Jump to content
Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

OK then why wait? Will abandon my camper at the full hour!

DONE! In maintainance .... 5:02 am SLT ....

 

yayyyyyy i got it! thank you so so much

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

Is that your up now? (avoiding so @heartzwhim gets a chance)

 

7 minutes ago, heartzwhim said:

yayyyyyy i got it! thank you so so much

 

Good!! Congratulations!! That's what I intended - Enjoy it!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

@Leora Jacobus it was a spring creek camper (I curiosity clicked after @heartzwhim declared)

Sorry that was a misunderstanding (I am no native English speaker).

I took it that you supposed I didn't want @heartzwhim to get her chance - which would have been the opposite of true! ;)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think the new theme will be released so fast. The Christmas Expo will show us it. But the new regions for the new theme isn't even named.

So I am sitting tight on the house I will abandon when that time comes. I can't afford to have more premium alts. If I register an alt now and he or she gets a fantastic new house, I will feel pressured to continue paying for that alt, to keep the new house.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

I don't think the new theme will be released so fast. The Christmas Expo will show us it. But the new regions for the new theme isn't even named.

So I am sitting tight on the house I will abandon when that time comes. I can't afford to have more premium alts. If I register an alt now and he or she gets a fantastic new house, I will feel pressured to continue paying for that alt, to keep the new house.

They don't name the regions until they move them over to the main area, so that doesn't mean anything either way. The real marking point is the moment they move them. It'll likely be at least a few days as everything settles, but then it could be any time after that.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

any releases expected for today?  About what time and area?  Busy rl day so will be checking off and  on  ! Waving hugs hugs hugs

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Polenth Yue said:

They don't name the regions until they move them over to the main area, so that doesn't mean anything either way. The real marking point is the moment they move them. It'll likely be at least a few days as everything settles, but then it could be any time after that.

I will follow the forum, so I know when it happens. Only 3 days until we can see the new style. 😎

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ja, ich möchte auch gerne ein neues Premium Haus bewohnen, nur wie zum Geier stell ich das an?! Es wird einem nicht leicht gemacht, dort einzuziehen! Schade !!! Die Premium Häuser, die zur Auswahl stehen, sind auch nicht die Neuen, wieso nicht? naja mal sehen, wann ich nicht wieder "obdachlos" bin. In diesem Sinne ..

damit will ich sagen, ich habe NOCH NIE ein freies gesehen...tz

Edited by Skora Farspire
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Skora Farspire said:

ja, ich möchte auch gerne ein neues Premium Haus bewohnen, nur wie zum Geier stell ich das an ?! Es wird einem nicht leicht gemacht, dort einzuziehen ! Schade !!! Die Premium Häuser, die zur Auswahl stehen, sind auch nicht die Neuen, wieso nicht ? naja mal sehen, wann ich nicht wieder "obdachlos" bin. In diesem Sinne..

Ich glaube nicht, daß hier viele Deutsch verstehen. Falls Du Englisch kannst lies mal dieses hier:

Kurzform auf Deutsch: Es geht nur über das "Dashboard" einloggen, Namen wählen und erstmal irgendein Haus - weiter - dann aber NICHT den Vertrag akzeptieren sondern zurück. Dann ist der Name schonmal fix. Jetzt die Seite refreshen bis Bellisseria kommt (Achtung kann im Dropdown Menue versteckt sein). Da das viele Stunden dauern kann, sollte man ein Autorefresh Programm installieren und nebenher laufen lassen. ACHTUNG : man darf in 10 Minuten maximal 10x refreshen sonst wird man geblockt. Dann einfach aus- und wieder einloggen, dann hat man wieder 10. Autorefresh stelle ich immer auf 80 Sekunden ein Suchwort Bellisseria.

Wenn Du das alles beherzigst, dann solltest Du spätestens nach 10-20 Stunden ein Home haben.

