Jump to content
Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Recommended Posts

Congratulation Leora :)
A lot of movements around my new home.
My neighbour across the street moved into the first row.
Neigbour on the left changed too today.My neighbor on the right changed twice today.
For a long while it stands on Gouverneur Linden and has also an new owner.
An Leora got her home i the first row :)

I continue to build and tinker unimpressed in the middle of it.😉

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Moe McAlpine said:

Congratulation Leora :)
A lot of movements around my new home.
My neighbour across the street moved into the first row.
Neigbour on the left changed too today.My neighbor on the right changed twice today.
For a long while it stands on Gouverneur Linden and has also an new owner.
An Leora got her home i the first row :)

I continue to build and tinker unimpressed in the middle of it.😉

I moved out and am homeless, it's a beautiful area but the beachy areas are just not what I like and I knew someone else would really love it.  Nice to have been your neighbour briefly though!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Letting this gorgeous lot  in Edgar go in a few minutes. I utterly adore it but I had gotten another one closer to my ideal so I'm giving it up.

Honestly, if someone likes a quiet, private home on a cul de sac with really nicely done landscaping by the Moles, this site will make you very happy. No homes face the back of it at all - there's a street in the back, with high Linden walls and the next region 's home are set back quite a bit, plus there's a little pond on one side. All the neighboring homes are set off at nice angles so none really look into the house directly.  

I truly hate to give it up and have been sitting on it for weeks debating if I want to hold onto it or not but finally gave in. I've had a ton of fun decorating this one.

Will hit the abandon button at 3pm SLT.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Edgar/219/184/27

Good luck!

edgar_006

 

Edited by Elora Lunasea
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to let go of my home on the first row, water side on Black Water Shoals.  I'm hoping for a more mountain like, river view home... inland.  I know someone will LOVE this spot.  If you like the water's edge, it's a great spot.  I will release it at 7pm SLT.  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Blackwater Shoals/52/247/33

black water shoals 1.jpg

  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, impressing places going while I was sleeping. ❤️

It's a myth that "inferior" houses are abandoned. People just change opinion of what they want.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, elle Sunburn said:

What I really have decided I want is a camper with the larger prim allowance , that is my dream plot 

Yes - me too! A camper with 512 / 351 !!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Letting this gorgeous lot  in Edgar go in a few minutes. I utterly adore it but I had gotten another one closer to my ideal so I'm giving it up.

Honestly, if someone likes a quiet, private home on a cul de sac with really nicely done landscaping by the Moles, this site will make you very happy. No homes face the back of it at all - there's a street in the back, with high Linden walls and the next region 's home are set back quite a bit, plus there's a little pond on one side. All the neighboring homes are set off at nice angles so none really look into the house directly.  

I truly hate to give it up and have been sitting on it for weeks debating if I want to hold onto it or not but finally gave in. I've had a ton of fun decorating this one.

Will hit the abandon button at 3pm SLT.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Edgar/219/184/27

Good luck!

edgar_006

 

This looks like my idea of perfection, sorry I missed the chance to try for it 😭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So let us take a round of guesses, what is released today?

I guess Pegleg Channel, but since that's only 7 boats, we will maybe not even see them between 80 seconds of refreshing.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Letting this gorgeous lot  in Edgar go in a few minutes. I utterly adore it but I had gotten another one closer to my ideal so I'm giving it up.

Honestly, if someone likes a quiet, private home on a cul de sac with really nicely done landscaping by the Moles, this site will make you very happy. No homes face the back of it at all - there's a street in the back, with high Linden walls and the next region 's home are set back quite a bit, plus there's a little pond on one side. All the neighboring homes are set off at nice angles so none really look into the house directly.  

I truly hate to give it up and have been sitting on it for weeks debating if I want to hold onto it or not but finally gave in. I've had a ton of fun decorating this one.

Will hit the abandon button at 3pm SLT.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Edgar/219/184/27

Good luck!

edgar_006

 

What's really georgeous about this house is what you MADE of it! A real jewel! But after all your things have been returned to your inventory the next owner will have to start from scratch! ;)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I am not quite sure - I believe the next one to the left - if you look towards the sea.

THIS glorious house! The blue one. Wait till I added the wrap around porch!  then it will be perfect! ;)

 

Congratulations Leora, I'm so glad you got what you wanted. You put the effort in and have reaped the rewards. Personally I have had some lovely spots, all except 2 were abandons but I so enjoy the fishing game. I get one and enjoy decorating it and then after a week or so, I give it up and try another. But this was always me in SL before Bellisseria. lol

Enjoy your lovely new home :)

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I guess Pegleg Channel, but since that's only 7 boats, we will maybe not even see them between 80 seconds of refreshing.

If this is the case, I hope they also release something else.  Otherwise, what a downer for all but 7 members.  :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Nikki Mathieson said:

I'm going to let go of my home on the first row, water side on Black Water Shoals.  I'm hoping for a more mountain like, river view home... inland.  I know someone will LOVE this spot.  If you like the water's edge, it's a great spot.  I will release it at 7pm SLT.  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Blackwater Shoals/52/247/33

black water shoals 1.jpg

How extraordinary that these houses in the first row in Blackwater (you have been my next door neighbour) have been abandoned so often since the release on Friday. To my personal taste these four houses are the most desirable that ever have been released in Bellisseria. Only in the north of the pickle there are a few parcels (not yet released) that I MIGHT prefer. Well good to see that tastes differ such a lot so it is more likely that everybody in the end might live in his dreamhome! ;)

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Letting this gorgeous lot  in Edgar go in a few minutes. I utterly adore it but I had gotten another one closer to my ideal so I'm giving it up.

Honestly, if someone likes a quiet, private home on a cul de sac with really nicely done landscaping by the Moles, this site will make you very happy. No homes face the back of it at all - there's a street in the back, with high Linden walls and the next region 's home are set back quite a bit, plus there's a little pond on one side. All the neighboring homes are set off at nice angles so none really look into the house directly.  

I truly hate to give it up and have been sitting on it for weeks debating if I want to hold onto it or not but finally gave in. I've had a ton of fun decorating this one.

Will hit the abandon button at 3pm SLT.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Edgar/219/184/27

Good luck!

edgar_006

 

I love those kinds of wild gardens where they take up the entire yard!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe it's the same ones taken by us, in hope of a special place. 5 or 6 avatars in Pegleg Channel. All parcels state the same . Unnamed parcel.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

saw couple more trads and campers pass..wondering if they are the same ones

Edited by Suebee Chiwanga
i wish there was a way to tell if it was an abandoned
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Suebee Chiwanga said:

saw couple more trads and campers pass..wondering if they are the same ones

I think at least one camper has gone in again several times.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

How extraordinary that these houses in the first row in Blackwater (you have been my next door neighbour) have been abandoned so often since the release on Friday. To my personal taste these four houses are the most desirable that ever have been released in Bellisseria. Only in the north of the pickle there are a few parcels (not yet released) that I MIGHT prefer. Well good to see that tastes differ such a lot so it is more likely that everybody in the end might live in his dreamhome! ;)

 

Might be because they are obstructed by houseboats and not a clear view of the water may be how the homes are placed on the region who knows. People have there own preferences of what makes a great home for them that you can never be too sure. It looks like you could de-render them and not lose anything else around as it is a straight shot and all water after that. I too probably would prefer a lake view though over this particular water view I have seen other lovely spots that are a bit more secluded and not surrounded by other things.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...