Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

I'm calling it quits for now, refreshed all day and i never once saw a house come up. better luck wednesday, we'll see. Have a great rest of the day everyone!

• Like 4

Wow, gone again! I really wish they would choose one day a week for a release, so we didn't have to do this at 3 different times. Yesss, I know there isn't a way to make everyone happy, but how about shooting for less stressful? Yes, please!!

1 minute ago, Ciarra Lexington said:

Wow, gone again! I really wish they would choose one day a week for a release, so we didn't have to do this at 3 different times. Yesss, I know there isn't a way to make everyone happy, but how about shooting for less stressful? Yes, please!!

I think it gives more people chances.  If it were one day a week then everyone who can never been off on Wednesday, or Monday or whatever would be upset because they will "never" get a chance at trying for a house. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, SerraWeckerly said:

I think it gives more people chances.  If it were one day a week then everyone who can never been off on Wednesday, or Monday or whatever would be upset because they will "never" get a chance at trying for a house. 

Well all I know is that I had auto refresh on from 6 am this morning SLT and I NEVER once saw one house show up on the page. Which as mentioned by Ciarra Lexington it's just stressful, less stress is always good. I'm not saying that once a week is the answer but something needs to be changed. I don't know what but something lol and of course I'll be back on the page Wednesday refreshing away hoping against hope to get a house before I die 🙂

Edited by anniepany
to correct a misspelled word
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, AmelieMarcoud said:

Congrats Luna. I might be doing something wrong because I got no indication from my auto refresh :/

Do Not use Google Chrome Use mozilla Firefox and Bellasaria did not come up first you have to use pulldown menu that is what i figured out

3 hours ago, Lunaneska Blackheart said:

Do Not use Google Chrome Use mozilla Firefox and Bellasaria did not come up first you have to use pulldown menu that is what i figured out

Switched to Firefox and its running a lot smoother. 

2 hours ago, Kieok said:

Switched to Firefox and its running a lot smoother. 

Kieok, is there a way on firefox to have an alarm sound when a house becomes available? 

5 hours ago, anniepany said:

Kieok, is there a way on firefox to have an alarm sound when a house becomes available? 

I am not kieok, but i will answer 😃 you can have the app alarm. but you need to set it in the preferences of the app. my was set to volume = 0. you need to simply push up the volume 
image.png.b586b8b2e3742d50d2b1d7499ab6923e.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hmm interesting thing happened I woke up did not even look at my machine since yesterday evening after trying to grab one of the 5 homes/houseboats that popped up nothing this morning I was on an error screen when I refreshed said I had a home in Arabella now that is very interesting even though I can even ;log on to see what that even is.

Update guess I got a home don't know how and not the one I wanted but guess I will take it.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just took a little speedtest, lol, I think it might take a very long time for me to get a Houseboat......I am in SW France in the middle of nowhere and even with a very good computer, it's frustrating...

2 july speedtest.JPG

• Sad 3

7 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Update guess I got a home don't know how and not the one I wanted but guess I will take it.

Well, that's a result! Under the circumstances, you should grab it with both hands - congratulations!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tootsiepop1 said:

hmm interesting thing happened I woke up did not even look at my machine since yesterday evening after trying to grab one of the 5 homes/houseboats that popped up nothing this morning I was on an error screen when I refreshed said I had a home in Arabella now that is very interesting even though I can even ;log on to see what that even is.

Congrats on your new home! Its so hard to snag getting anywhere is a great result. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

Try using 1024 instead of Bellisseria as a key word. The B is too easy to misspell.

Or 'Traditional'. Also seems to work. :) 

• Like 1

If you do a speedtest it would make more scense to make a speedtest testing the connection to tucson, az .. where the secondlive servers are. 

There is this one suggested in the Firestorm-Preferences: https://tucson.speedtest.net/. that wont help you to get your trad. House / Houseboat of course. Actually i dont think yet since i got one houseboat too, its more about (trained) skill click the buttons instead of internet connection

that are my results btw:  

image.png

4 hours ago, Celina Lavecchia said:

I am not kieok, but i will answer 😃 you can have the app alarm. but you need to set it in the preferences of the app. my was set to volume = 0. you need to simply push up the volume 
image.png.b586b8b2e3742d50d2b1d7499ab6923e.png

Thanks Celina but how do I find that page? I've looked for a gear or whatever but I can't find it and is this firefox or chrome?

1 minute ago, anniepany said:

Thanks Celina but how do I find that page? I've looked for a gear or whatever but I can't find it and is this firefox or chrome?

there you go

image.png.7223a730248046841472f02285d7af10.png

Edited by Celina Lavecchia

Just now, Celina Lavecchia said:

there you go

image.png.7223a730248046841472f02285d7af10.png

well duh! *reminds herself to get her eyes checked soon* Thanks!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tootsiepop1 said:

If you do not want it, I bet there are plenty of others who would. :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Celina Lavecchia said:

If you do a speedtest it would make more scense to make a speedtest testing the connection to tucson, az .. where the secondlive servers are. 

There is this one suggested in the Firestorm-Preferences: https://tucson.speedtest.net/. that wont help you to get your trad. House / Houseboat of course. Actually i dont think yet since i got one houseboat too, its more about (trained) skill click the buttons instead of internet connection

that are my results btw:  

image.png

Edited by AudreyIshere

3 minutes ago, AudreyIshere said:

Thanks Celina, just took that one and got this result ((

your ping is better than mine. so connection is faster. 

and btw. better never show your IP open. 
image.thumb.png.2e3711326c9fbcd5232d662714dc7d2d.png

hey folks, 

as you remember i got a houseboat yesterday, but .. i don't like the location .. and actually i am more behind one of the traditional homes. 

so i will abandon the houseboat today again and make someone of you happy. i hope that pays me enough karma to get the trad. home of my dreams 💓

i will abandon the houseboat at 10 am SLT (7pm CEST)

good luck you all ! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Celina Lavecchia said:

hey folks, 

as you remember i got a houseboat yesterday, but .. i don't like the location .. and actually i am more behind one of the traditional homes. 

so i will abandon the houseboat today again and make someone of you happy. i hope that pays me enough karma to get the trad. home of my dreams 💓

i will abandon the houseboat at 10 am SLT (7pm CEST)

good luck you all ! 

Wow, you are a gambler! Good luck to you!

• Haha 1