Jump to content

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

You're welcome. :)

It's also worth noting that keeping an eye on the forums here will give you some indication when things look like they are getting closer. I've heard people mention the Moles or Lindens gathering on regions prior to release for what I assume must be last minute checks. I've heard others mention Patch releases word of release in the Bellisseria Community group in world right before release. I have no ide if either one of these things are true or are just speculation.

The Lindens and Moles are hoping to release regions regularly on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays but it's not always going to be possible. There's no official times for these releases and can happen at any time during the work day (7:30 a.m. to I think 2:00 p.m. SLT or thereabouts). These releases can sometimes be more than one region. Generally no more than two per day (so far?) and I don't think they are released at the same time of day.

With larger releases we will be given official warning from Patch here:

That's all I know, beyond the fact it's still a game of chance where the quickest to click the button wins. Good luck! :) 

That sounds about right. Monday, Wednesday and Fridays are the days they TRY to do their region releases on. They were unable to last Wednesday and Friday, so this Monday, today, has big anticipation for many eagerly awaiting new homes.  Patch does chat in the Bellisseria Citizens & Community groups in world, usually giving a heads up warning that within 30 to 90 minutes a region release is pending.  The release times vary, but are between 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. SLT, occasionally they are released a little earlier than that, but not much.

If Phideaux is refreshing her pages, using something like Chrome Auto Refresh Plus and has a target text word input (ex: Bellisseria), then the page will chime when a new Linden home comes available and stop on that page.  Most times the Bellisseria home listing as at the top of the list, but sometimes when the page stops, you have to click the drop down menu to find the Bellisseria home, then click onto the NEXT, AGREE and ACCEPT buttons and checks.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 21.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Leora Jacobus

    1458

  • Chloe Dolores

    1183

  • Sylvia Tamalyn

    1045

  • Fay Starlight

    789

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

5 hours ago, CailetAmbrai said:

After lots of broken hearts when I didn’t snag in time, I caught one tonight......Funny thing.....my neighbor is my best friend of ten plus years in SL......she doesn’t even know yet, the wench is sleeping lol! 

That is so cool, congratulations on getting a house & right next door to your BFF.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, flywyxwyx said:

This thing let more and more "homeless" people unhappy now. 

I doubt if the new house will offset the disappointment of a few months or more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

why do you have to be a kill joy let her enjoy getting her house 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the chrome browser up and the refresh widget add on. Are you all doing this in world in the web page window there or on the Second Life website? I talked to someone last night they said if you see an abandoned house you can get the house number and she said a few other details to get and then there was a trick to getting them that way? is this so? Please share if you know? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Adumelial Rothstein said:

I have the chrome browser up and the refresh widget add on. Are you all doing this in world in the web page window there or on the Second Life website? I talked to someone last night they said if you see an abandoned house you can get the house number and she said a few other details to get and then there was a trick to getting them that way? is this so? Please share if you know? 

I've never heard of that before, as in being so specific to get a house in Bellisseria. More often than not I thought it was more a game of chance. The first vacant home available was the one you were offered, not one at any specific coordinates. 

You can get a house on mainland that way, but mainland and Bellisseria are not the same thing. Unless I don't understand the question, and that is highly possible.

You can't look for houses in-world at Bellisseria (you can look, you just can't claim or choose the one you want). You need to use your Dashboard on the website to claim one when they become available. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RaeLeeH said:

I've never heard of that before, as in being so specific to get a house in Bellisseria. More often than not I thought it was more a game of chance. The first vacant home available was the one you were offered, not one at any specific coordinates. 

You can get a house on mainland that way, but mainland and Bellisseria are not the same thing. Unless I don't understand the question, and that is highly possible.

You can't look for houses in-world at Bellisseria (you can look, you just can't claim or choose the one you want). You need to use your Dashboard on the website to claim one when they become available. 

Thank you that makes sense and clears it up for me. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just had THREE hits at 12:13 a.m. AEST for Traditional houses. All gone immediately. That was insane! 😲

Sorry @iBrat, looks like we saw the same ones and posted at the same time! XD 

Edited by RaeLeeH
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RaeLeeH said:

Just had THREE hits at 12:13 a.m. AEST for Traditional houses. All gone immediately. That was insane! 😲

Sorry @iBrat, looks like we saw the same ones and posted at the same time!

We MUST all keep yelling what we see :D Keep this a bit exciting. And yes, THEY went fast, I guess some saved up early abandon ones.

OH! I GOT ONE LOL.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

MORE just now. Holy heck. What is going on? That was crazy for a second. Unless it was a glitch and was the same few that weren't clearing immediately...

1 minute ago, iBrat said:

We MUST all keep yelling what we see :D Keep this a bit exciting. And yes, THEY went fast, I guess some saved up early abandon ones.

OH! I GOT ONE LOL.

YOU got one?? Congrats if you did! :D 

EDIT: another 2 just now. Has to be abandons. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time. I'm sure it won't be the last.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw several pass by just now. Allways three times often is only ONE presented three times before the system realizes that it is gone ... but this where threee times ... then a short PAUSE then another three times ... I think I saw abou ten times the picture of a Belli house in the last 10 Minutes. Seems that WAS the wave we expected!

Who snatched one? and WHERE is it? Then we know which region has been released.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I saw several pass by just now. Allways three times often is only ONE presented three times before the system realizes that it is gone ... but this where threee times ... then a short PAUSE then another three times ... I think I saw abou ten times the picture of a Belli house in the last 10 Minutes. Seems that WAS the wave we expected!

Who snatched one? and WHERE is it? Then we know which region has been released.

Not sure. I'm not in-world. Could have been a region release but haven't heard word yet. But yes I think we saw the same. That was a crazy rush for a few minutes. Clearly some people got them. Congrats to those that did! You guys (and girls) are quick! 😁

2 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

And me I am quitting now and going to the cinema - I do not really need one  - just looking for a better location.

Good luck to all the refreshers! Tell me what region it was when I come back.

Same. Will do if I find out. Enjoy your movie! :D 

Edited by RaeLeeH
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I saw several pass by just now. Allways three times often is only ONE presented three times before the system realizes that it is gone ... but this where threee times ... then a short PAUSE then another three times ... I think I saw abou ten times the picture of a Belli house in the last 10 Minutes. Seems that WAS the wave we expected!

Who snatched one? and WHERE is it? Then we know which region has been released.

 

I did not get one, but Raccoon Run it seems.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

And me I am quitting now and going to the cinema - I do not really need one  - just looking for a better location.

Good luck to all the refreshers! Tell me what region it was when I come back.

 

Raccoon i guess, since I am there

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

So, having been trying to claim a home, every new drop of them sells out in approximately three seconds, and that's not an exaggeration; I was refreshing every second, and claiming a home takes approximately two (mostly due to the site loading), and by that time they're fully sold out.

Just to give you an idea of how fast you have to be to get one right now.

Edited by Cinos Field
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cinos Field said:

So, having been trying to claim a home, every new drop of them sells out in approximately three seconds, and that's not an exaggeration; I was refreshing every second, and claiming a home takes approximately two (mostly due to the site loading), and by that time they're fully sold out.

Just to give you an idea of how fast you have to be to get one right now.

Folks with the fastest connections and computers definitely seem to have an advantage. You will likely do better with a "full release". Next up trailers in maybe August?   OR refreshing the page at times before or after the official rollout. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...