Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

caught a camper in lilac but there was a tranparent green box and a white ligt box over the campers   the sign post not working  got log out  log in and still no camper   tried the sign  in chat said was working but  no camper  just land    and saw over  others as well ,,,, so i abandoned ,,,, its ok   just very strange ,,,,    the green box thing was almost transparent/   the light white box thing above  it  looked like something out of the x files .  kept getting log out as well 

Edited by roseelvira
keyboard
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

caught a camper in lilac but there was a tranparent green box and a white ligt box over the campers   the sign post not working  got log out  log in and still no camper   tried the sign  in chat said was working but  no camper  just land    and saw over  others as well ,,,, so i abandoned ,,,, its ok   just very strange ,,,,    the green box thing was almost transparent/   the light white box thing above  it  looked like something out of the x files .  kept getting log out as well 

Maybe this is why the land page is stuck on campers but error page when clicked through.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

I just picked up a camper in Lilac Grove.  I don't see any of the light green coverings in this region, but all of the campers in the next region over - Spring Creek - are covered.

I derendered a lot of trees to show the campers:
snapshot_005.thumb.jpg.ede950ef482d1639004adf1d6209554b.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

During the release, I got two in Lilac with big translucent green boxes and no camper.  Abandoned the first one (didn't care for the parcel), then on the next one I used the sign and it did rez a camper.  The green box stayed, tho.  Whitney was still there, and people were saying she was removing the green boxes.  I had to go do RL and decided to abandon the 2nd one too, and when I did, the green box went away, poof!

I bet it's all cleared up now.  Pretty pleasant region, I wouldn't be afraid to claim there if you have the chance.

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

the green boxes were what is saw and the big wite box light thingggy above and  also the sign did   not work so why i abandoned

• Like 1

If I liked a region and a parcel I would never abandon because of technical problems.

That can all be sorted out and will be - in a few hours - or a day at the latest.

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Morena Tully said:

As far as I know it's fine to click on the boxes left behind and "return" - I've been doing that and haven't got yelled at.. yet

I did it too.  I selected it and clicked return. Off it went, along with the hoovertext.

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

If I liked a region and a parcel I would never abandon because of technical problems.

That can all be sorted out and will be - in a few hours - or a day at the latest.

Yes, this. I can't understand it any other way that the parcels wasn't special enough to wait for an reply to a ticket.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Yes, this. I can't understand it any other way that the parcels wasn't special enough to wait for an reply to a ticket.

the positive of abandon  is that  hopefully someone who has been trying to get a camper  or home or houseboat  will now have been able to catch it. I myself was very confused by  some of the things  and was not aware that one could  click the green stuff  etc    and it is ok  all good .Learning as one goes.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, roseelvira said:

the positive of abandon  is that  hopefully someone who has been trying to get a camper  or home or houseboat  will now have been able to catch it. I myself was very confused by  some of the things  and was not aware that one could  click the green stuff  etc    and it is ok  all good .Learning as one goes.

To be honest, I talked to others who could not return the green. I told them what to do, they said they did it. It can be that the region needs a restart. Just after a release, one of the Lindens hang around. If you can't see them, ask in the Bellisseria Citizens group if they see one. I am quite sure they can fly down and fix a small thing like a persistent green box if they are there, hoovering over the region.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 2

I somehow was able to acquire one of these new Linden homes. I've noticed that EST I see around 3-4 Linden homes available twice per week around 2:30-3pm. This is just what I've noticed when trying to obtain one, however, you can't be super picky about which one you want especially since there are many others waiting for one of these new Linden homes. I had three options available around 2:30 pm I kept trying for the traditional and tried 3 times before I was locked out. I used incognito signed back in and there was a house boat which gave me the same notice and almost locked me out again. Than almost immediately after that happened one of the new camper homes in the new camper region became available and though it wasn't my favorite I still snagged it. I haven't looked back since! Honestly, if you're a tiny house enthusiast or have an interest in the tiny home community two of the styles in the campers are tiny houses and fit that theme. As I've walked around the tiny home theme is a favorite among most at least in the Somerville area where I now reside. 

