Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

1 minute ago, Chloe Dolores said:

It lasted 30 refreshes!!

The page was probably hanging. I clicked accept more than 10 times. Oh well, that was it.

Just now, Marianne Little said:

The page was probably hanging. I clicked accept more than 10 times. Oh well, that was it.

You missed out?!

2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I was I who started to talk about it. And I made all others belive it too. I hope it - because I can glue myself in front of the computer until midnight my time - today.

I can not waste time on wrong houses/boats. I was stupid and clicked on two. I can not run out of 5 tries.

You were right, it was Pegleg. :)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

You missed out?!

Well, I am only human, lol. It was 7 boats and it was more than 20 avatars around in Pegleg. Plus all those refreshing that was not logged in.

• Like 2

Just now, Marianne Little said:

Well, I am only human, lol. It was 7 boats and it was more than 20 avatars around in Pegleg. Plus all those refreshing that was not logged in.

Here;s to Well Springs then. I know I am interested in Rocky Heights - the boats  were my fave before I realised how closely they are together. I find it very difficult to live in them even the ones facing open seas!!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

yea that went super fast....probably blinked.. i see whitney is still down there..maybe another region will go

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I reckon you haz skillz. We're expecting reconnaissance now for the rest of the week.

I may or may not have been lurking here for a while, even though I've not posted (I've got your blender tutorial about making walls book marked and I'm hoping you start selling things on MP) . So I feel qualified to state this. I may sound just a little stalkerish, sorry 😕

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I followed this topic a while ago, and thanks to it, I got a home that I truly loved. 
Now I'm gonna have to abandon it. 
It's a traditional house located in Everett and has a great view of the sea. 
Good luck to those who are looking for it! :)

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

22 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Here;s to Well Springs then. I know I am interested in Rocky Heights - the boats  were my fave before I realised how closely they are together. I find it very difficult to live in them even the ones facing open seas!!

I say as Micawber: "Something will turn up".

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Might be because they are obstructed by houseboats and not a clear view of the water may be how the homes are placed on the region who knows. People have there own preferences of what makes a great home for them that you can never be too sure. It looks like you could de-render them and not lose anything else around as it is a straight shot and all water after that. I too probably would prefer a lake view though over this particular water view I have seen other lovely spots that are a bit more secluded and not surrounded by other things.

Yes.. just different tastes and preferences.  The one I had was only abandoned by me and I think the girl who got it is still there.  I haven't checked tonight.  I had really been waiting for Sario release last week and completely missed it because I had to work.  I really liked some of the riverside spots.  Last night, about an hour after I let go of my Blackwater Shoals home, I got one! It's so pretty. More like the plots I prefer.  Excited to get home tonight and do some more decorating. 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Nikki Mathieson said:

Last night, about an hour after I let go of my Blackwater Shoals home, I got one! It's so pretty. More like the plots I prefer.  Excited to get home tonight and do some more decorating. 

I think you are across the street.  Welcome to the neighborhood.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nikki Mathieson said:

Yes.. just different tastes and preferences.  The one I had was only abandoned by me and I think the girl who got it is still there.  I haven't checked tonight.  I had really been waiting for Sario release last week and completely missed it because I had to work.  I really liked some of the riverside spots.  Last night, about an hour after I let go of my Blackwater Shoals home, I got one! It's so pretty. More like the plots I prefer.  Excited to get home tonight and do some more decorating. 

Congrats, glad you found something you like, have fun decorating!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, heartzwhim said:

am still trying to get a riverside home, my luck stinks

It means that the house of your dreams is still out there and hasn't found you yet 😁

• Like 7

Looks like Marianne got a great spot of Goodbury this morning.  Can't wait to watch what she does when she has water view everywhere.   My alt got a house up the hill.  Need a good second floor balcony surround. ;)

Chloe grabbed a good location, too.

Congrats, ladies!

Edited by Laurelrose Anthony
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Looks like Marianne got a great spot of Goodbury this morning.  Can't wait to watch what she does when she has water view everywhere.   My alt got a house up the hill.  Need a good second floor balcony surround. ;)

Chloe grabbed a good location, too.

Congrats, ladies!

I think they're all relatively good locations, haha.

Edited by s2Pandora
  • Like 2