Jump to content

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 21k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Leora Jacobus

    1454

  • Chloe Dolores

    1183

  • Sylvia Tamalyn

    1036

  • Fay Starlight

    784

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Not sure it's available, but:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lollipop/57/11/27

- corner of Lollipop is unclaimed.

It should show up for someone to claim hopefully at some point.  It is odd, some places when they are abandoned get snapped up in seconds and then some take hours to show up.  By the way congrats on getting a HB!

Edited by karynmaria
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

It should show up for someone to claim hopefully at some point.  It is odd, some places when they are abandoned get snapped up in seconds and then some take hours to show up.  By the way congrats on getting a HB!

I just saw that plot change hands twice.

I suspect the first person abandoned it because there are all these red prim lines in the sky from the nearby sims that are still yet to fully open... O.o

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/5/2019 at 12:38 PM, Leora Jacobus said:

Might be I misunderstood you ... but are you aware that you can choose between EIGHT different camper styles on your parcel? You can change them by touching the wooden camper- sign.

Same with houses! Two flat ones and two twostory ones ... changed by your postbox.

And loads of different coulous once you chose a style.

 

 

Thanks I was not aware at first but suspected it might be , and I searched around and saw the camp sign, clicked on it, tried the styles and went right back to the original one I had.  I love that you can do that. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just spotted two campers. Gone.

Earlier today I caught the same house in Shanty and let it go. Twice. 

Am I crazy or are there less abandons now?

 

As I write this post I caught the house in shanty for a THIRD time today. 😑

Heads up, it's about to be released again.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shanty/20/180/0

 

EDIT:

I caught it FOUR times! Nope, nope, nope! I've quit for the night. May the new owner enjoy it *begs* pleeeeeeease! XD

Edited by RaeLeeH
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Elinah Iredell said:

Thank you. I love the idea of being out in nature and the style I chose feels like it has  just enough room. 

So glad to hear! The camper areas, the styles and the content pack are the best in my opinion but I could not find one that gave me the right feeling so I went back to a boat for now. The Williamsburg camper is my favourite home style of all - and I ended up using the camper pack items all over the boat. Enjoy your parcel!!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Not sure it's available, but:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lollipop/57/11/27

- corner of Lollipop is unclaimed.

 

Corner boathouse - that's the best spot on the sim... If I knew I could get it, I would jump, even though I'm only a plots away.

That would have been a cute region for me to be in lol with my game name.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

So glad to hear! The camper areas, the styles and the content pack are the best in my opinion but I could not find one that gave me the right feeling so I went back to a boat for now. The Williamsburg camper is my favourite home style of all - and I ended up using the camper pack items all over the boat. Enjoy your parcel!!

Yes the Williamsburg is the style I like .Can you tell me ,what is the camper pack ? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...