Jump to content

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 19.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I was I who started to talk about it. And I made all others belive it too. I hope it - because I can glue myself in front of the computer until midnight my time - today.

I can not waste time on wrong houses/boats. I was stupid and clicked on two. I can not run out of 5 tries.

You were right, it was Pegleg. :)

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Marianne Little said:

Well, I am only human, lol. It was 7 boats and it was more than 20 avatars around in Pegleg. Plus all those refreshing that was not logged in.

Here;s to Well Springs then. I know I am interested in Rocky Heights - the boats  were my fave before I realised how closely they are together. I find it very difficult to live in them even the ones facing open seas!!

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Well, I am only human, lol. It was 7 boats and it was more than 20 avatars around in Pegleg. Plus all those refreshing that was not logged in.

yea that went super fast....probably blinked.. i see whitney is still down there..maybe another region will go

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Well, I am only human, lol. It was 7 boats and it was more than 20 avatars around in Pegleg. Plus all those refreshing that was not logged in.

I reckon you haz skillz. We're expecting reconnaissance now for the rest of the week.

I may or may not have been lurking here for a while, even though I've not posted (I've got your blender tutorial about making walls book marked and I'm hoping you start selling things on MP) . So I feel qualified to state this. I may sound just a little stalkerish, sorry 😕

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Here;s to Well Springs then. I know I am interested in Rocky Heights - the boats  were my fave before I realised how closely they are together. I find it very difficult to live in them even the ones facing open seas!!

I say as Micawber: "Something will turn up".

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Might be because they are obstructed by houseboats and not a clear view of the water may be how the homes are placed on the region who knows. People have there own preferences of what makes a great home for them that you can never be too sure. It looks like you could de-render them and not lose anything else around as it is a straight shot and all water after that. I too probably would prefer a lake view though over this particular water view I have seen other lovely spots that are a bit more secluded and not surrounded by other things.

Yes.. just different tastes and preferences.  The one I had was only abandoned by me and I think the girl who got it is still there.  I haven't checked tonight.  I had really been waiting for Sario release last week and completely missed it because I had to work.  I really liked some of the riverside spots.  Last night, about an hour after I let go of my Blackwater Shoals home, I got one! It's so pretty. More like the plots I prefer.  Excited to get home tonight and do some more decorating. 

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nikki Mathieson said:

Yes.. just different tastes and preferences.  The one I had was only abandoned by me and I think the girl who got it is still there.  I haven't checked tonight.  I had really been waiting for Sario release last week and completely missed it because I had to work.  I really liked some of the riverside spots.  Last night, about an hour after I let go of my Blackwater Shoals home, I got one! It's so pretty. More like the plots I prefer.  Excited to get home tonight and do some more decorating. 

Congrats, glad you found something you like, have fun decorating!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like Marianne got a great spot of Goodbury this morning.  Can't wait to watch what she does when she has water view everywhere.   My alt got a house up the hill.  Need a good second floor balcony surround. ;)

 

Chloe grabbed a good location, too.

Congrats, ladies!

Edited by Laurelrose Anthony
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Looks like Marianne got a great spot of Goodbury this morning.  Can't wait to watch what she does when she has water view everywhere.   My alt got a house up the hill.  Need a good second floor balcony surround. ;)

 

Chloe grabbed a good location, too.

Congrats, ladies!

I think they're all relatively good locations, haha.

Edited by s2Pandora
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...