Geduld und Entschlossenheit führen zum Ziel! ;)

 

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Ich glaube nicht, daß hier viele Deutsch verstehen. Falls Du Englisch kannst lies mal dieses hier:

Kurzform auf Deutsch: Es geht nur über das "Dashboard" einloggen, Namen wählen und erstmal irgendein Haus - weiter - dann aber NICHT den Vertrag akzeptieren sondern zurück. Dann ist der Name schonmal fix. Jetzt die Seite refreshen bis Bellisseria kommt (Achtung kann im Dropdown Menue versteckt sein). Da das viele Stunden dauern kann, sollte man ein Autorefresh Programm installieren und nebenher laufen lassen. ACHTUNG : man darf in 10 Minuten maximal 10x refreshen sonst wird man geblockt. Dann einfach aus- und wieder einloggen, dann hat man wieder 10. Autorefresh stelle ich immer auf 80 Sekunden ein Suchwort Bellisseria.

Wenn Du das alles beherzigst, dann solltest Du spätestens nach 10-20 Stunden ein Home haben.

Geduld und Entschlossenheit führen zum Ziel! ;)

 

oh doch, mir wurde auf deutsch ein Tip gegeben, soviel dazu, dass hier mehr deutsch können als angenommen 🙄

daher erübrigt sich dieser Hinweis

and YES I can english 😀 

 

Thanks..

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Skora Farspire said:

oh doch, mir wurde auf deutsch ein Tip gegeben, soviel dazu, dass hier mehr deutsch können als angenommen 🙄

daher erübrigt sich dieser Hinweis ....

EINE mehr: ICH ... ich bin Deutsch, da hast Du Schwein gehabt. Ansonsten kenne ich hier ein Paar Niederländer und EINEN Deutschen. ;)

 

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

Well, the AF sale is a LITTLE relevant to Belli (tho it belongs in its own thread).  Or at least in Nika-fantasy-world it is.  See, Nika believes that the AF creators have been very busy mole-ishly creating things for Belli that are astoundingly like some of their brand offerings.  Perhaps they've also been busy actually decorating public spaces in Belli (no one else has noticed that most of the decor in Campwich Lodge is from Apple Fall?)

I got some great stuff there. A LOT of it is too high land impact for our linden homes. BUT... if you look long enough you can find some gems.

AND when I got home and resized some of it to be proper-scale, it went down in land impact a LOT.

I did notice when I was in the shop that it looks a bit like I was in the back-warehouse of the Bellisseria Moles... ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We got a nice camper today at the new region, Crawded Inlet. It's a quite weird place, mix between sand and camping!

Although it's facing the river/sea, we might let it go tomorrow, but I'll annnounce it here before abandoning. Here's th LM in case anyone is interested

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Crawdad Inlet/206/34/23

 

CrI.thumb.png.0f7e08f17b48d26c9f360178efca2aa4.png

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Elena Core said:

We got a nice camper today at the new region, Crawded Inlet. It's a quite weird place, mix between sand and camping!

Although it's facing the river/sea, we might let it go tomorrow, but I'll annnounce it here before abandoning. Here's th LM in case anyone is interested

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Crawdad Inlet/206/34/23

 

CrI.thumb.png.0f7e08f17b48d26c9f360178efca2aa4.png

definitely interested!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, VenusWish said:

Do we get a full refund if we are unable to get a houseboat? Just spent $99 for this stress. 

No refunds. Because no houseboat was promised. Premium benefits are listed here:
https://secondlife.com/premium/ 

It specifically states for houses and land:
"1024m² tier allotment for use towards a Linden Home (subject to availability) or a parcel on the Mainland."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, VenusWish said:

Do we get a full refund if we are unable to get a houseboat? Just spent $99 for this stress. 

 

8 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

No refunds. Because no houseboat was promised. Premium benefits are listed here:
https://secondlife.com/premium/ 

It specifically states for houses and land:
"1024m² tier allotment for use towards a Linden Home (subject to availability) or a parcel on the Mainland."

Also, @VenusWish - there will be a new theme announced on Wednesday and (hopefully) release in just a few weeks from now, if not even sooner. When that happens there will be a lot of "attrition" - many who are currently in a Traditional will leave them for the new theme. Many in houseboats may do the same (though likely not as many as Traditionals dwellers).

The point being: Have faith. You will get a houseboat as long as you keep at it.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...