Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

2 minutes ago, Christhiana said:

Yesterday I took the afternoon to explore the Bellisseria continent a bit. I have looked at the Linden Homes before but I had not been to Bellisseria yet. I found a nice Bicycle on the Marketplace (I'm dutch, so yeah...bicycle). I ended up riding around the continent for 3,5 hours checking out all the beautifull mole builds and the lovely things the residents have made. I fell totally in love with the Bellisseria continent! I cut a 1024 of my 1728 mainland parcel and set up my browser for auto refresh. Just as I sat down behind my computer after dinner the page refreshed and there was a traditional home available. I quickly filled a name and clicked the button. Error. Try again. Error. Switched from edge to chrome. error. Switched to IE and I got through. I'm now a Bellisserian!!! :D The allweiss release happened right when I sat down at my PC. How's lucky is that!

Snapshot_432.png

Aww congrats, happy to hear you are now apart of the Belli community!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Christhiana said:

Yesterday I took the afternoon to explore the Bellisseria continent a bit. I have looked at the Linden Homes before but I had not been to Bellisseria yet. I found a nice Bicycle on the Marketplace (I'm dutch, so yeah...bicycle). I ended up riding around the continent for 3,5 hours checking out all the beautifull mole builds and the lovely things the residents have made. I fell totally in love with the Bellisseria continent! I cut a 1024 of my 1728 mainland parcel and set up my browser for auto refresh. Just as I sat down behind my computer after dinner the page refreshed and there was a traditional home available. I quickly filled a name and clicked the button. Error. Try again. Error. Switched from edge to chrome. error. Switched to IE and I got through. I'm now a Bellisserian!!! :D The allweiss release happened right when I sat down at my PC. How's lucky is that!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Allweiss/63/26/28

I grabbed this. But now I have to decide  if I want to keep it. Premium for my little Gardening-Girl-Alt has only 1 day left;)

And honestly I dont´t need a house.  My main likes the houseboat. But is it really  lovely and it would be nice to try out living in a house--hmm.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Moe McAlpine said:

I grabbed this. But now I have to decide  if I want to keep it. Premium for my little Gardening-Girl-Alt has only 1 day left;)

And honestly I dont´t need a house.  My main likes the houseboat. But is it really  lovely and it would be nice to try out living in a house--hmm.

i know  its all so tempting   ,i blame the Moles for corrupting us   ,lol they make the regions far  to pretty

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Moe McAlpine said:

That's a nice location. You can always switch too a houseboat later. For me personally, Bellisseria would make it worth to go premium.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Moe McAlpine said:

Perhaps just prolong her for one month? After that decide wether or not it is worth a year.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Christhiana said:

That's a nice location. You can always switch too a houseboat later. For me personally, Bellisseria would make it worth to go premium.

I already have a houseboat; and...(whispering...) a homestead.
And I haven´t finished decorate the boat and the homestead is a hopeless construction area.

4 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Perhaps just prolong her for one month? After that decide wether or not it is worth a year.

This was my trying month;)
Another month to decide--oh, how nice..okay another month...I can imagine how this ends ;)

But well, I don´t have that much time to make it a really nice place
This little place deserves a better owner;)

I think I will give it back.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, heartzwhim said:

is a house overlooking the houseboats considered a good spot

For some people, definitely, but not for me, I like green, trees not sand.  It really depends what you are looking for.

6 minutes ago, heartzwhim said:

YOU are the only one who can decide if a spot is good enough for you... Don't listen to anyone else's opinions. If you are happy with it, that is the only thing that matters. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

YOU are the only one who can decide if a spot is good enough for you... Don't listen to anyone else's opinions. If you are happy with it, that is the only thing that matters. 

QFT!  A couple pages ago I posted a pic of a very busy waterfront in Blackwater Shoals, including a squishy pickle bar, lighthouse, two rows of houseboats.  I love busy waterfronts, and when people are busy on the water or having a party I sometimes just sit in my lounger and enjoy the activity.  Others seek peace. 

It's not like we have to be concerned with resale value :)

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, heartzwhim said:

If you feel good there it's a good spot. It's how you personally feel at the parcel. I can't believe how many people ask me this inworld as well - surely it is personal taste all round!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

To put in perspective as well - Light of Aurelia where I lived next to the Lighthouse did not work for me but was considered a great spot by many - traditional homes do not work for me neither does sand really. I prefer to look at traditionals though so living in a houseboat with a traditional coastline view DID work for me. 

7 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

If you feel good there it's a good spot. It's how you personally feel at the parcel. I can't believe how many people ask me this inworld as well - surely it is personal taste all round!

• Like 2

I saw one, but it could have been an abandon, I'm looking for a house house although it seems I might just need to settle for a houseboat then next time I see one :(

4 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Just saw SEVERAL houseboats - did not go for them - a release?

If it was there's not a lot of usual post scramble activity happening.....