When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

• Replies 19.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Voshie Paine said:

How do you get an abandoned camper?

ETA: yes I know you need to be premium etc.... asking specifically about abandoned ones XD

Just like with any other Linden home. You wait till something pops up on the Dashboard and claim it. There is no way to know that it is abandoned until after you claim it.

1 minute ago, IIINADIANNEIII said:

When an region is to be released it will always restart first? Does this mean it will show up red on the map like it does on restart days? I can't take my eyes of my computer i am even afraid to blink lol

I think by the time its red on the map, its a bit too late

7 minutes ago, IIINADIANNEIII said:

Oh Gosh,the stress OMG lol i keep looking to see if i see any blue dots in that area i am not even sure what to look for to see if it releases,only thing i ever go by is when someone posts it...

inworld chat is one way to hear of imminent releases, but there's less interest than there used to be...that being said, there are some really excellent abandons as well

Edited by DellaLaBella
adding abandons
8 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I.... To continue my Shaman- training I cast some twigs, mumble some spells, stare hard at the twigs and shout ....

***  next release will be Possum Place!! *** .....(unless they play their joker Permaglow)

The sprits of the ancestors didn't reveal the exact time though ... seems something between 7:00 and 8:30 am SLT

... just saying! *lol*

exakt time has been 7:38 am SLT

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

Well well well ... I must ask the ancestors ...

Maybe this time I do it with coffee grounds ... lots of magic there!! *stareshardintohercup*

The ancestors predict there will be a second release today ... very near 3:00 pm SLT ... let's say 2:40 pm SLT ...

****  and the region will be Roaring Bear  ***      ....(unless they play their joker Permaglow)

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Well well well ... I must ask the ancestors ...

Maybe this time I do it with coffee grounds ... lots of magic there!! *stareshardintohercup*

The ancestors predict there will be a second release today ... very near 3:00 pm SLT ... let's say 2:40 pm SLT ...

****  and the region will be Roaring Bear  ***      ....(unless they play their joker Permaglow)

lol...i keep hoping for Permaglow,the stress i am having wish they'd just release it already lol...i guess i will have to check at that time to see :)