Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

1 hour ago, Blaise Glendevon said:

Today I F--- 

You know. I released my second houseboat, landed on another houseboat in one of those big marina sims of nothing but houseboats, and have been getting campers ever since. I should have stayed. 

No houseboat release quite ready yet but some are on the way. When the releases near you will have those and abandons to try for. Until then a rare HB does pass through from time to time 

Edited by Chloe Dolores

Just now, Chloe Dolores said:

No houseboat release quite ready yet but some are on the way. When the releases near you will have those and abandons to try for 

I hope they're on a mixed houses/houseboats sim. The full-houseboat sims are a little trailerpark of the seas for me. Haha. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Blaise Glendevon said:

I hope they're on a mixed houses/houseboats sim. The full-houseboat sims are a little trailerpark of the seas for me. Haha. 

Keep following the maps they will show you the layout of each region in advance  - its all about personal taste :) I've lived in a HB in what you are looking for and all regions have their ups and downs 

Edited by Chloe Dolores

13 minutes ago, Blaise Glendevon said:

Someone will come along and blast you for that statement, I am sure..... I have learnt to post nothing negative about regions.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Someone will come along and blast you for that statement, I am sure..... I have learnt to post nothing negative about regions.

Yes they really all do have positive and negatives. All HB regions can have some amazing views whereas house and hbs often mean the HB is on a square parcel which can be restrictive to some. All personal preference 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blaise Glendevon said:

Chloe, are you posting on a phone? Because you've had double posts for each of your replies in this thread so far.

Yes - but that's not showing up for me on my phone screen or laptop screen I can only see one reply each from myself..........

• Like 1

It has been a totally dead silent day so far. But the search word I have is Traditional, not Bellisseria. So it can have been campers and boats abandoned, I don't get an alert from the autorefresh on them.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

It has been a totally dead silent day so far. But the search word I have is Traditional, not Bellisseria. So it can have been campers and boats abandoned, I don't get an alert from the autorefresh on them.

Not seen any boats - one house I think and I let a camper go in Toad Hollow that has been coming back and forth all Saturday oh and a camper in Doodah has been in and out

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 1

I have heard the signal for some houses, but too late to get one. It can be a house abandoned several times for all I know. Or a Rocky Heights beach house. The thrill of the hunt. The unknown house that can be "the" house.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

A one-off joke is not at all the same as the endless fault-finding we were seeing from a few people who apparently cannot be pleased. 🙄

If a few "blasts" helped put a stop to that, then I am glad (and I thought the joke was funny).

7 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I saw some unnecessary terrain texture stretching on one of the regions...    ;0

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, DellaLaBella said:

Releasing this in a few minutes...decent location in  the middle of the houseboat regions...no neighbor in front

Snapshot_001.jpg

That looks like the one I abandoned last night! (In favor of my alt's HB location.)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

No houseboat release quite ready yet but some are on the way. When the releases near you will have those and abandons to try for. Until then a rare HB does pass through from time to time 

I was surprised to see that unnamed HB regions like SSPE291, 306, 307 look very close to release.  They're southerly just off the mixed camper/HB coastline (which isn't very near release yet).  I'll try to remember to watch them for names.  The HBs there are mostly on long curved barrier reefs just off the coast, really kind of nice.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

I was surprised to see that unnamed HB regions like SSPE291, 306, 307 look very close to release.  They're southerly just off the mixed camper/HB coastline (which isn't very near release yet).  I'll try to remember to watch them for names.  The HBs there are mostly on long curved barrier reefs just off the coast, really kind of nice.

Watch for the mass offline / restart!

2 hours ago, Sakura Sands said:

Releasing a camper in Madison Creek in the next few minutes.

Think it's best I keep hold of this one until after any possible releases today in case it is more camper regions. 

1 hour ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Think it's best I keep hold of this one until after any possible releases today in case it is more camper regions. 

only campers flying by this morning 

27 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

only campers flying by this morning 

I'm not auto ing today just picking ut up from time to time and having a little look but I've picked up two more campers... I wonder what it will be today? I hope its the houses!! And those boats that look ready! 

14 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Sending two campers back - gonna have to! 

are they  stuck or something   ?cant be a release yet