It's all about luck and how quickly you can press the button but for those who are unaware there are currently many SSP regions that haven't been named yet in Bellisseria and I've walked through a lot of these areas and accidentally ran into some of the Lindens putting the areas together which is my first time every spotting them if I'm honest with all of you. Not too far from me there are a ton of parcels with homes on them without a region name yet which I'm sure will open little by little as they continue to expand Bellisseria. Just be patient they're working hard and I've been seeing them work to get everything done. But there are chances coming in the near future so just keep an eye out during those times I'm sure you can snag one. Like I said before just;

don't be picky about your choice!

Best of luck to everyone!  😊

Edited by ichgo Avora
  • Like 5
  • Confused 1

For a time i struggled with give up the house boat and go back to older generation and yes that happened due to lack of understandind that i would not have to wait a long period of time . I was afraid to hit the button   but  knew in my heart  it was  time  for i was losing the joy of  making thing  and even logging into sl .   SO for whatever reason you feel a bit uncomfortable in an area  do not be afraid to abandon .

. I was surprised how much of beli i never knew existed and now just even reading what is being released is is like taking a trip to see a new exciting place.  i see the new areas /  can tp   to    see the landscaping  take pictures  so many wonderful things .

I loved the house boat  yet there were  issues  personal on my part .  i do not want to disturb or burden anyone and   being so close to the neighbor i  worried when at times i was stretching a prim rotation etc  ((prims at times get a mind of their own and go into over streatch ))worried if it  went into the neighbors home  for a few second as i tried to wrangle it in ..   SO i hit the button and went back for a few days to the older home and  in a few days was able to get a new place in beli. And it was and is all good.  

People change and abandon for all different reasons and  the upside is  another person who is waiting gets the abandon and it may be exactly what the other person waiting  is  hoping for.  The team has done an amazing job at all of the homes  being placed in just a few months ,,, wow  so amazing ,,,!!!

My rl life husband  looks at when people abandon  like dating , You will know the right one when you find it . 

Some  grab a release keep it for a few hours and put it into the pool. Others keep for a few days and then put it back which are all good. The great thing about second life is the many choices one has .  Watching this thread   i  am very grateful for  when people abondon . A person i know got the place they waited for with  an abandon so yes abandons can and are blessings .

Do not let fear keep you from exploring  and reaching out to new places. I know many have abandoned a number of times and each time enabled then to see  all the work and time and devotion  put into all the new homes boats campers and landscaping.  

Be it new, abandon , i wish  for everyone  they get the parcel, home, placement ,  everything of what makes their  heart sing .  

Edited by roseelvira
keyboard
  • Like 3

So obviously there has NOT been a second release on Wednesday.

Today Thursday I do not really expect one because of Thanksgiving. How about Friday?

• Like 2

I think lilac was the only one yesterday wednesday ,,,, today ,,, who knows ,,,, Rl hubby and i  home ,,, i have this stomach bug going around  so will be home today and will check from time to time 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, roseelvira said:

For a time i struggled with give up the house boat and go back to older generation and yes that happened due to lack of understandind that i would not have to wait a long period of time . I was afraid to hit the button   but  knew in my heart  it was  time  for i was losing the joy of  making thing  and even logging into sl .   SO for whatever reason you feel a bit uncomfortable in an area  do not be afraid to abandon .

. I was surprised how much of beli i never knew existed and now just even reading what is being released is is like taking a trip to see a new exciting place.  i see the new areas /  can tp   to    see the landscaping  take pictures  so many wonderful things .

I loved the house boat  yet there were  issues  personal on my part .  i do not want to disturb or burden anyone and   being so close to the neighbor i  worried when at times i was stretching a prim rotation etc  ((prims at times get a mind of their own and go into over streatch ))worried if it  went into the neighbors home  for a few second as i tried to wrangle it in ..   SO i hit the button and went back for a few days to the older home and  in a few days was able to get a new place in beli. And it was and is all good.  

