Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

1 minute ago, Kiran Sporg said:

Agreed but i seriously doubt some of physically disabled in SL (and there are many) have much of a chance at this refresh game

I was trying to cover all bases there I think - I understand what you mean!

• Like 1

Just because you think a region looks ready doesn't mean it's actually ready. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Kiran Sporg said:

Agreed but i seriously doubt some of physically disabled in SL (and there are many) have much of a chance at this refresh game

With vision problems or hand problems, they have serious problems. The accept botton is so tiny.

I have all my back, hips and legs hurting. I have tried to not sit on the computer, but you know what? I am eating double of the painkillers then, because I am so bored. Tried that in a week, and I had more pain and was bored. This is so exiting, that I don't feel so much pain.

Edited by Marianne Little
Typos
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

With vision problems or hand problems, they have serious problems. The accept botton is so tiny.

I have all my back, hips and legs hurting. I have tried to not sit on the computer, but you know what? I am eating double of the painkillers then, because I am so bored. Tried that in a week, and I had more pain and was bored. This is so exiting, that I don't feel so much pain.

i get what you mean yes  

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

To be fair, you have caught more homes than many of the rest of us have, so you know it's luck as much as anything else. 

I have caught four homes (first one went back extremely fast as the home was positioned and I am sorry terribly pic somewhere on here) on how many releases so you do the math and then stopped. If you consider that a lot good luck on your math compared to others people have beaten me twice that number.

Edited by tootsiepop1

4 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

I have caught three homes on how many releases so you do the math and then stopped. If you consider that a lot good luck on your math compared to others.

I never used the words "a lot". I said you caught more homes than others, which is a fact. If you want math, then I have caught a grand total of 2 homes during releases in the past six months. My comment stands. 

1 minute ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I never used the words "a lot". I said you caught more homes than others, which is a fact. If you want math, then I have caught a grand total of 2 homes during releases in the past six months. My comment stands. 

But the question is did you stop on your own terms at 2 homes or did you want more that was your choice also. As my comment stands.

• Haha 1

I am lucky, you are right to say that. I started autorefresh early, before the refresh limit. I also have a strange luck. I have no luck in the lottery or other things, so it's only here.

Wish I won in the lottery. I would buy me an island and let you all live there, lol. Maybe not all, an island can't hold all the refresh liga.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

IMO...we concentrate on our own refreshing not another persons luck..luck is just that luck, ya could miss a nice home worrying about others luck LOL

• Like 2

Just now, tootsiepop1 said:

But the question is did you stop on your own terms at 2 homes or did you want more that was your choice also. As my comment stands.

OK, keep talking about something other than what I actually said. 🙄

Back on topic to everyone else.... I gave up my beach house last night and someone got it right away. It just goes to show that you can get a great location at *any* time!  

• Like 6

It is not a question of mere LUCK.

Like everything you try to acchieve in live it is a MIXTURE of capability, training, determination, time invested and luck.

Maybe @Marianne Little is just the best of us in that combination! :)

• Like 4

Yes, really great houses is abandoned. My autorefresh catch campers and boats all the time. I don't click on them now. I see they come 5, 6, 7 times or more just the last hour. Or the same going back in?

• Like 3

Just now, Marianne Little said:

Yes, really great houses is abandoned. My autorefresh catch campers and boats all the time. I don't click on them now. I see they come 5, 6, 7 times or more just the last hour. Or the same going back in?

I put one STillhouse camper back in just now and there was a Lollipop boat in too. Caught once each.

3 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Yeah, I caught a nice houseboat late last night (USA time) after I abandoned my beach house. I didn't keep it because I prefer a rectangle rather than square parcel shape, but it was in a very nice location!

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 1

Just now, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Yeah, I caught a nice houseboat late last night (IUSA time) after I abandoned my beach house. I didn't keep it because I prefer a rectangle rather than square parcel shape, but it was in a very nice location!

There was a houseboat one of my alts threw back which was in a great location but...I knew the owner next door and didn't care to live quite that close to someone I know. 

I'm a bit of a hermit in world as far as where I live. I like socializing on my own terms and was not comfortable having someone I know right next door, much as I do like that person (and no it was not anyone here LOL)

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Yeah, I caught a nice houseboat late last night (USA time) after I abandoned my beach house. I didn't keep it because I prefer a rectangle rather than square parcel shape, but it was in a very nice location!

I didn't realize anyone actually liked the rectangles... :P

The one in Lollipop got grabbed a half hour back - but it's also corner-adjacent the build with all the sculpty trees so...

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

The one in Lollipop got grabbed a half hour back - but it's also corner-adjacent the build with all the sculpty trees so...

Well, tbh I probably would like a square parcel, but I checked it out and realized that the deck/pool set up I have works much better on a rectangle parcel, and I am too lazy to reconfigure. 😛 

15 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

I do too!

• Like 1

See, we all like different things. :)

I don't care for the rivers and lakes, but others love them. In regions like Sario, Asplin and River Run.

Yeah I was only able to fit 5 boats into the rectangle shape, and one would need to be sailed around - so that was my 'meh' moment. O.o

I've got 4 of 7 planned boats out on my lot right now in the square - debating the last 3, but... they would fit with plenty of sailing space - thought I did set it up with one needing to sail around another it's a minor curve. 😜

Edited by Pussycat Catnap

1 minute ago, Marianne Little said:

See, we all like different things. :)

I don't care for the rivers and lakes, but others love them. In regions like Sario, Asplin and River Run.

And I love rivers, lakes, mountains and seclusion but dont like ope or beachy.  Thank goodness we all like different things!

• Like 1

Isn't there another sand Homes region part of Well Spring or will be another name connected soon to show up?  The road there leads to the sea now. Those who missed oppurtunity in Goodbury will get another attempt.

snack time!  i got a feeling something is coming!!!  maybe the group power of positive thoughts will bring on a RELEASE!

• Like 1