Jump to content

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Moe McAlpine said:

What is the current situation at the boat market?....Maybe the big move after the big release is over now? Therefore the question to the professionals Hopper ;)
;Are there still boats available and if so is it only the "new" area from december? or the whole Bellisseria continent?
¬†Maybe I should wait until there is another major release and/or a new theme? I'm broodingūü§Ē

I am a "professional hopper" but seldom go for boats. Had one since May on the original Squishy Pickle for quite a while but do not like this "all boat clusters". So when another alt got one in Floaton I let the old one go. That was near a lighthouse but the lighthouse was in my back and the LAG quite awfull. So when still another alt got one in Sandflea I let Floaton go and intend to keep that.

These days since the big release there is an abundance of boats because they released a clone of the Sqishy Pickle and several smaler atolls. I caught about ten of them and liked none! Depends what you are looking for but I would not advise to let go a boat you like to try for a better one at the moment.

 

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

LL is continuing to release new regions, but so slowly that you wouldn't notice unless you were watching an unreleased area.  Yesterday they began to release Beaumonte, all houseboats, many square parcels with unobstructed water.  In the afternoon (SL time), 2 parcels were acquired, and one of them released.  Then no activity in that region for hours.  I tried, and got a parcel on Zokalar, a different houseboat region that evidently was also released yesterday.  Late last night SL time only a couple other parcels had been acquired in Beaumonte.  Overnight nearly all of them went, only 2 open this morning.

Yeah, I have noticed the stealth releases as well while rolling the dice, particularly with houseboats. In fact, maybe only with houseboats, now that I think about it.

The way it's come to my attention is the number of green dots in an area where I caught one, particularly if it's night time in the USA. Normally that's just not a high-activity time on weeknights in SL, and when I check the acquisition dates on the nearby parcels, it sure LOOKS like new releases!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

LL is continuing to release new regions, but so slowly that you wouldn't notice unless you were watching an unreleased area.

I think those were actually all released right before Christmas. But it's a stack, and the stack has to be worked down in order. So they show up once the stack has been cleared of everything in line before them.

If you watch clone regions, like I did with Coral Bay vs Dahm Strait - you can see that stack being worked down 'in real time' - the parcels go to people in nearly the same order on both regions (nearly because I didn't measure it out for all of them precisely - the chance to that still remains with the clone regions to my east).

Nothing new is being 'released', it's just finally getting to the top of the stack.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, the houseboats have been steadily released in new regions ever since they started around Christmas, and in the same manner the victorian regions went... around the clock, 24/7. When one region gets filled, it goes to whatever is next in the queue. There's really only a few unreleased houseboat regions left at this point. I've been watching, because I decided that neither traditionals, nor victorians, as lovely as they are, really were my thing. I've got 2 lovely permanent houseboats, and just playing the catch and release with extra alts I upgraded for grabby hands at the vics (all abandoned now)

That does make me wonder how many others frantically upgraded alt accounts to try and get the prime spots, but will be letting them go back to basic when the month runs out, and if that will make availability much higher. I know the aquirement jailhouse got me paying more accounts, at least! But only for a month.

Until the next theme.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

East of the Victorians:

34c071e59c43043f7b4ca174ab0a44c9.jpg

I had hoped that would have at least a little bit of water buffer between it and the older stuff...

Makes me glad I'm down in Coral Bay / Fishtown...

Pyri Peak doesn't look so bad as a view now...

 

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Morena Tully said:

 

That does make me wonder how many others frantically upgraded alt accounts to try and get the prime spots, but will be letting them go back to basic when the month runs out, and if that will make availability much higher. I know the aquirement jailhouse got me paying more accounts, at least! But only for a month.

 

I am down to one by mid - month so quite a few waterside and sea campers will be back in

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

East of the Victorians:

34c071e59c43043f7b4ca174ab0a44c9.jpg

I had hoped that would have at least a little bit of water buffer between it and the older stuff...

Makes me glad I'm down in Coral Bay / Fishtown...

 

When I zoom out and look at the map and all the water, I can't help but think: "Why pushing it so close?" It is not like they lack space.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Morena Tully said:

Yes, the houseboats have been steadily released in new regions ever since they started around Christmas, and in the same manner the victorian regions went... around the clock, 24/7. When one region gets filled, it goes to whatever is next in the queue. There's really only a few unreleased houseboat regions left at this point. I've been watching, because I decided that neither traditionals, nor victorians, as lovely as they are, really were my thing. I've got 2 lovely permanent houseboats, and just playing the catch and release with extra alts I upgraded for grabby hands at the vics (all abandoned now)

That does make me wonder how many others frantically upgraded alt accounts to try and get the prime spots, but will be letting them go back to basic when the month runs out, and if that will make availability much higher. I know the aquirement jailhouse got me paying more accounts, at least! But only for a month.

