Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

I didn't even get the Victorian option... would I have been happier to see it and miss it instead? To love and lose or to refresh like a maniac in vain...?  LOL   Tomorrow is another day!

Edited by Kitten Kaos

I just abandoned 3 house trying to get , when I saw the victorians, Shame. when  my siblinging all log on the will  see I gave up all their homes 0o.

3 minutes ago, xrockinfree said:

Oooh are you even able to TP there, if the regions aren't open?

Yes, I'm there! To be honest, even though it has a view of the water to the west, once more are being released I'll abandon it as I don't care for the wall at the front; doesn't go with the Doyle that I prefer.  

abrusfront_001.png

• Like 3

They released one region to test it, just like they did with the campers... that doesn't mean you missed the whole release. It means it's just starting and now is the time to get ready.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Cara Fanbridge said:

Congratulations 😊 does it show up as victorian on land page

Yes, it said Victorian. Bellisseria was the first option, and within that Victorian was the second, along with a Trad, I think in the first spot.

• Thanks 3

Nearly 1600 Victorian homes will launch this week, the majority of them happening today (Monday, 16 December, 2019).  Plus another 500 coming before the end of the year!

In addition to that, over 1,600 Traditional Homes, Houseboats and Campers will be released later this week!

Happy Chrismukkwanzafestivus to everyone! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3