Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

I am happy to say that I got a camper on Pugwash. I missed one ON water last night by a minute. At least I can see water now, which is a definite improvement from the previous 673 parcels I've claimed and abandoned. This is #5 for me in 24 hours so I think I will make the most of it and stay. Following along with everyone has been really interesting and I really think these new homes sparked a bigger sense of community. Also, if I met one of your alts just now - Hi. I will keep reading along for now, but I will probably stop parcel hopping for a bit. 

• Like 7

LOL, that camper might be the one I surrendered yesterday; hot sheets indeed.  I just got the house I have been trying for, endless refreshing, you know...  Thought I would try one last refresh before shutting my computer down for the night and bang!!  A lovely lot, just looking around now and trying house types.  

Thank you to all of you folks on this forum; the information and support you provide to everyone is invaluable!  And all of the fabulous creations so many of you come up with!  Thanks again and again!!

• Like 10

I will annonce it LONG beforehand because I think it's a great plot and deserves a new owner that appreciates it and enjoys it. I will be giing up my hoause in Castlewell Overlook today at 9:00 am SLT (well after the Expo should have opened and everyone satisfied their curiousity) I cannot do it later for that is 6:00 pm for me and I go out in the evening.   Take a look at ...

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Castlewellan Overlook/203/184/29

49170461197_38de986988_b.jpg
LucyBody by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

Here are some more photos of the "Overlook" ;)

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 8

Ill be trying for that if I can. Thank you for announcing it x

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I will annonce it LONG beforehand because I think it's a great plot and deserves a new owner that appreciates it and enjoys it. I will be giing up my hoause in Castlewell Overlook today at 9:00 am SLT (well after the Expo should have opened and everyone satisfied their curiousity) I cannot do it later for that is 6:00 pm for me and I go out in the evening.   Take a look at ...

Here are some more photos of the "Overlook" ;)

• Like 1

oh my goodness, my clicking finger needs to up its game and I need a new mouse and to move somewhere where they have decent internet speeds..and to give up my job xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 4