Until the next theme.

 

46 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

I think those were actually all released right before Christmas. But it's a stack, and the stack has to be worked down in order. So they show up once the stack has been cleared of everything in line before them.

If you watch clone regions, like I did with Coral Bay vs Dahm Strait - you can see that stack being worked down 'in real time' - the parcels go to people in nearly the same order on both regions (nearly because I didn't measure it out for all of them precisely - the chance to that still remains with the clone regions to my east).

Nothing new is being 'released', it's just finally getting to the top of the stack.

But new regions could be added in? So the stack would never be empty, as long as it is new regions to add?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

 

But new regions could be added in? So the stack would never be empty, as long as it is new regions to add?

Basically that's the logical assumption. And those new Victorian that are being made - those obviously will be in the Victorian stack, which is basically empty + abandons right now.

So if those regions did get released they might be seen before some houseboat regions that have actually been released for a few weeks already.

ASSUMING... this is all set up like a normal set of stacks.

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love to see, as you see irl, a section of Victorians bordering an area of Traditionals, then further on, in sight of campers up a forested slope.  And on the opposite side, you see ocean with houseboats.  You could walk or cycle a route that would see a change in neighborhoods, what a realistic "feel"!  (but no Mainland haha)

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Presumably this stacking is how there are traditionals already taken in the same region as campers that are not? (Carnival?) 

Having quite some experience with online engines, it seems that there are different queues that run independently from each other .

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

They are beginning to release Carcossa, the most Southern new-Linden-home region.  1 HB left, good square parcel, the rest campers some beachy on a small atoll.  Great view of Jeogeot(sp?) from safely covenanted land!

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

They are beginning to release Carcossa, the most Southern new-Linden-home region.

Saltmarsh (the Carcossa clone) is released too -- my alt just got one of the houseboats!

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, xrockinfree said:

Saltmarsh (the Carcossa clone) is released too -- my alt just got one of the houseboats!

I thing every boat fan considered those the best 4 in all of SL... I was desperately watching them until I got Coral Bay. It's not as good, but it was close enough to not risk the gamble.

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, xrockinfree said:

Saltmarsh (the Carcossa clone) is released too -- my alt just got one of the houseboats!

I just got the other one!   I'd been stalking those two parcels since abandoning a nice square one on the lower clump.  I noticed that lower clump regions generally released shortly before the corresponding upper clump ones, and when I saw your boat was gotten, I got the other on my first attempt of the day!  *dances*   I've never kept a square HB parcel long enough to furnish it, but I think I will this time.  It'll be interesting to see if any more land or water appears nearby!

And with that, I have no more premiums left.  So for me, now is the time to wean myself off this "refreshing" slot machine.  I've firmly told myself that the only way I can do any refreshing is if I start up another premium, and the thought of doing that makes my wallet run away and hide.

I DO want to finish furnishing what we have, and explore more, so it's time to move on to actually LIVING in Belli!  Once I feel like I've successfully weaned, I'll check in on this thread, but for now, I'll see you all elsewhere in the forums :)

Have fun, and may you all get the home of your dreams!

  • Like 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nika Talaj said:

I just got the other one!   I'd been stalking those two parcels since abandoning a nice square one on the lower clump.  I noticed that lower clump regions generally released shortly before the corresponding upper clump ones, and when I saw your boat was gotten, I got the other on my first attempt of the day!  *dances*   I've never kept a square HB parcel long enough to furnish it, but I think I will this time.

Congrats! I got Saltmarsh on my first try as well, though I need to un-addict myself from refreshing too :P Will hopefully see you next door occasionally!

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

catched a Trad at Fangor, interesting situated, small pond at the side, rocky borders  and quite large distance to neighbours

6f32b2033e3d7ad351d09679f9710a91.jpg

That is definitely some interesting parcel & house placement.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

That is definitely some interesting parcel & house placement.

the homes are normal lined 90/180/270/360.. it's the landscaping and roads that are in another angle.. your eyes take the road as reference.. so it looks quite different

8fe0483907c35df02fe64240e8cdb3eb.jpg

 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

the homes are normal lined 90/180/270/360.. it's the landscaping and roads that are in another angle.. your eyes take the road as reference.. so it looks quite different

8fe0483907c35df02fe64240e8cdb3eb.jpg

 

It does awesome things for separating houses a bit more.  I like that a lot.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, xrockinfree said:

Saltmarsh (the Carcossa clone) is released too -- my alt just got one of the houseboats!

I just popped over to take a look--some of these spots are fantastic!¬† there's a camper at Saltmarsh 87,65,28 thats in the trees, facing the ocean.¬† I'm almost tempted ūüôā

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...