen where the house placement feels... a little off? Anyway, a change is as good as a holiday or so the saying goes, so I hope you find what you are looking for! And if my old home doesn't work for you, I am sure it will work for someone else, so it's not all bad news. :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...