Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

3 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Region theme style of new home style:

original_5de91ba673ed173c11ae48b3.png

I love the setting. It's beautiful.

• Like 1

Oh, WOW. When are THOSE homes coming available?

They look a bit bigger than the first batch of traditional homes, don't they?

They look SO good, that I am actually tempted to upgrade an alt to Premium just to snag one!

Edited by Vanity Fair
  • Like 2

got in   they are really nice ,,   Thank you for everyone who worked on the new homes ,,, thank you  !   thank you!     thank you !

• Like 1

I didn't get to go inside, but just from camming, I'd say the Hardy (the pink one) is definitely bigger than the Winchester. The two turret homes (Shelly/Verne) don't really look any bigger, not inside anyway, but of course they have external veranda's as standard. The single story home to me looks noticeably larger than the current single story homes.

I'm sure someone who's actually been inside will have a better idea

• Like 1

1 minute ago, roseelvira said:

its laggy i will tp back later ,,, so  they will have the higher prim allowance   ?

no, Patch said same size parcel same prim 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alumna Cornell said:

Very laggy (no surprise), but I got inside the Doyle (bungalow) showhome - very nice detailing on the doors and each room has different color walls. 

DoyleInterior_001.png

patch said something about what the houses can do 

Inside the Hardy - the walls have *texture*, and notice the wear around the window frames and the  baseboard. (I think I'll be abandoning my lovely Walrus Beach home for one of these!) 

HardyWalls_001.png

Edited by Alumna Cornell
  • Like 1

Patch has said these will come out 'in the thousands' - I am wondering if they are going to release a few hundred sims all in one day?

Or if he meant in total over time...

Possibly as soon as next week..

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Eowyn Southmoor said:

i think it means it will be like the first Belli release - the entire continent all at once, except this time its fully finished

Yeah if you map over to the SSP regions, they look more complete than actual live Bellisseria once you look south of the mountains:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SSP612/141/196/22
- however that entire southern continent lacks ANY houseboats...

If it goes live without Houseboats, houseboats are gonna become EXTREMELY HARD to get.

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 1

This new continent/extension whatever people want to call it, is smaller in size than the fully finished Belli, but i am guessing the total number of homes in the extension is probably roughly the same as the first Belli house/houseboat release, before all the inner regions and the pickles were done.

ETA: I don't think there will be any houseboats in this new extension - it will look pretty much as it does now on the SSP area

Edited by Eowyn Southmoor

34 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

its laggy i will tp back later ,,, so  they will have the higher prim allowance   ?

I sent my alt and she just muted every Ava she saw ... does no end good against LAG ... and for good photos ;)

1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I sent my alt and she just muted every Ava she saw ... does no end good against LAG ... and for good photos ;)

Firestorm's "Show friends only" feature (World menu) is more effective than anything else at eliminating lag in crowded regions. 

And, maybe a discussion of the new theme would be best done over in the Victorian thread?  How about we keep this one for actual released homes?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Nika Talaj said:

Firestorm's "Show friends only" feature (World menu) is more effective than anything else at eliminating lag in crowded regions. ..

I allways use Singularity - could not find a similar feature there - click on the Ava and MUTE serves the same purpose ... and of course I delete all my MUTE- List as soon as I am home. :)

• Like 1