Jump to content
Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Recommended Posts

Based on how fast the homes in the pickle went, how long will a region last.. 27 seconds? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

So by my very rough math, this adds about ten new plots or so to the "average daily" release and available stream .  I am SO GLAD I got my house on day one. 

Edited by Chic Aeon
bad wording
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Confirmed - It was the Santa Louisa region.  There are claimed parcels there now.

Honestly this seems MORE frustrating that waiting for a bigger release (sigh). 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Confirmed - It was the Santa Louisa region.  There are claimed parcels there now.

That's where I just got mine 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Someone said it was the Santa Louisa region but I was there just a bit ago and it looked like none of those were claimed.  Now the region is restarting.

 

yes that region and they were gone in a matter of seconds.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just ow tried  house boat and new home came   i went for the house boat and got the sorry we are sold out  so did it again   for the new home got the same message after i typed in the name  and hit continue ,,,,,, so i tried ,,,,, sad face ,,,, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Claireschen Hesten said:

This is mega frustrating had numerous properties sold out and two I couldn't get because "an unknown error has occurred"😦

That is pretty much what was happening a whole lot on the day they did that last houseboat release.  Lots of errors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

This is mega frustrating had numerous properties sold out and two I couldn't get because "an unknown error has occurred"😦

Yea...I've been at the 'we're sorry' screen at least 30 times today already. Kinda maddening but I have hope. We're going to be really dope neighbors once we all get a space! We should have a collective "we made it" housewarming party. :) 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Trinsence Pierce said:

I literally have no clue how anyone is getting these homes.. I have been refreshing each second and still cannot get a house.  

people have multiple alts logged in and are using auto-refresh on them all.

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am new to all this, I would like to know about where to refresh my page to see if a new house is available.

Do I just refresh the page where the old houses are showing or I have to go back to the main Premium page and then come back to check again?. Thank you to anyone that answer my silly question. I really need your help. I am glad we have this update today. Good luck everybody.

Mandilena Loxely 

How did you know that the house boat and a house come up please? Thank you :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Milarien Silverspar said:

I only just got an email, and there's nothing... nothing at all, no matter how many times I refresh the page :(

 

 

They only released some, they were gone in a matter of seconds.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mar Silverblade said:

I am new to all this, I would like to know about where to refresh my page to see if a new house is available.

Do I just refresh the page where the old houses are showing or I have to go back to the main Premium page and then come back to check again?. Thank you to anyone that answer my silly question. I really need your help. I am glad we have this update today. Good luck everybody.

Mandilena Loxely 

How did you know that the house boat and a house come up please? Thank you :) 

I've been refreshing the page where the old homes come up.  Twice today it came up with a houseboat and a house but i have had nothing in a bit now.  One region at a time is gonna take a while for us all to get these homes I think.

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I don't think they have even started the new release for today. Patch said it woul be the New Hamsterdam region. So if people are not getting homes on that, they were likely getting random adandoned homes/boats. 

Edited by JessycaJayne
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JessycaJayne said:

I don't think they have even started the new release for today. Patch said it woul be the New Hampshire region. So if people are not getting homes on that, they were likely getting random adandoned homes/boats. 

Well so far it is the Santa Louisa one.  It was all empty and now they are all taken.  Maybe the New Hampshire is on Wednesday.

  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a way to abandon via website? ... I got mine using my phone and it's not what I'm after so I dont want to keep it. I wont be by a PC for a few days and with lumiya I cant do much because I cant pull up parcel details...  the orientation of the house is messed up.. the front of the house is facing the water and the entertainment side/decks are facing the road... makes no sense to have it that way ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JessycaJayne said:

I don't think they have even started the new release for today. Patch said it woul be the New Hamsterdam region. So if people are not getting homes on that, they were likely getting random adandoned homes/boats. 

Patch said in a group inworld that the region release was already done -- it was Santa Louisa -- and the next region would be released on Wed.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ananoelle said:

Is there a way to abandon via website? ... I got mine using my phone and it's not what I'm after so I dont want to keep it. I wont be by a PC for a few days and with lumiya I cant do much because I cant pull up parcel details...  the orientation of the house is messed up.. the front of the house is facing the water and the entertainment side/decks are facing the road... makes no sense to have it that way ...

No you can only abandon by going to the parcel and doing it there.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...