People change and abandon for all different reasons and  the upside is  another person who is waiting gets the abandon and it may be exactly what the other person waiting  is  hoping for.  The team has done an amazing job at all of the homes  being placed in just a few months ,,, wow  so amazing ,,,!!!

My rl life husband  looks at when people abandon  like dating , You will know the right one when you find it . 

Some  grab a release keep it for a few hours and put it into the pool. Others keep for a few days and then put it back which are all good. The great thing about second life is the many choices one has .  Watching this thread   i  am very grateful for  when people abondon . A person i know got the place they waited for with  an abandon so yes abandons can and are blessings .

Do not let fear keep you from exploring  and reaching out to new places. I know many have abandoned a number of times and each time enabled then to see  all the work and time and devotion  put into all the new homes boats campers and landscaping.  

Be it new, abandon , i wish  for everyone  they get the parcel, home, placement ,  everything of what makes their  heart sing .  

sometimes i have real trouble to let a house or boat go   ,but  the fun for me is always to explore new places ,and what i abandon will soon be taken by someone else to enjoy   ,so no guilty feelings here .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

sometimes i have real trouble to let a house or boat go   ,but  the fun for me is always to explore new places ,and what i abandon will soon be taken by someone else to enjoy   ,so no guilty feelings here .

AMEN!!!!    When you abandon a home it goes into the pool it gives another  a chance to enjoy  and for them it may be their  hearts desire.   Fear  takes away joy be it in  sl  or real life .  Understanding   about how something works takes away fear.  

Edited by roseelvira
keys sticking
  • Thanks 1

The mod of Belli citizens group has said in chat that Patch was inworld earlier and confirmed his team were off today and tomorrow, so no release before Monday now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 9

5 hours ago, Karlla Karu said:

The mod of Belli citizens group has said in chat that Patch was inworld earlier and confirmed his team were off today and tomorrow, so no release before Monday now.

Thank you @Karlla Karu. Still great abandons might show up. There have been some nice ones around

• Like 1

Are campers easy to get or are all the new linden homes hard to come by? I have a traditional home atm, but plan on switching.

Edited by Easten West
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Easten West said:

Are campers easy to get or are all the new linden homes hard to come by? I have a traditional home atm, but plan on switching.

When LL released 2 camper regions per day (or mixed regions with campers/houses) the eventual houses got picked up fast. I think, that a few times campers stayed as available 1-2 hours after the region release. But I am settled down and don't know how it has been the last weeks. It has been fewer releases, not so many two-per-day.

Best thing you should do, is set up autorefresh and let it signal you when it comes up "Bellisseria". Or campers. I am not sure if the right word is campers. Let autorefresh run in the background while you are using the computer, so you don't have to manually refresh.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Easten West said:

You never know how long it might take to see a camper come up .....Just this morning at 6am SL time - I decided to abandon my Houseboat......love it - but not the location so much, so I am trying to get another.....

Anyway - I picked a really bad day to do this I guess, no one seems to be abandoning but me....so not one thing, Traditional, Houseboat or Camper - has come up since I have been refreshing now for 1 1/2 hours......

I may have to wait quite a long time before I see anything......people are maybe busy with other things on this holiday weekend.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, RacyAcey said:

Anyway - I picked a really bad day to do this I guess, no one seems to be abandoning but me....so not one thing, Traditional, Houseboat or Camper - has come up since I have been refreshing now for 1 1/2 hours......

Well do not give up!!!  Today is a huge shopping day and te malls open up really early . I guess that  the shopping and people still sleeping  all te turkey and just now getting up . You never know when one will show up . hugs hugs hugs

• Thanks 1

Omg. I am using a TP hammer to try and get into Apple Fall. Everything 50 L or less. No time for anything else. They say it's quiet in SL, but everybody is trying to get into that store. So no one has time to clear a home and abandon it, haha.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1