Jump to content
Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Trinity Aironaut said:

lol

i had trouble sending it back ,the lag there was  killing me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

what some people do to their houses   ,awefull   ,going to send it back right now    

What have they done?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Atina0 said:

i had trouble sending it back ,the lag there was  killing me 

Not sure what Homes you saw in Rothaker. The reason to post a slurl of the Home being abandoned. I keep my draw distance at 200 all around Bellis don't run into lag often.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ZsaZsaZahira said:

What have they done?

i saw  some weird addons at the homes ,i never saw any of it at MP a  lot of blings and no it wasnt helloween deco  ,stiff from lag not a nice place to be  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shield Markus said:

Not sure what Homes you saw in Rothaker. The reason to post a slurl of the Home being abandoned. I keep my draw distance at 200 all around Bellis don't run into lag often.

i came there from a lagfree place and all of a sudden i couldnt move left to right ,soon as i teleported out the lag was gone 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Trinity Aironaut said:

Should have just returned it

i mostly just do that   ,but this time i turned and looked around in disbelieve  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Trinity Aironaut said:

Couldn't do much, houses are no mod except for wall changes

You can buy or create add on walls and rooms to the Homes. The mail box gives you many interior and exterior textures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shield Markus said:

You can buy or create add on walls and rooms to the Homes. The mail box gives you many interior and exterior textures.

Right but those can be returned and actual house reset to factory settings. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

i saw  some weird addons at the homes ,i never saw any of it at MP a  lot of blings and no it wasnt helloween deco  ,stiff from lag not a nice place to be  

Oh dear, sounds awful, hopefully I won't get landed with a house there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Trinity Aironaut said:

Right but those can be returned and actual house reset to factory settings. lol

I don't know what you mean? Returned by whom?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Trinity Aironaut said:

Right but those can be returned and actual house reset to factory settings. lol

You should not have to return anything. The moment you abandon a home ALL you rezzed there is automatically returned to your inventory so you get the house allways in a factory fresh state. I guess that @Atina0 meant what the NEIGHBOURS did to their homes . She could not return that ... but derender it! ;)

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there was nothing wrong with the house i caught  ,but everything around it 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Leora Jacobus said:

You should not have to return anything. The moment you abandon a home ALL you rezzed there is automatically returned to your inventory so you get the house allways in a factory fresh state. I guess that @Atina0 meant what the NEIGHBOURS did to their homes . She could not return that ... but derender it! ;)

 

That could be

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Leora Jacobus said:

You should not have to return anything. The moment you abandon a home ALL you rezzed there is automatically returned to your inventory so you get the house allways in a factory fresh state. I guess that @Atina0 meant what the NEIGHBOURS did to their homes . She could not return that ... but derender it! ;)

 

that would not have solved the lag problem though 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Trinity Aironaut said:

Couldn't do much, houses are no mod except for wall changes

You didn't see the build I filed a report on the other day... O.o

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

there was nothing wrong with the house i caught  ,but everything around it 

Later tonight I will walk around Rothacker region to see it and feel the lag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Trinity Aironaut said:

You know, there should be standards, at least minimal ones about looks and lag creating stuff. I say, so ugly s@#t! lol

I think one rule I could make an argument for is no sculpties.

It would solve all the bad looks, but it would solve a LOT of them AND free up the lag.

 

Personally I'd want a rule about high polygon statues / gatchas (like the ones I bought recently and had to remove from my Zindra build for lag)... but I can't imagine ever being able to win that argument...

 

Edited by Pussycat Catnap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...